Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Deadpool fell kinda flat for me but this was a good scene, possibly the best

Also yeah dude you're not relaxed at all :(

I really should save Sergeant Chowdown somewhere, I needed this wonderful image the other day and couldn't find it anywhere.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/exxulansis/status/839620869248819200

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Amen.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I bought a 2nd ultrawidescreen monitor and it turns out its too much, maybe too much for my desk, maybe to much in general.

Or maybe i'm over compensating

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:yeah:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Make the PX food court great again.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Anthonys pizza, such bad pizza you just cant believe it.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

orange juche posted:

one time on a lark I got anthony's macaroni & cheese pizza. I think it's the only slice of pizza that I threw away before I finished.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

one time on a lark I got anthony's macaroni & cheese pizza. I think it's the only slice of pizza that I threw away before I finished.

At a pub in Italy I tried a pizza they called the American. The toppings included hot dogs, tuna, French fries, and cheddar cheese. I was drunk as hell and it was incredible. I want that pizza again.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsMjEeEg4g

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

drat that came out 20 years ago....

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

As bad as Anthony's pizza is, taco John's is, by far, the worst poo poo the PX food court has to offer. Like holy poo poo, how is a place that puts liquid cheese on all their food still alive without being heavily subsidized by aafes? At least food trucks are big now. All five outside the Lewis PX range from good to really good, and the only reason to go inside is so you have somewhere dry to eat.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I threw away a lot of anthonys pizza but it was pretty good when you had already well into a case of beer on a friday night stuck on base in Japan and Anthonys is the only pizza available without crossing the gate.

Oh man when youre drunk as gently caress any pizza is good pizza just about.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Can we talk for a minute about Captain D's, which is somehow a less classy Long John Silver's?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Captain Ds is okay.

I always forget it's Lent until the catholics break out the fish on fridays.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

Rough Lobster posted:

Can we talk for a minute about Captain D's, which is somehow a less classy Long John Silver's?

worked at a CPT D's all throughout high school and one summer during college. Far better than Long John Silvers.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/9_11_every_day/status/839691930070102016

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://twitter.com/dril/status/804714777213800449

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Charley's for life. Man I loved that poo poo. Gimme a teriyaki chicken sandwich all day.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Good to see Ursula finally hooked herself a man.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

All that's missing is green skin.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Triangle fingers :barf:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Triangle fingers :barf:

Tapered :getin:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

M_Gargantua posted:

I bought a 2nd ultrawidescreen monitor and it turns out its too much, maybe too much for my desk, maybe to much in general.

Or maybe i'm over compensating

Sup too-much-monitor buddy?

I've been trying to sell my Dell UW since I got the Acer x34, but the novelty of having a huge dorky command station in front is too strong sometimes.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
So if I'm walking my dog in my neighborhood and he's gotta drop a fat turd in someone's yard right near the sidewalk, it's cool unless I don't pick that poo poo up right? Because I always clean up after my dog and it's not like I can tell him which grass is cool to dump on and which isn't. One of my neighbors came out right as I was bagging and tagging and proceeded to give me some serious stink eye. Have I violated some obscure suburban taboo?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Some people want the free fertilizer. Next time, pick up the dog poop in other yards along the way and deposit it in their yard. They'll surely thank you.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Some people might frown on it, but I doubt most will care so long as you pick it up. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i finally watched interstellar

that's one hell of a movie

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Two Finger posted:

i finally watched interstellar

that's one hell of a movie

It's not perfect but Chris Nolan did a drat fine space opera

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I don't like the "maybe love is the most powerful force in the universe" and the weird rear end ending but w/e I enjoyed it and some scenes were absolutely spectacular

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Soundtrack owned too.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/nap_dad/status/840209952174104576

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5QMysuSYg

orange juche fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 11, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I don't like the "maybe love is the most powerful force in the universe" and the weird rear end ending but w/e I enjoyed it and some scenes were absolutely spectacular

i was fine with the ending, it's a lot more coherent than 2001's if you haven't read the book, and the work as a whole had a lot of callbacks to Clarke which i am totally ok with

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:stare:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm watching Crashing right now. It's an HBO show about a mediocre comedian who walks in on his wife cheating on him and then follows him as he latches onto more successful comedians and crashes on their couches. It's alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Cause of death: girl friend didn't know CPR so just went with a rusty trombone instead.

• Locked thread