Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Oh yeah me and my lady just confirmed today that she's pregnant, lol I'm gonna bring a child into Trump-merica

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

Well if you're keeping it, you wait the 5 or 6 months and then get insurance right before giving birth on the best plan available , take the 30% extra surcharge, then drop it again after a month. They can't deny you

if preexistings are covered

there is no way they can cover preexisting conditions under the House plan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

financially racist posted:

ah yes the ol' "i have a black friend so how can i be racist" bit

not even a black friend, it's "i treated a black person like a human being, once"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Right to Life would go against this if insurance companies no longer covered prenatal care. Right?

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Today a homeless African-American gentleman called me a "colorblind angel" for the way in which I treated him when he spoke to me.

gently caress all yall who say every Trump supporter is racist. And gently caress hypocrite Liberals who espouse tolerance and acceptance and then avert their eyes or brush past people at the very bottom of society who neoliberalism doesn't consider worth helping.

congrats you solved racism

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Today a homeless African-American gentleman called me a "colorblind angel" for the way in which I treated him when he spoke to me.

gently caress all yall who say every Trump supporter is racist. And gently caress hypocrite Liberals who espouse tolerance and acceptance and then avert their eyes or brush past people at the very bottom of society who neoliberalism doesn't consider worth helping.

lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol you fuckin moron

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Right to Life would go against this if insurance companies no longer covered prenatal care. Right?

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thump! posted:

Oh yeah me and my lady just confirmed today that she's pregnant, lol I'm gonna bring a child into Trump-merica

congrats

people ahve raised kids in worse situations

dont get them immunization shots tho

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Thump! posted:

congrats on the sex

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

holy poo poo where can we get some more of these? this is the funniest post in the past 4 pages

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

euphronius posted:

if preexistings are covered

there is no way they can cover preexisting conditions under the House plan

Yes this plan is retarded and makes no sense.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

euphronius posted:

lol that will never be in the final bill.

Insurance wont work if they have to cover preexisting conditions but healthy people arent forced to sign up

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE loving POINT

you seem to be under the impression that real thought was put into this and it wasn't just copy-pasted at the last minute from random bits of under-specified lobbyist proposals they had floating around in their inbox from the past half-decade (which is why it's literally 10% about punishing lottery winners)

if congress actually has takes the time to discuss the proposal enough to fix minor issues like "shitwrecking the basic premises of the insurance industry" it's 100% going to founder and die in committee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if there is no mechanism to force people to sign up, why sign up if you are young.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
:angel: colorblind angel :angel:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lol you're gonna have a baby when all new children born have to be named after donald or his kids

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Thump! posted:

Congrats, don't let Trump get you down the kids are alright

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Hi im the vp and also a complete rere

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Thump! posted:

lmfao we're all dead, we're just figments in the dying dreams of Donald Trump in 2012 after his heart attack at the WH Correspondence Dinner.

i meant dwarf me

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Thump! posted:

stick your hand all up her hoo-hah and rip that unworthy future republican out and cast it to the gutter

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

euphronius posted:

if there is no mechanism to force people to sign up, why sign up if you are young.

free

market

:smug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol at the probe reason

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
48 also stands for my IQ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wreckt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that poor angel cant tell they greens from they reds :(

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

that poor angel cant tell they greens from they reds :(

how will they kno when its christmas

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol makes sense he's homeless. Dude's a moron.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you cant buy car insurance after your car is wrecked

oh wait you are mandated to buy car insurance wtf communism!!!!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

how will they kno when its christmas

legend tells of the time of the great monocolor

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bip Roberts posted:

stick your hand all up her hoo-hah and rip that unworthy future republican out and cast it to the gutter

:yikes:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

lol that will never be in the final bill.

Insurance wont work if they have to cover preexisting conditions but healthy people arent forced to sign up

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE loving POINT

yes, that was the major problem with Obamacare that was/is causing it to fail

if you remove it though, you're going to leave tens of millions without insurance again, which is what obamacare fixed

this is the conundrum the GOP is now facing, and in a way it's lucky for the dems that they now own this mess!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
People call me anti-semitic all the time for the pins I wear on my hat, but if I'm in the grocery store I point them to my Hebrew National hotdogs, one of my core food groups.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

euphronius posted:

I just can't stop lmaoing at the fact that they think a 30% extra fee to the insurance company for a year is enough to keep them out of business. There's no way insurance companies aren't currently lobbying the gently caress out of everyone they can

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
pretty sure bringing kids into this shithole is bad, trump or no

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

if you can pullt his off you got a good future in back alley abortions

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres a homeless guy who goes through my apartment buildings dumpster occasionally and last time i saw him he was talking to himself about how he was on a god mission with jesus

i dont think i need to elaborate on what this says about you, liberals

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

you cant buy car insurance after your car is wrecked

oh wait you are mandated to buy car insurance wtf communism!!!!

Most states accept a posted bond instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Guys you are forgetting by gutting the minimum requirements for insurance they'll at last be able to offer competitive premiums and everything is solved

• Locked thread