Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

as millions of usa citizens face a direct threat to their health and wellbeing, one thing is for sure: doctors won't give a poo poo as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Beavis and Butthead Do Ivanka

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

and his fave musical is seven brides for seven fiveguys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3DqNKUDV4I

e: actually cutting straight to the punchline probably wasn't the best idea

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The best part of bioshock inf is when the slaves revolt against the racist ruling class the games like HMM THEY ARE THE SAME WHO IS THE REAL MONSTER

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Ben folds five guys

Five guys iron frenzy

Five brides for five guys

e: dang it you said what I was just going to say!!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

as millions of usa citizens face a direct threat to their health and wellbeing, one thing is for sure: doctors won't give a poo poo as usual

you type that as though cucknadian doctors give a poo poo about things? what is this nonsens!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh so you *are* comin over tonite? :allears:

*gasp* but he promised me he was coming over to my place!

he asked if i was up, and i said yes!

i had cornbread, fried chicken, smoked pork collard greens, and creamed corn ready for him and everything!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i had cornbread, fried chicken, smoked pork collard greens, and creamed corn ready for him and everything!

bby u kno i got the sweetest candy :wink:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you type that as though cucknadian doctors give a poo poo about things? what is this nonsens!

i did not type this as though cucknadian doctors gave a poo poo

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Eric really is an ugler fucker.

Like Doju is creepy af but at least looks semi human in some photos.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i did not type this as though cucknadian doctors gave a poo poo

lol it shows in your hosed up fingers, eh?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this is the future liberals want

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hey it stopped rainin im goin to the store

txt me if yall need anything brb

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this is fantastic

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

a bazillon gallons of finest bourbon plz

I'll pay you back eventually

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

That song is very long and not nearly as good as it deserves to be to get the airtime it gets

My theory is that it and that 11 minute Frampton song only get played because the DJ is taking a smoke break or wnats to rub one out

i would go with smoke break, it takes me two minutes flat to rub one out

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

u take stream of consciousness ranting as payment rite?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i once had a beer in a place called the silver star with our director of the interior for lunch and the person i was with ordered a 'desert beer' [it was his fifth and i think he had had a shot of whiskey or something in the car on the way in] before heading back to the legislature where the state rep voted on a bill and promptly stumbled away to either pass out or puke i'm not sure

basically night krew would do a good job in the state legislature of montana is what i'm saying

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i would go with smoke break, it takes me two minutes flat to rub one out

How much did your life improve when the Marco Rubio bubble party pic was released

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

6 drink lunch is impressive

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

6 drink lunch is impressive

The gently caress else is there to do in Montana?

I assume they just drink and thank God they aren't in Wyoming

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
par for the course by this threads standard

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

The gently caress else is there to do in Montana?

I assume they just drink and thank God they aren't in Wyoming

real talk the most powerful lobby in montana is the bar owner's association

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

i don't eat like that everyday, anyway, im a fan of what has been done with my likeness, as i believe it makes for an incredible psa moment

fat goon disease is a growing epidemic, and has bought us the alt right among other abominations, it needs to end today

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

real talk the most powerful lobby in montana is the bar owner's association

It's like 1900's New York City haha

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

i once had a beer in a place called the silver star with our director of the interior for lunch and the person i was with ordered a 'desert beer' [it was his fifth and i think he had had a shot of whiskey or something in the car on the way in] before heading back to the legislature where the state rep voted on a bill and promptly stumbled away to either pass out or puke i'm not sure

basically night krew would do a good job in the state legislature of montana is what i'm saying

life protip, if someone you don't know too well seems like he's "had a shot of whiskey" he's already emptied his entire flask and is now halfway through his emergency flask that's only for emergencies, both of which he refills every day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

In 2003, Kushner graduated cum laude from Harvard College with a A.B. (Bachelor of Arts),[18][19] with a major in government.[20] According to journalist Daniel Golden, Kushner and his brother Joshua were admitted to Harvard after their father had made a $2.5 million donation to the university.[21][22][23][24][25][26] While a student at Harvard, Kushner was a member of the Fly Club and bought and sold buildings in Somerville, Massachusetts, earning a $20 million profit.[27]

In 2007, Kushner graduated from New York University where he earned a J.D. and M.B.A.;[28] his father had previously made a $3 million donation to NYU in 2001.[23]

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

you sound ok

you should run for county clerk or something

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

i will vote for my constituents, the cows.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

🅰re 👉you👈 🅰 ✔real✔ 👺👹😈villain?😈👹👺 🏥Well🏥, uh, 🔧technically🔧❌nah❌ 😧Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 🔫caught🔫 🅰 😇👨good guy,👨😇 👍like👍 🅰 ✔real✔ 💪superhero💪? ❌Nah❌ 🔔Dingalinga🔔 😤😬Have 👉you👈 🕛ever🕛 tried on 🅰 🎭disguise🎭? ❌Nah, nah❌ ☝Alright then! ℹ ✔can✔ 👀see👀 that ℹ will have to 🎓teach🎓 you how to 🅱 👹👺😈villains😈👺👹 🎷🎷🎷 🐴Hey!🐴 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 Now 👂listen👂 closely! Here's 🅰 little 🎓lesson🎓 in 😈trickery😈, 👉this👈 is 😛🍆going down🍌😋 in 📙history📘 If 👉you👈 want to 🅱 🅰 👹👺😈villain👺😈👹 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝, 👉you👈 have to 🚔chase🚔 a 💪superhero💪 on the run 🔕Just 🚸follow🚸 my moves, and 😺sneak😺 around, 🅱 ⚠careful⚠ ❌not❌ to make 🅰 🎵sound🎵🔕 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 C R U N C H 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 💥✴✳💥💥🕓🕛➗💦🕛💢💢✴💢🔥🔥💢💢💢💢🔥🔥✳💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥💢💢🔥💥💥💥💥💥 ❌❌❌SHH DONT TOUCH THAT❌❌❌ 🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🎷🎷🎷 Now 👀look👀 at 👉this👈 🌐net🌐 that ℹ just 🔎found🔎, ⏳when⏳ ℹ say ✔go✔, 🅱 ready to throw. ✔✔✔GO❗✔✔✔ 😤😠😬😡THROW IT ON 🙌HIM🙌 ❌❌❌NOT❌❌❌ 🙅ME🙅😡😬😠😤 😤Ugh, lets try something else😤 Now 👀watch👀 ➕and➕ 🎓learn🎓, here's the 💸deal💸, 🙌he'll🙌 slip and slide on 👉this👈 🍌banana peel🍌 😂Ha ha ha😂 😤😠😬😤😠😠❔WHAT❓ ARE 👉YOU👈 DOING⁉⁉⁉😤😤😤😬😬😬😡 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 biddly 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 🅱🅰 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 🔥Hey!🔥 🎷🎷🎷🎷 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 👺👺👺👺We are 🔢number🔢 ☝one☝!👺👺👺👺 ❗Hey hey❗

dabusquiat~

felt :hai:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Duscat posted:

life protip, if someone you don't know too well seems like he's "had a shot of whiskey" he's already emptied his entire flask and is now halfway through his emergency flask that's only for emergencies, both of which he refills every day

this seems accurate.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

GrimGypsy posted:

this is the future liberals want

a good post dat got missed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

In 2003, Kushner graduated cum laude from Harvard College with a A.B. (Bachelor of Arts),[18][19] with a major in government.[20] According to journalist Daniel Golden, Kushner and his brother Joshua were admitted to Harvard after their father had made a $2.5 million donation to the university.[21][22][23][24][25][26] While a student at Harvard, Kushner was a member of the Fly Club and bought and sold buildings in Somerville, Massachusetts, earning a $20 million profit.[27]

In 2007, Kushner graduated from New York University where he earned a J.D. and M.B.A.;[28] his father had previously made a $3 million donation to NYU in 2001.[23]

so you're telling me kushner is, in fact, a loving idiot.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

i will vote for my constituents, the cows.

Have you ever seen a duck camouflage suit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Epic High Five posted:

How much did your life improve when the Marco Rubio bubble party pic was released

not much, really, as i always spotted him for an insufferable twink, it did take some heat off my back though, so that was nice

• Locked thread