Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao white people want to die so bad because a black man passed a law that it's not even going to be profitable for the usual assholes.

Good, I lust for white people death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dang they kinda blew their load on America Health Care Act huh. Now tneyre gonna have to move to the second tier dumb bullshit words like Liberty and Prosperity n poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Citizen Tayne posted:

John Kasich is from Pittsburgh.

Oh that makes a lot of sense.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

Heard joke once: Conservative goes to twitter.

Says he can't find a positive analysis of Trumpcare. Says AHCA seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Conservative twitter says, "Try going to a conservative source?"

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But I am the editor of the National Review.”

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Now onto Taxes, where Tom Cotton will slay Paul Ryan and ascend to his throne. :unsmigghh:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/jebbush/status/699706718419345408

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

the only thing stopping a bad thing

is that it isn't somehow worse

Apr 7, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

Oh that makes a lot of sense.

Wow.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

triple sulk posted:

this is the best timeline. the gop had to come into power to fully implode and now everyone is realizing how poo poo they are. hillary gave us the greatest gift of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Abuela does love us!!!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Lol, election season is already started. Chaffetz's gaffe today raised this woman running against him 22,000 dollars so far.

https://twitter.com/kathrynallenmd/status/838942265510789120

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Republican Health Care Plan #2

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Broken Box posted:

the only thing stopping a bad thing

is that it isn't somehow worse

tbf the senate is basically killing things because they want to keep medicaid and planned parenthood.

Apr 7, 2003

Literally all it took for white america to throw itself into a Russia-esque spiral of drug abuse, risk-seeking behavior, and suicide was a black president. Whodathunk

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao white people want to die so bad because a black man passed a law that it's not even going to be profitable for the usual assholes.

"I would rather die than acknowledge good work by a black man".

Got to admire their dedication to standing on principle, really.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Schnorkles posted:

actually the smart money was on health care never changing at all because the GOP is at cross purposes and has a completely fractured caucus but hey whatevs

It's hilarious that this extends down to the base in this impossibly stupid rear end "I WANT TO KILL NEGROBAMACARE BUT NOT THE ACA IT SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TOWN" poo poo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Missed Bidenchat earlier but I'd just like to say that Biden would have won ok thx

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

That DICK! posted:

Dang they kinda blew their load on America Health Care Act huh. Now tneyre gonna have to move to the second tier dumb bullshit words like Liberty and Prosperity n poo poo

God Is Good and This Is the Healthcare Bill He Gave to Us passed along party lines

Serf
May 5, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Lol, election season is already started. Chaffetz's gaffe today raised this woman running against him 22,000 dollars so far.

i don't ask the gods for much, but just this once y'all

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

makae america ghosts/ghouls/ghasts again

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bill is dead:

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/839159889536630784

There's going to be 2 years of frantically assembling the taco bed on top of the rubble heap and then a wave election at this rate.

https://i.imgur.com/0xNRiMh.mp4

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Says he can't find a positive analysis of Trumpcare. Says AHCA seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

good joke. everybody laughs. troll on twitter. curtains.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's hilarious that this extends down to the base in this impossibly stupid rear end "I WANT TO KILL NEGROBAMACARE BUT NOT THE ACA IT SAVED MY LIFE AND MY TOWN" poo poo.

now we move onto taxes, where not even dynamic scoring can save them.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone post the newsmax jeb! image plz you know the one

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Good. Capitalize on the anger about Trump now and keep people motivated as oppose to allowing people get normalized to this poo poo and check out

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Perfectly Safe posted:

This is all because it Isn't Conservative Enough (TM), right?

The vast majority of Republicans think it's too conservative, while Ted Cruz and Rand Paul think it's not conservative enough.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

lol
overton window is outta control!!

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

tbf the senate is basically killing things because they want to keep medicaid and planned parenthood.

I mean peanut gallery of conservative echo chambers-- Rand Paul, Heritage Foundation, etc.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Business Gorillas posted:

Maybe the dems should offer something other than "we'll kick you in the balls but not as hard"

to be fair, lots of people vote to get kicked in the balls on the regular

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Question, is this lady Actually Good or is she just Better Than Chaffetz? That link is 100% boilerplate

Either way this is good ofc I just wanna know how good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ben carson on his phone makes that just :kiss:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Al! posted:

theres a cartoon character this looks just like and its tickling my hippocampus but i cant figure it the gently caress out

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

in a sane country paul ryan would have had to call elections several years ago and we'd be on our fifth different speaker by now

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

i'm all in for JEB! 2020

right now in the movie of his life he's in the montage where he jogging around in Rocky sweats while punching the air, getting ready to primary dangerous donald

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Broken Box posted:

I mean peanut gallery of conservative echo chambers-- Rand Paul, Heritage Foundation, etc.

Oh yeah, they all lust for libertarian hellscapes. And the toadies in the house will flock along with them.

The question for all major legislation is, if all democrats vote against something [which they will except for maybe Heitkamp and Manchin], what can pass both the house and the senate? Anything that the suicide caucus endorses in the house is almost certainly DOA with the Portman, Collins, Murkowski, etc. block

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

someone post the newsmax jeb! image plz you know the one

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Gravy Jones posted:

they'll remember Obama kicking them in the balls and robbing them in vivid detail

It's the only time in their lives they can vividly and accurately describe the differences between black males

Apr 7, 2003

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i'm all in for JEB! 2020

right now in the movie of his life he's in the montage where he jogging around in Rocky sweats while punching the air, getting ready to primary dangerous donald

If you put him in rocky 4 he's even fighting the same opponents

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i'm all in for JEB! 2020

I hope Jeb Bush and his awful family goes right to hell and stays there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Qurnah posted:

God will recognize his own.

• Locked thread