Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

frankenfreak posted:

I don't know what upset me more: Sasha interfering in Bayley's match yet again or KO running arond like a chicken despite all his talk about needing to prove himself before the inevitable happened

KO wasting everyone's time was great. It was purposefully annoying, he wasn't "running around like a chicken"

He did the exact same bit when he beat Sami for the NXT title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Michael Cole's shoe should be in the HoF.

That shot was so genius.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm back on the combat sports tip... Vale Tudo is epic.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

elf help book posted:

KO wasting everyone's time was great. It was purposefully annoying, he wasn't "running around like a chicken"

He did the exact same bit when he beat Sami for the NXT title.

exactly, it's heeling 101

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Skeezy posted:

lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Rick Rude is finally getting in the HoF.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Skeezy posted:

In the arms of the angels

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I'm back on the combat sports tip... Vale Tudo is epic.

I'm a combat sports neophyte, but I want to wholeheartedly recommend the recent Choi/Swanson fight. It got me the most pumped I've ever been for MMA since Lawler/Condit.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm4Si1KUKuc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching CM Punk's UFC debut and it's so sad lmfao. The announcers are completely burying him and the ref is making a fool out of him. They keep mentioning how he's only a white belt and a huge loser who stepped into the wrong ring. And I mean come on. lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like a minute in the guy hit him at full blast with the hugest punches ever with him laying on the ground flopping his arms around mindlessly and the announcers are like This is just horrific. This is a brown belt on top of a retarded White Belt loser who looks like death. He doesn't know what he's doing and he's going to be strangled to death.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Joe Rogan literally says "This is just what happens." lmfao. God... Poor Punk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They do a slow motion zoom in of CM Punk hugging the guy and whispering in his ear and the guy making incredulous faces like Get this old loser away from me please. lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

They do a slow motion zoom in of CM Punk hugging the guy and whispering in his ear and the guy making incredulous faces like Get this old loser away from me please. lmfao

lmao

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol drat...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is punk sticking around and trying to do more UFC matches or was he so thoroughly humiliated that he's done

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
he thought he was going to get another fight and dana white was like lol maybe in bellator

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Under the vegetable posted:

he thought he was going to get another fight and dana white was like lol maybe in bellator

Lol cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Is punk sticking around and trying to do more UFC matches or was he so thoroughly humiliated that he's done

He said it was the most fun he ever had and he will stick around, believe it or not, because it's not how many times you get knocked down blah blah blah a wrestling promo about becoming a champ.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Like a minute in the guy hit him at full blast with the hugest punches ever with him laying on the ground flopping his arms around mindlessly and the announcers are like This is just horrific. This is a brown belt on top of a retarded White Belt loser who looks like death. He doesn't know what he's doing and he's going to be strangled to death.

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmao. "Okay dude that looked great maybe i can get in a few now for the fans?"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

right when that fight started and punk ran at gall i yelled out WHATAREYOUDOING!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

right when that fight started and punk ran at gall i yelled out WHATAREYOUDOING!!!!

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love Ember Moon even though it's such a goofy character.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She's a diablo character but with the sickest stunner move ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OMFG... Ember Moon vs Asuka at TakeOver Orlando. I wish I could make it over there, that's my dream match.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Remember when the WWE uploaded that video of Punks rear end and it stayed up there for a year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbkurdziFg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nigel McGuinness is an epic announcer.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Nigel McGuinness is an epic announcer.

He and Michael Cole were awesome during the British tournament.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't realize Brock was still doing MMA. I'm watching his fight from July last year.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He won't be doing MMA soon since he got busted for PEDs after that fight and ate a ban from USADA.

NickRoweFillea posted:

He and Michael Cole were awesome during the British tournament.
Cole was shockingly good during that.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frankenfreak posted:

He won't be doing MMA soon since he got busted for PEDs after that fight and ate a ban from USADA.

Cole is really good when Vince isn't feeding him every line. The emotion both he and Nigel showed in the last bit of the Bate/Dunne match felt genuine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

May 18, 1998 Dude Love, now working for Mr McMahon, and sporting a new tattoo of a heart that says VKM, defeats Dustin Runnels, formerly known as the Artist Formerly Known As Goldust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

frankenfreak posted:

he officially retired from mma again last month