Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Christie loved Barack so so much

it was kind of heart warming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
so wait the k-man, kush-neezey, can't even legally vote lewl

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i would go with smoke break, it takes me two minutes flat to rub one out

your reputation precedes you, sugar

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

euphronius posted:

readin g wikipedia for yall

That makes me want to know who the lowest polled governor of all time was...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

The best part of bioshock inf is when the slaves revolt against the racist ruling class the games like HMM THEY ARE THE SAME WHO IS THE REAL MONSTER

i liked how forced Daisy's heel turn was

like youre riding the elevator up out of the shantytown and watching as it burns down, and whatsherface is like "BOY DAISY AND COMSTOCK DESERVE EACH OTHER HUH"

and i said aloud "excuse me were you not paying the gently caress attention to anything we saw down there?"

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

its was for an ipad not iphone you stupid cuck

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

u take stream of consciousness ranting as payment rite?

u think i can go buy whiskey at a store right now

ill be back witha few jars, dont worry ill take the onset of blindness as payment :colbert:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Ken Levine is straight up addicted to lovely plot twists and has put one into every game hes worked on since the SHODAN reveal from SS2

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh imgur dont work now

nopt it work

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Concerned Citizen posted:

here's a montana story:

gov bullock and rep. zinke had a beer at a dive bar in helena. gov bullock ordered a local ipa. rep. zinke ordered a local wheat beer with an orange slice on it. bullock looks over and says "72 confirmed kills and you're drinking that fruity poo poo?"

drinking is real serious in montana

i wish i had been around for bullock as governor.

Schweitzer was a weird dude.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
poor poeple should have the exact amoutn of money they need to not die (or die who cares) and also please donate to my PAC because i cant be expected to work lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

DrPossum posted:

you sound ok

you should sashay for county clerk or something ;-*
ftfy ;)

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Schnorkles posted:

actually schweitzer owns. he had the best gimmicks

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i liked the bioshock 1 twist tho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a real chump posted:

poor poeple should have the exact amoutn of money they need to not die (or die who cares) and also please donate to my PAC because i cant be expected to work lol

this

except gently caress your pac

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Schnorkles posted:

Can confirm Bullock owns. Favorite moment was an early fundraiser where he drank too much and walked home like a champ.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

actually schweitzer owns. he had the best gimmicks

schweitxzer was gamequoter!?!?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a real chump posted:

i liked the bioshock 1 twist tho

the "would you kindly" part was good

the "who the gently caress is this guy, oh right he was in some audio logs" part was not so good and segued the game into a real bad third act

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

schweitxzer was gamequoter!?!?

quote:

Montana Democratic Gov. Brian Schweitzer has come up with a memorable way to veto bills coming out of his state's Republican-led House and Senate: By ordering a cattle brand that says "VETO" and then holding a public ceremony to use it on the GOP legislation.

the greatest governor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a real chump posted:

its was for an ipad not iphone you stupid cuck

whats the diff? plus ftw

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I keep forgetting that they occasionally have to act like they care about people outside of election time.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Philip Rivers posted:

puffy vagina

looks like a W

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/us/politics/trump-wiretap-claim-obama.html?_r=0

TRUMP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Can confirm Bullock owns. Favorite moment was an early fundraiser where he drank too much and walked home like a champ.

is this AG or governor??

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the greatest governor

that is good governance

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the greatest governor

holy poo poo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lmao

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQNtyW15tI8&t=747s

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

the "would you kindly" part was good

the "who the gently caress is this guy, oh right he was in some audio logs" part was not so good and segued the game into a real bad third act

yeah well its a game

the bathysphere ride in and the would you kindly moment bookend the good part of the game.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

unglaublich

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:lol: this is the future I want as a democrat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

schweitzer cared a wholllle lot about energy

he also did a whole pile of real sketchy things with land iirc, but i can't remember the details

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

any rumblings about protests this weekend between Muslim Ban 2: Ban More Softly and the ACA repeal?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

wow! PACs means millions of dollars in tax free cash moneychecks from the governments what we can then spend as we require to fulfill our emergent needs! like this iphone! WOW!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a real chump posted:

yeah well its a game

the bathysphere ride in and the would you kindly moment bookend the good part of the game.

if they'd reorganized things a little bit and stretched out the bathysphere -> golf club part by a couple more hours, it would a 10/10

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

how has he not died from forgetting to breathe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think we could make the government more efficient by combining the offices of governor and senator. Like you have one full time senator for your state and you also have your governor coordinating more with DC. Also - FEWER SALARIES AND BENEFITS - LOWER TAXES

• Locked thread