Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Vincible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's become a parody lol

Arsene Wenger posted:

It’s just not serious! When you see the importance of the games and you see an attitude like that, I am absolutely revolted and sorry to the people who pay a lot of money to see this kind of game.

Jose fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Mar 8, 2017

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

tbf I think he was laughing at the streaker that was on the pitch at that moment

Also, https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/ is a loving goldmine.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

There were ten streaks of piss on the pitch at that moment.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Met a Greek guy at the pub after the game. Called him an embarrassment to all of Greece.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Just wanna say that not matter what happens with Wenger, Ozil, or Alexis, I'll always unconditionally love this club, and I think all of you are awesome, even though sometimes we have some pretty contrasting point-of-views, I like that we can all still come together and voice our opinions. It's like a home. I still believe we can take home the FA Cup and finish top 4. Maybe even finish in top 2. Keep the spirit alive! So COME ON YOU loving GUNNERS!!! We have a hand full of matches left in the league, so let's support our club the best we can.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The wins feel that much sweeter when you've gone through poo poo with the club. A Yankee fan will never know the trials and tribulation and the utter joy that a Cubs fan would have experienced with the world series win last year. I hope we win the league one day. As long as I live to see it at some point. The FA cup in 2013-14 was such a great memory just because of all the poo poo we went through that year.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
For me the best part of last night was around the 85th minute when the stadium was very empty but you could faintly hear "Aaaaaaand it AAAAAAARSEEEEENAAAAL...". The best clubs run on the support of the best fans and in times like these, I always think of this quote about human beings:

"People are like stained glassed windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."

The club is the stained glass window right now.

We need to be the light.

COYG!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

up the 'Fica, imo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I'd like to see Weezy Suarez score (4) just four sick goals and Cavani miss a few sitters, as he does.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm looking fwd to this. Hope psg bum em again

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

blue footed boobie posted:

For me the best part of last night was around the 85th minute when the stadium was very empty but you could faintly hear "Aaaaaaand it AAAAAAARSEEEEENAAAAL...". The best clubs run on the support of the best fans and in times like these, I always think of this quote about human beings:

"People are like stained glassed windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."

We need to be the light.

COYG!

jesus

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

I'm looking fwd to this. Hope psg bum em again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Rafinha as a forward? 🤔

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
mods, please probate anyone posting about arsenal for 10 days and 2 minutes

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

blue footed boobie posted:

We need to be the light.

COYG!

Nice meltdown.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
OMG

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

game on in Dortmund, Aubameyang left utterly and totally unmarked

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012