Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/KateyAnthony/status/839223034464485376

pugmaw definitely the best but that's a great April fools lineup overall too

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

His concept art and splash both have him with a jawline much closer to his original look and with an actual expression. What happened? :riot:

(Also I always knew Enchanted Galio would end up coming out the other side looking rad.)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Seems like Stoneborn is basically Shen's old dagger, but made in a time where they're cool with HP ratios. This is going to be pretty huge for Nunu (since he gets a shitload of hp buffs, can jungle well for cinderhulk, and can keep it applied forever), and if lategame hypercarries come back into vogue then Chogath might just be the next sleeper support (more likely support jungler) with his infinite health gain.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

John Murdoch posted:

His concept art and splash both have him with a jawline much closer to his original look and with an actual expression. What happened? :riot:

(Also I always knew Enchanted Galio would end up coming out the other side looking rad.)

Yeah I noticed that too, art Galio head makes him look way more gargoyle than stoneman.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Just call it Dog'Maw assholes. I'm back out.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Action Figure Renekton looks great too but he's got so many good ones already

The chroma recolors have a lot of neat little designs on them, I hope I can buy them with IP whenever that sale hits

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They did Chromas for the Moo Moo Alistar, Meokai, and Dino Gnar skins and all of the onsies have their own unique faces :)

There's a surprise party Amumu chroma as well where the balloons are replaced by other yordle's faces, except Teemo's is satan teemo.

There's a new Lux VO but it's the same VA as before, now she sounds even more absurdly weeaboo.

Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Nidalee, Amumu, Jarvan and Volibear are getting updates this patch to help them jungle

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

I like how Lux mocks Lucian's back story, but it's still not as good as Jhin's burn

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Hope J4 jungle comes back in a big way, i love jumping of fools.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I dont like lux because i mistake elementalist lux's fire form for brand sometimes and i get scared that someone accidentally picked a spooky hero

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmnS14KHmI&t=236s

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Oh come on. That's not even fair.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I hope his eyes fly out when he dies

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
They really need to change all his voice lines to barks.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

He should eat his E when he walks over it

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

He should eat his E when he walks over it

Aahahahahahhahahahahaha

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i was listening to this rundown by thorin of the rox tigers situation which was pretty reasonable until he cold throws in a reference to the feminist concept of patriarchy not being real

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Professional video game player and video game commentator has negative views about women news at 11

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Relin posted:

i was listening to this rundown by thorin of the rox tigers situation which was pretty reasonable until he cold throws in a reference to the feminist concept of patriarchy not being real

Welcome to thorin. PLEASE do not enjoy your stay

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Neurolimal posted:

I hope his eyes fly out when he dies

nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWPsTcC9zs

congratulations riot, you have learned to create a skin modeled after the most superior breed of dog

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

In other news the Aatrox stop gap rework is awful in so many ways. You can't jungle him anymore for one thing.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Lord_Magmar posted:

In other news the Aatrox stop gap rework is awful in so many ways. You can't jungle him anymore for one thing.

Why wouldn't you? If anything he's better off because he does very good damage .

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
dang thats one good kog maw skin

why does galio's art actually have a jaw while the model face looks terrible?

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 8, 2017

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I like how they made the E and R have Pug'Maw spitting out a tennis ball.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
new urgot looking good

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I believe there is a character in the DC moba infinite crisis who also had a very similar ult as Galio. I guess this ult is just common and kinda cool looking.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

new urgot looking good

http://i.imgur.com/paqkgWn.gifv

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Teikanmi posted:

new urgot looking good

Wow they take a perfectly good monster champion and turn him into cute rainbow barfs.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow they take a perfectly good monster champion and turn him into cute rainbow barfs.

Now that is just plain rude.
\

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJFip-XdMIw

Like Skaner, new Galio is kinda :smith:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Lux's new lines are kinda terrible.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

Lux's new lines are kinda terrible.

Strongly disagree.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxu9gNXrnrY&t=131s

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

im going to join ISIS

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I HATE LIGHT PUNS!!!

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I have to focus... but I can stop smiling!

fnox
May 19, 2013

They used all the good writers for Tahm Kench

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Not gonna' lie I love this splash art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

Not gonna' lie I love this splash art

I'm not a fan of making him 100 feet tall and then having him be barely double the height of an eight year old girl in game.

• Locked thread