Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Huggybear posted:

Even here the ableist claim that the mod is mentally ill is simply reiterated as a probability when all the moderator did is threaten to ban people from posting in the sub-forum due to their lovely trolling/unfunny/racist posting. There is no "saga" or even vaguely interesting drama
Are you quite sure that's ALL the moderator did?

By the by, most if not all of GBS is always totally on board with people being on their proper meds so they don't make fools of themselves, regardless of their skin color, creed, nationality, political orientation, sexual orientation, able-ness, age, planet, or religion.

I'd say "GO BACK TO TGRS" at the risk of creating an irony singularity but instead I invite you to "GO BACK TO GBS" and try it out again, maybe bring your favorite meds with you.

:regd16:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

By the by, most if not all of GBS is always totally on board with people being on their proper meds so they don't make fools of themselves, regardless of their skin color, creed, nationality, political orientation, sexual orientation, able-ness, age, planet, or religion.

I'd say "GO BACK TO TGRS" at the risk of creating an irony singularity but instead I invite you to "GO BACK TO GBS" and try it out again, maybe bring your favorite meds with you.

:regd16:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

as an actual beard-haver I can tell you that is a very satisfying thing to be able to do IRL

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
We threaten to leave each other over every little thing

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
poo poo wrong recursive meme

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Syd Midnight posted:

yeah that thing is fuckin hideous

somewhere theres an animated .gif but I couldnt find it

id really love to see a cyriak version of this

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hemingway To Go! posted:

and then gave him a gross homophobic custom title.

I believe the theory that the horrible TGRS custom titles aren't coming from them but from someone who wants TGRS to look even worse.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

garfield hentai posted:

id really love to see a cyriak version of this

Yes, that's something I'd watch. Hell yeah.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Control Volume posted:

I believe the theory that the horrible TGRS custom titles aren't coming from them but from someone who wants TGRS to look even worse.

This is conspiracy theory reasoning.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
o yea boys bring it all here, bring it all to big mama

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i love conspiracies!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, that's definitely drama rising up.

TL;DR version for people not clicking, the power-crazed (and possibly other forms of crazed) mod of GRS posted a sticky list of all the people she felt personally slighted by as being banned in the subforum. Cue a GBS thread about it that's a combination of white tears, troll-baiting, and people smugly talking about how they never post or read there anyways.

I really just used it as a thinly-veiled excuse to disparage D&D. :shrug:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Control Volume posted:

I believe that TGRS is doing the horrible custom titles to make it appear like someone else is making horrible custom titles to make TGRS look even worse.

It's false flags all the way down.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This has nothing to do with the current theme of the thread. I just have to post this for context.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

This has nothing to do with the current theme of the thread. I just have to post this for context.

As an actual beard haver, I can tell you this extremely satisfying to do IRL.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

There isn't any doubt in my mind.

Enjoy.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess it makes sense for the race forum to open with a blacklist

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

is niggerstomper58 banned from GRS

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

wow rude come up with your own material d00d

e: I bet you don't even have a beard :mad:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Kelp Me! posted:

wow rude come up with your own material d00d

e: I bet you don't even have a beard :mad:

She threatens to leave him over every little thing.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Come on man, don't cut out 'jokingly'.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

is niggerstomper58 banned from GRS

Probably modded to be fair

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Palpek posted:

Come on man, don't cut out 'jokingly'.

"im not owned! im not owned!" he continues to insist as he slowly shrinks and transform into divorce papers

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Keru posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!" he continues to insist as he slowly shrinks and transform into divorce papers

:lol: :vince:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Keru posted:

:thurman:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Keru posted:

Lmao

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Keru posted:

I'm actually a divorce lawyer can I use this meme as advertising

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Keru posted:

:lol::laffo:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Keru posted:

lmao

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Keru posted:

hey this is really good

:five:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Keru posted:

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Keru posted:

nice

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Keru posted:

:yeah:

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Keru posted:

:boom:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i love conspiracies!

Meet me at the place tonight.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, that's definitely drama rising up.

TL;DR version for people not clicking, the power-crazed (and possibly other forms of crazed) mod of GRS posted a sticky list of all the people she felt personally slighted by as being banned in the subforum. Cue a GBS thread about it that's a combination of white tears, troll-baiting, and people smugly talking about how they never post or read there anyways.

Weird, I can't post in the great race space apparently because I called out Koala's March for being a lovely moderator by backing herself up in arguments with unjustified probations.

Glad to know this is in no way a personal vendetta, and is instead somehow a valiant attempt to protect minority posters.

However, Since I never posted in Negrotown, GRS, D&D, posted anything racist or even knew who Koala's March was before seeing the lovely probations in the leper's colony and posting about it in GBS my inclusion on the list kinda seems like it's a vendetta and speaks to the overall maturity of the moderator.

Space Crabs has a new favorite as of 14:02 on Mar 10, 2017

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

no1currrrrrr

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kelp Me! posted:

no1currrrrrr

Someone should have told you before your multiple posts about the matter.

It's weird how that GBS thread and this thread are full of "WELL gently caress THOSE RACISTS!!!!" when people complain about that crazy person's hitlist, and you handwave away someone on the list who didn't do anything but call KM a bad mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Is there a story behind getting a permaban revoked, or are you simply not whoever the permabanned guy referred from your rap sheet is?