Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
My chaos scenario is for Trump to blame Dems for voting down TrumpCare. Then he will tell the IRS not to enforce the individual mandate and watch Obamacare implode and blame that on Dems too.

You can say they need congressional approval or something to do that but this is now my headcannon OK???

At the very least the GOP will just continue to say how bad Obamacare is as they do everything to make it worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

As a father with two daughters, this image literally makes me nauseous

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Who the gently caress to you touch like that except a person you want to have rough psychologically damaging sex with

You don't touch your grandma or best friend like that, you don't touch a casual female friend like that, you touch a potential bone conquest like that and that is IT

eta: to be clear I am not saying that you should touch potential bone conquests in such a fashion, unless consent to conquer has been granted

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Also I just got to this depressing article. Local rights, only when its convenient! Republicans!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.77f2b01543ef

edit; Only time in the history of the internet I'm gonna say this, but read the comments

We are definitely seeing a coordinated effort by the GOP to re-segregate the country and re-disenfranchise as many minority/poor people as possible.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 7, 2017

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Shageletic posted:

Also I just got to this depressing article. Local rights, only when its convenient! Republicans!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.77f2b01543ef

edit; Only time in the history of the internet I'm gonna say this, but read the comments

Seriously. Louisville is a really really weird place with a small republican base holding really dumb opinions about the standard stuff like 'immigant bad! black man scary!' but they have so many correct opinions too and are maybe the most easily swayed from their poo poo opinions of any republicans I've ever met.

It's a damned shame that Bevin is trying to become dictator of Kentucky and I hope Fischer just sacks up and says "Bevin, if you want to be mayor of Louisville, you're free to run, but we're not following this loving law when 80% of Louisvillians are against it."

Jefferson and Fayette County need to just separate from the state somehow. Maybe grab Oldham and get included into Ohio? It's just a complete fuckshow here.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a helpful bear posted:

pls dont doxx my fetish

i hope no one did that joke already. someone did that joke already didnt they

not to kinkshame but having a fetish for instagram censoring curvy muslims is p strange and specific

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Also, the republicans in Montana selected Gianforte to run for the at large rep. Gianforte lost against Bullock. It was closer than I think some of us expected [Bullock is popular], but it shows the relatively rough state of the R bench in Montana for statewide races.

Thats a winnable seat.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/toddzwillich/status/839208341733801986

what an interesting confluence of events. I'm sure this very functional congress can raise the debt limit without grandstanding. in ten days.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Montasque posted:

Remember that time America elected a Howard Stern wackpacker President?

This is the American peoples "Make the horse a Senator" moment.

speaking of, anyone seen incarlytatus lately?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

I remember reading back in the day that nintendo had to "test" the Wiimote to ensure that it was "safe" to stick up, b/c they knew that on launch day one at least 100 people were going to be shoving it up there

I wish I had the job of "putting-things-into-your-rear end" saftey tester

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

kopasetic posted:

what an interesting confluence of events. I'm sure this very functional congress can raise the debt limit without grandstanding. in ten days.

burn. it. down.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

kopasetic posted:

emergency measures will get us through September at least

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

in some places

the establishment types basically ran the table in Nevada

counterpoint, nevada has a functioning and effective state party thanks to reid

in most states you could take it over by accident if you walked into a state leadership meeting

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

kopasetic posted:

If the GOP wants to do it now that a Republican is president, it'll happen. The party that doesn't hold the presidency always pitches a fit about it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

kopasetic posted:

can't wait to see how gaudy trump's trillion dollar platinum coin looks

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

emergency measures will get us through September at least

yeah, deadline is probably in mid sept

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*Extremely Artie Lange voice

MY RETARD IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

why are her nips hard

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
I don't think the GOP will have any problems raising the debt ceiling, regardless of how loving good they are at shooting themselves in the foot lately

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zikan posted:

counterpoint, nevada has a functioning and effective state party thanks to reid

in most states you could take it over by accident if you walked into a state leadership meeting

Nevada's state party is a goddamn machine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tadashi posted:

If the GOP wants to do it now that a Republican is president, it'll happen. The party that doesn't hold the presidency always pitches a fit about it.

That's wrong

The GOP only complained about it when obama was president

Historically it was a non issue

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

kopasetic posted:

w00t

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Venom Snake posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just translated our fortress name and it's "The Problematic Rags"

lol forever

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

I don't think the GOP will have any problems raising the debt ceiling, regardless of how loving good they are at shooting themselves in the foot lately

they'll probably need democrats to get it out of the house

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

iirc the DNC is desperate to harness all of this energy and they're trying to. on the other hand, they're also 100% adamant about refusing these people any sort of place at the table

the clinton wing is being massacred at the local level, the DNC leadership is seeing this, and self-preservation is the only real moral these leeches actually have

that's a thing people on this forum need to remember. any local level party that has it's poo poo togother is absolutely taking advantage of this. State and local campaigns are ultimately run by state and local parties, the DNC's main purpose is just send them cash to help facilitate this as far as I know

of course the DNC should still be purged as their failure to support down ticket elections has hosed everyone, but it's not like their idiocy mean everyone everywhere is do on nothing

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm not quoting that picture again, but what's with their heights? Isn't Trump supposed to be 6'3 and Ivanka like 5'11? Is she a step above him or is he intentionally leaning into her neck?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Louisgod posted:

As a father with two daughters, this image literally makes me nauseous

Nauseated IDIOTTTT

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

change my name posted:

why are her nips hard

happens in the presence of aroused males

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
we could cut the coin size by 1/3rd if we enlist goblin wizards to make it out of electrum

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

Who the gently caress to you touch like that except a person you want to have rough psychologically damaging sex with

You don't touch your grandma or best friend like that, you don't touch a casual female friend like that, you touch a potential bone conquest like that and that is IT

eta: to be clear I am not saying that you should touch potential bone conquests in such a fashion, unless consent to conquer has been granted

yeah with your grandma you pose like this

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

euphronius posted:

That's wrong

The GOP only complained about it when obama was president

Historically it was a non issue

its true not like we have a bunch of death cultists in congress or anything

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Knight posted:

I'm not quoting that picture again, but what's with their heights? Isn't Trump supposed to be 6'3 and Ivanka like 5'11? Is she a step above him or is he intentionally leaning into her neck?

She's wearing massive heals and he's a hunched back lizard at his point

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so a twenty dollar bill has $20 worth of paper and ink in it??

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Montasque posted:

Trump to leak celeb nudes.

We all know this is going be the thing that brings him down.

Has Trump made a statement to support our US Marines yet with their civy 4 - devildog 9 photo ring?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
If the GOP somehow manifests a debt ceiling crisis out of thin loving air that's it, I am done

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Good. gently caress the Titanic.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

trump has never been seen with a dog. even hitler had a dog. i mean c'mon donny

all dogs are good dogs, but what was the good status of hitler's dog

seems like a grey area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kopasetic posted:

Maybe trump can start a trade war, that'll help

say to china 'you know what? we just won't pay you back, ever. that's my bargaining position!" and then watch as they stop lending to the US and the entire global economy crashes within days

• Locked thread