Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Dude, I'm a captain of industry bro, let me lay it on you fam, I employ people mang, this is a thing I expect you to take at face value like, bro when I talk like, yknow homie, like, this man, dude

Are you having a stroke? Maybe you should lie down or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

your friend a dog posted:

has anyone said "the tolerant left" in quotation marks yet. sorry op i didnt read your lovely thread

Yes, so much that it's an enoticon now

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

runupon cracker posted:

Are you having a stroke? Maybe you should lie down or something.

Fam I'm sorry bro you like dude can't man even fam that's sad bro like dude

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
:chloe: ...

I can't even tell if this guy is joking but he seems really upset

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

unpacked robinhood posted:

Doctor : "I'm sorry but your baby....has fascism !!"
Mom : "it's spelled babby but oh well proceed with the cremation I guess"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
simple reminder john mccain is a very bad person who is extremely racist and killed a bunch of men by burning them alive lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If you get mocked for your writing no matter the style, maybe you should think about what it is that makes people find you insufferable. Maybe you should think more of how you can entertain and please your fellow goons. I legitimately want you to be popular and pleasant, moridin

i get mocked by some and some other ppl seem to be ok with me and generally I think it mostly depends on how riled up my posting gets people depending on how much they agree/disagree with what I'm saying

people should take poo poo less personally lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

i get mocked by some and some other ppl seem to be ok with me and generally I think it mostly depends on how riled up my posting gets people depending on how much they agree/disagree with what I'm saying

Wrong. This has nothing to do with the content of what you say. This is the number one thing you don't understand. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sir this is a wendy's... ?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

You can try to deflect, but ultimately you need to confront yourself and take responsibility for creating the reactions you receive from others. I hope you will realize this one day.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

This joke only works when responding to something at least half a page in length. "Nice meltdown" would have been more applicable.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
its the year 2017. gbs has been decimated, the numbers GONE. half the threads...about trump...the other half...we dont even know. and goons, they argue, they bicker, IS MORIDIN A BAD POSTER

well it seems only nazis are getting mad at him

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
For real though where did everybody go

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

For real though where did everybody go

1. something awful is old as hell, lowtax has abandoned us. people just move on.
2. some went to reddit, others, they died, or some, are in rehab or they are dead.
3. a lot of them went to cspam and stay there, some found a home in YOSPOS or the imp zone

the rest? they stay in this hell called G B S

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Dude, I'm a captain of industry bro, let me lay it on you fam, I employ people mang, this is a thing I expect you to take at face value like, bro when I talk like, yknow homie, like, this man, dude

What are you doing? Other than embarrassing yourself horribly that is. I mean it's not enough for you to be a racist degenerate you have to post like a 50 year old right wing radio host who thinks he's imitating the way black folks talk? God drat are you a huge failson.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

You're mostly fine from what I can tell but then again I didn't understand for years why people hated three olives until he made some completely oblivious gently caress the poor posts which made me hate him too so I may just be an awful judge of posting quality.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Regressive Arguing 101: if you can't address their argument, attack their style.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Pale Horse posted:

What are you doing? Other than embarrassing yourself horribly that is. I mean it's not enough for you to be a racist degenerate you have to post like a 50 year old right wing radio host who thinks he's imitating the way black folks talk? God drat are you a huge failson.

:eng101: he is mocking the way moridin talks

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

:eng101: he is mocking the way moridin talks

Not seeing it but ok, nice tone argument fellas :thumbsup:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
violencing people is okay when my side does it, seriously guys listen to this stunning argument that probably involves a 70-year-old war

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Trump superfans saying violence is bad is classic.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
mmmm yeah, lemme fantasize about doing all the hero punches just like in my comic books

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Violence is bad but it is also extremely entertaining. I wish there was less violence in the world but i reserve the right to watch it for fun

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Violence is bad but it is also extremely entertaining. I wish there was less violence in the world but i reserve the right to watch it for fun

violence is bad unless you jump through a dozen hoops to figure out a justification for masturbating to the notion of doing it to actual people

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Everyone fantasizes about violence from time to time but if you aren't filled with embarassment and shame afterwards thrn you are a fool

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

violencing people is okay when my side does it,

This is 100% true.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
when people who are bad at violence go looking to violence others and then fail to do that but suceed at peepants its very funny and likely smelley too

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im glad that guy got hit in the face tbh, he deserved it and it was funny

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Violence isn't the answer. We should all strive to have deep and meaningful conversations with one another where we listen and share our beliefs in a setting that promotes the peaceful exchange of ideas.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Violence isn't the answer. We should all strive to have deep and meaningful conversations with one another where we listen and share our beliefs in a setting that promotes the peaceful exchange of ideas.

that's nazi sympathizer talk and sympathizers are no better than the nazis themselves everyone hear this, this nazi needs punching

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

You're mostly fine from what I can tell but then again I didn't understand for years why people hated three olives until he made some completely oblivious gently caress the poor posts which made me hate him too so I may just be an awful judge of posting quality.

my thing (I think) is that I'm easily trolled and will leap off the deep end into a huge debate argument at the drop of a hat when it isn't necessary/warranted, which I can see why that would be irritating

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

mmmm yeah, lemme fantasize about doing all the hero punches just like in my comic books

violence is bad unless you jump through a dozen hoops to figure out a justification for masturbating to the notion of doing it to actual people

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I personally can't wait for the inevitable day until one who is concealed carrying empties 9 rounds of hollow points, preferably .45 or larger, into the skull of a violent lunatic leftist who does poo poo like this in the op and posts the results so hearty lols can indeed be had then

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bareback Werewolf posted:

That's fine and good except when one side is not interested in a peaceful exchange of ideas and they take the platform you give them and use it to further their goals of dismantling democracy and replacing it with the next reich.

Not all ideas and ideologies are worth equal consideration.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
cant believe this guy went out looking for trouble and got hit in his fat face and then pissed himself smdh what is the world coming too

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

that's a lot of quotes and the last one is kind of creepy, what of it

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Moridin920 posted:

That's fine and good except when one side is not interested in a peaceful exchange of ideas and they take the platform you give them and use it to further their goals of dismantling democracy and replacing it with the next reich.

If that happens then you ask them to stop in a firm but controlled tone of voice. In extreme cases you may give them a wag of your finger.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

and the worthiness of ideas is determined by MY FISTS aww yiss

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Violence is the only language the Trump supporter can understand, as it is so terminally retarded that it voted for Trump.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

XMNN posted:

cant believe this guy went out looking for trouble and got hit in his fat face and then pissed himself smdh what is the world coming too

Yeah i thought there was no justice in the world but now ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Violence is the only language the Trump supporter can understand, as it is so terminally retarded that it voted for Trump.

or you're just incoherently babbling so they shrug and laugh at you and you're like "THIS TRUMP CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME, PUNCH IT"

• Locked thread