Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

somebodys watched christie clean his plate too many times and thinks hes that effective in govt

this man will drain the swamp, personally, in one gulp

(this man, of course, is sir edward balls)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Most of my co-workers are women and it's a shame they probably won't be striking today, because it would be blissfully quiet and peaceful and I wouldn't have to answer their incessant dumb questions every few minutes (#NotAllWomenJustMyCoworkers)

At least my ladyboss will be out for the day visiting her dying mother in hospital :getin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

vancouver has like, 2x KFCs

lol sai gon got u beat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Squizzle posted:

eat wawa hoagies

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sir Tonk posted:

wow canada sucks

popeyes is way, way better than kfc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Hodgepodge posted:

this man will drain the swamp, personally, in one gulp

(this man, of course, is sir edward balls)

drain the balls

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/839328122281594880

looks like its time tooooooo

CORRECT

THE

RECORD

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

that's gotta be a lie because victoria has four

google maps it!!!! theres a bunch out east but in vancouver proper theres TWO

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/839466368336556032

senpai trump notice me :ohdear:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol i havent even gotten in the shower yet and just did a double shot of vodka

I hope you try to illustrate that you are doing shots early. And not that you dont shower.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/839457572822401024
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/839458083915038720

loving lol

how has he not just sent over a list of names from Heritage or CATO yet?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

but im a seagull

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

o k wiseacre your goose is cooked!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Somebody posted asking a while ago if there was a word for what methadone Will trump uses to Telegraph that he is lying. I think the word you were looking for is prevarication.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

colmes died? lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/839472691535101952

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...peachment-next/

quote:

Then came a bombshell audio recording, allegedly taped by Bentley's family and then published by AL.com shortly after Collier was fired. In the recording, the governor can be heard having a sexually explicit conversation with a woman named “Rebekah,” professing his love for the woman and describing putting his hands on her breasts.

“You know, I just, I worry about sometimes I love so you much,” the governor could be heard saying on the recording. “I worry about loving you so much.”

Bentley could also be heard saying: “Baby, let me know what I am going to do when I start locking the door. If we are going to do what we did the other day, we are going to have to start locking the door.”

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Chris Christie is very large and therefore not legally allowed within the White House

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol i havent even gotten in the shower yet and just did a double shot of vodka

I just call that mouthwash

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Most of my co-workers are women and it's a shame they probably won't be striking today, because it would be blissfully quiet and peaceful and I wouldn't have to answer their incessant dumb questions every few minutes (#NotAllWomenJustMyCoworkers)

At least my ladyboss will be out for the day visiting her dying mother in hospital :getin:

Today a homeless African-American gentleman called me a "colorblind angel" for the way in which I treated him when he spoke to me.

gently caress all yall who say every Trump supporter is racist. And gently caress hypocrite Liberals who espouse tolerance and acceptance and then avert their eyes or brush past people at the very bottom of society who neoliberalism doesn't consider worth helping.

mmm yes, a great poster for sure

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i really enjoy this new gimmick of you only being able to post once every 6 hours

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Serf
May 5, 2011

ive always wondered what drives people to make posts like this. like it's not even a joke, just a 6-hour timeout for writing a bunch of lovely words. where's the fun in this come from

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMQu30RsX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NG29iyldsc

colbert still doing great work

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/839473289856692224

:throck:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Zas posted:

colmes died? lol

hannity ordered trump to do it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

I hope you try to illustrate that you are doing shots early. And not that you dont shower.

i did just shower but im most def wearing the same clothes as yesterday and showing up to werk smelling of booze and cigarettes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

ive always wondered what drives people to make posts like this. like it's not even a joke, just a 6-hour timeout for writing a bunch of lovely words. where's the fun in this come from

who needs jokes :justpost:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

his brain is severely broken and he thinks that is an normal or even funny thing to say. this often happens to people who are deeply insecure and didnt get enough attention as a child.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

one day you try to convince yourself that a bad post you made was actually extremely good

it snowballs from there

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was it Trump that was the worst or the CIA I keep forgetting. The CIA has flooded the ghettos with crack for past 50 years but Trump didn't meet with the black cockus right away.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

looks great for upstate NY!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

colbert still doing great work

there was a period when he was poo poo... for like months....

glad he decided to stop being so poo poo because gently caress i love colbert

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

once you accept that all of your posts are bad then you reach shitpost zen

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock posted:

one day you try to convince yourself that a bad post you made was actually extremely good

it snowballs from there

DrPlump posted:

Was it Trump that was the worst or the CIA I keep forgetting. The CIA has flooded the ghettos with crack for past 50 years but Trump didn't meet with the black cockus right away.

exhibit loving a

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

once you accept that all of your posts are bad then you reach shitpost zen

tell me yinlock what is the sound of one hand typing

Serf
May 5, 2011

oliwan posted:

his brain is severely broken and he thinks that is an normal or even funny thing to say. this often happens to people who are deeply insecure and didnt get enough attention as a child.

i mean my brain is also real broken but it didn't turn me into a trump supporter

idgi

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

The goal is to upset you. Your reaction is where the fun comes from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

exhibit loving a

yeah, it was the fbi, not the cia. real bad post there

• Locked thread