Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
WV is also just different.

the Dem party there still works even though it looks nothing like the national dem party. Very similar to Montana and Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Slamhound posted:

Push the centrist democrats into the ocean and only speak to those who haven't voted.

Lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

hmm vyou left out five guys

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if you buy $15k USD of spaceships, doesn't that grant you an unfair advantage in the game and make it (more) boring?

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
drat where u find a smoothbrain president like that son.. Wow, u got a loud rear end retard for a chief executive. Dank

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

if you buy $15k USD of spaceships, doesn't that grant you an unfair advantage in the game and make it (more) boring?

They say this will not be the case, but anybody who believes that somebody who gave the company $25k isn't going to get a super OP kill boat is a loving moron

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr-I8XIAj8I

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao just lmao

TRUMP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

They say this will not be the case, but anybody who believes that somebody who gave the company $25k isn't going to get a super OP kill boat is a loving moron

"Will"? What? You can't use these?

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

i wanna die, fam

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon posted:

90s nostalgia! 1995

pre nurgle bannon gotta perty mouf

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*Prisoner-style salute* see you in the 'verse space-citizen

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao why are we talking about failed game star citizen is it a metaphor for the president

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Slamhound posted:

Push the centrist democrats into the ocean and only speak to those who haven't voted.

ah yes, the people who are somehow still "undecided" even after 47 days of nazis

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

poo poo that's a radical sound, dude

edit: and then the vocals started, holy poo poo. this is amazing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

I think maybe you can see them in dock and maybe fly them around in a tiny, poorly optimized sandbox?

But otherwise no, it's all status symbols. The game is still alpha

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Nichael posted:

those things don't exist even in the sense that anything online and ephemeral exists

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

i wanna die, fam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Today a homeless African-American gentleman called me a "colorblind angel" for the way in which I treated him when he spoke to me.

gently caress all yall who say every Trump supporter is racist. And gently caress hypocrite Liberals who espouse tolerance and acceptance and then avert their eyes or brush past people at the very bottom of society who neoliberalism doesn't consider worth helping.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The price of an unattributed empty quote is steep.

If only...

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

I don't think that's possible, the stock market is above 20000 and President Trump is deregulating the financial industry. The time to buy is definitely right now.

based on technical analysis of Snapchat's first days after the IPO, I have now accurately timed the market crash of 2017, which will happen on the first Monday of June

e: my warlock just called me and told me that announcing the market crash ahead of time has shifted the timeline, and it will now happen on the last Thursday of May

e2: my warlock's blowing up my phone i'ma just shut up now

Duscat fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 8, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

lmao why are we talking about failed game star citizen is it a metaphor for the president

i think its a metaphor for the new healthcare bill but im not sure

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ramadu posted:

friend can i interest you in some pngs of spaceship concept art for ten thousand dollars

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

Yeah but it's overshadowed by the ego driven pleasure one feels as one lords their virtual spaceship worth a year of health insurance premiums over the plebs below

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Joe Manchin was like the first dude to shake hands with president trump and get photos with him after the joint session

he's pretty on top of how to win affection in WV.

And he's honestly good for votes about 60-65% of time so why the hell not. Better than a republican.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Evil_Greven posted:

The price of an unattributed empty quote is steep.

no he's actually that dumb

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Pauly Shore's Biodome 3: Trump's Revenge

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I knew Star Citizen was hosed up but you actually spend $15,000 on the vague promise of maybe flying those stupid fake spaceships? While listening to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr-I8XIAj8I

My god.... I now understand how 2016 happened.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

poo poo that's a radical sound, dude

edit: and then the vocals started, holy poo poo. this is amazing

its from the game's official soundtrack, so as you can see, its worth the $25k

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

our president is a goddamn loving idiot

this man has the nuclear codes

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
star citizen isn't a failed game. in fact, it's an incredibly successful game. one of the most successful games of all time.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

he probably wouldn't be leadership in the republican party, which is honestly whats keeping him D.

wheeeee

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the only reason i wanna get a vive one day is to experience and embrace the cold gay loneliness of space in elite dangerous

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yinlock posted:

friend can i interest you in some pngs of spaceship concept art for ten thousand dollars

no sorry i cannot worship a false idol like chris roberts

my faith is only for TRUMP

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

he's begging the progressives in WV to primary him for extra cred.

it's brilliant actually

I bet a challenger to him could raise a poo poo load of money. I would kick in $50 because he needs to be made an example of bigly

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Joe Manchin was like the first dude to shake hands with president trump and get photos with him after the joint session

having willingly touched donald j trump at any point should disqualify you from ever running for office again

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

death is certain qtiyd

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Admiral Ray posted:

in trump's america, this is what liberals want:. please meet the cuckanut

Mighty boosh season 4 lookin good

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

he's too dumb to remember them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like the reason im so confident trump is being stopped from nuking anyone is it's trump

he would've launched all nukes day 1 if he was able to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Isn't WV the place where white men are dropping like flies to opiates? How's the 'economic anxiety' not destroyed manch? Would he get wrecked if a genuine populist challenger rana gainst him

• Locked thread