Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Elfgames posted:

the final big bad is gonna be some dude from a universe that zen-chan erased

I've watched the last couple episodes. I know the last big bad is gonna be Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

:allears:

We're all having a cuddle puddle with Cell in this thread, but I'm pretty sure Beerus is the actual best DB character, followed by Good Dad Vegeta.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Beerus strongly regrets ever listening to that loving fish.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

The fish did tell him the Super Saiyan God would be his ultimate adversary.

Fish never said it would be his ultimate adversary in battle.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Ammat The Ankh posted:

They said that teamwork plays a huge part in this tournament, which is why baddies like Cell, Freeza, and Janemba can't participate: they aren't team players. Even Goku knows when to hand the ball over to his son and let him get traumatized.

Cell is great at teamwork. Who would know better how to use everyone's abilities together than the guy who is everyone put together?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

remember when cell pooped a team of midgets out of his butt-stinger and then his team beat goku's team

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is making minions a fair move? Piccolo can do that. Would be pretty handy in a battle royale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOaEZ0_txYI

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I hope the tournament being one big rumble doesn't end up being an excuse to keep focus entirely on Goku and not give Roshi or Piccolo or 17 or 18 or Krillen much spotlight time. That would make me extremely angry, almost as angry as Girl Broly is.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its gonna be extremely lit when piccolo absorbs dende and the other namekians and becomes a namekian god with miraculous healing powers, imho

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Should've been Android 35.

Android 306. Fusion doesn't just add, after all.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Calibanibal posted:

its gonna be extremely lit when piccolo absorbs dende and the other namekians and becomes a namekian god with miraculous healing powers, imho

"When 40,000 Namekians with pure hearts join their power, Super Namek God will appear"

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

The German dub left like half the attack names untranslated so it will always be the Genki Dama in my heart.

"Krillin... you have to use... the UNIVERSAL POWER"
The first time I heard that I thought the French dub was a gag dub.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

Isn't that a thing in that dumb fan comic?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Calibanibal posted:

I don't think I approve of Piccolo becoming a villain again.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rodyle posted:

Isn't that a thing in that dumb fan comic?

Not quite. It's Nail that does it.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Same.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
What's been the status on DBM lately anyway? Seems like people here have been posting about it way less.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Bee posted:

What's been the status on DBM lately anyway? Seems like people here have been posting about it way less.

It's been stuck in filler AU hell for like, months

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's still okay. It's just very slow and Super is delivering on most of DBM's hooks these days.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Super hit and so we don't have to read bad webcomics with whiny pissbaby creators anymore

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"Hey, what if their was a big multidimensional tournament and you had like forgotten characters or weird new characters there are there was even Broly" is now canon and nobody has to read someone's Bojack fanfiction to get it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the bra vs cold fight had potential but ended up sucking, then the subplot it led into had potential but ended up sucking.
dbm isn't very good

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
There's only so much mileage it can get for upsetting furries

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

furries have no right to be mad, toriyama just handed them 3 wonderful, beautiful, sexy wolfmen

honestly they should have been content with just oolong and president dog, now their cup overfloweth

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can't wait for Canon Bra to be a much cooler character than DBM Bra.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mogomra posted:

I've watched the last couple episodes. I know the last big bad is gonna be Goku.

it's not despite how everyone's jumping in with their edgelord fanfiction

he's going to learn a Very Important Lesson about the true meaning of punching

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

DBM was fun to read for fandom wank with a decent spread of art and effort

I'm just waiting another few years before binging again after I've forgotten most of what I've read

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Wait, they are seriously still doing Bojack filler? Isn't this, like, the third time?

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Funky Valentine posted:

The fish is this arc's Big Bad. He was the god of destruction of Universe 15 before Zeno erased it. He has 6 more final forms.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

lezard_valeth posted:

The fish is this arc's Big Bad. He was the god of destruction of Universe 15 before Zeno erased it. He has 6 more final forms.

I'm still wondering how that'll come up. Maybe all the dead of those six missing universes are somewhere in the Void or something. Still banking on an end where Goku gets his dream wish of all 18 universes fused into one for an infinite super playground of punchmans.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Funky Valentine posted:

I can't wait for Canon Bra to be a much cooler character than DBM Bra.

Let's be fair, that's not exactly all that hard. Bra in the manga was more fun than DBM Bra, and she had like, what, 1, 2 lines?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

The Bee posted:

Wait, they are seriously still doing Bojack filler? Isn't this, like, the third time?

They just keep going back to this universe that nobody likes or finds interesting. I understand not reading the comments but they must know by now nobody wants a Bojack story

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I haven't read DBM does Bojack at least bring Zangya and the Tien vs Trunks match with him AKA the only good things about Bojack

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Best Bojack related thing in DBM was when Cell beat the ever loving piss out of him and finished him off by shattering his spin with a knee drop.

Cell vs Hirudegarn was also pretty fun.

Cell in DBM is good.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Black August posted:

I'm still wondering how that'll come up. Maybe all the dead of those six missing universes are somewhere in the Void or something. Still banking on an end where Goku gets his dream wish of all 18 universes fused into one for an infinite super playground of punchmans.

What show have people been watching that this sounds at all plausible as an ending?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I haven't read DBM does Bojack at least bring Zangya and the Tien vs Trunks match with him AKA the only good things about Bojack

no

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Bojack is bad

Rhonne posted:

Cell is good.

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Rutibex posted:

Is making minions a fair move? Piccolo can do that. Would be pretty handy in a battle royale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOaEZ0_txYI

Piccolo probably knows better than to create sentient life for the sole purpose of serving himself. He's matured a lot since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I started watching DBSuper over again with a friend who only saw the Resurrection F movie, so he should find plenty to like here.

But I have had to apologize for how drawn out the segments with King Kai is, probably more for my own sake though. Christ that was bad.

• Locked thread