Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Break Windu

count "ed" ballsoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm oan

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

the robot pederast who likes to watch toddlers in the bathroom is named see three pee-o

and his gay lover is Our Two D, too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling

heh

the passive aggressive smile was some of the greatest poo poo that happened during the debates

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

luke skywalker fought his ex girlfriend who had a big whip that was a lightsaber but also a whip

didn't luke die a virgin?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mcdonalds tim's ahnd the beer store are cloosed and thaht's yer whole fuckin' world right theere

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Brown Menace posted:

The oversexed space pirate who only has a wookie for company is named han(d) solo

hehe i haven't heard that one before. he did it all for the wookie.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Squizzle posted:

the robot pederast who likes to watch toddlers in the bathroom is named see three pee-o

Nice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sir Tonk posted:

didnt you see the ocean of juzz he had marked his new home with at the end of ep vii?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*links to fake news* BOOM! THE SMOKING GUN

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Equeen posted:

the genndy cartoons were dope, but the later seasons of the cgi clone wars show were pretty good, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Oanism

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the guy who tells leia the badguy exposition is called grand moff talking

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

its funny cuz its true

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

idk but that wadnt a consideration in the 80s

Apr 7, 2003

I've sworn off cartoons and science fiction. I only care about adult things. Baseball. McDonald's. Pittsburgh.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

all the brits call him guvnah

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

didnt you see the ocean of juzz he had marked his new home with at the end of ep vii?

nah i didn't see that last movie yet

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

DrPlump posted:

Someone reenacted the debates with the genders swapped. Suddenly the liberals realized they were the real sexist all along!

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Post this in one of the D&D threads. Post it in all of them if you'd like.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

the guy who says its a trap is called its a trap guy

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Homeless Friend posted:

Did they re-enact the prowling & chair humping?

Grab ''em by the cock. You can do anything.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

read the title on that and already know its fake news

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

I've sworn off cartoons and science fiction. I only care about adult things. Baseball. McDonald's. Pittsburgh.

I got a Grand Mac last week!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Break Windu

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Admiral Trap

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

For some reason political headlines that start with "BOOM!" immediately enrage me because of they usually contain a perfect combination of clickbait and outright falsehoods.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the guy who's half robot half cop is named robotcop

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that nyu thing isn't about gender because, as they mention in the article, people were watching the debate trying to find reasons why trump won the election, so there is a big confound. not a well thought out psychological experiment, you always have to trick the people into thinking about something other than what you are measuring. Everyone went into thinking gender was the primary reason. What it's really measuring is hindsight bias.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zegermans posted:

For some reason political headlines that start with "BOOM!" immediately enrage me because of they usually contain a perfect combination of clickbait and outright falsehoods.

BOOM

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the only character in the original star wars trilogy who doesnt get high af is called lowbot

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I believe EU nerds react to the fact that Trioculus exists the same way leftists react to Stalin - staring at the ground quietly

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do

if you missed Levin on F&F the other day and can still stand his voice when it isn't accompanying a sentient milkshake

Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

I got a Grand Mac last week!!!!!!

Lucky! How was it?

The Big Mac Museum is in North Huntington, PA - a fifteen minute drive from Pittsburgh!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

The guy who johnnily rambofies things is called John Rambo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
we need an incelbot

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

zegermans posted:

I believe EU nerds react to the fact that Trioculus exists the same way leftists react to Stalin - staring at the ground quietly

what are you even talking about

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sir Tonk EVISCERATES zegermans in one brilliant post (you've GOT to see this!)!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

punchymcpunch posted:

the guy who's half robert half cop is named robertcop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lucky! How was it?

The Big Mac Museum is in North Huntington, PA - a fifteen minute drive from Pittsburgh!

It was GRAND, friend. It was GRAND.

To be honest, a little hefty on the bread, but still good. Hadn't had a Mac in a long, long while and I was like "gently caress it" and went for broke.

• Locked thread