Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Nichael posted:

No, there's something specific to Matthews that's kind of hard to describe. I feel like he Mr. Magooed himself into prominence, and no one at MSNBC has the heart to get rid of him.

He Is A Television Genius https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

consuming any kind of media/hobby besides sports (excluding pro wrestling) makes you a nerd now, and nerds love anime. Therefore, everyone loves anime, bitch.

Me: "I just finished Crime and Punishment and"

Jock, slamming me into locker: "YOU GONNA GET A SOFYA BODYPILLOW TO gently caress? NERD!"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

chris matthews and alex jones should have a yell-off
:yeah:
. . .
:hellyeah:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
someone mentioned chris matthews who is cool in my book because he audibly cringed at bobby jindal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84sZMS95yYM

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Some PAC needs to fund a show where Olbermann and Matthews just wander around conservative gatherings screaming at people incoherently, Alex Jones style

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

chris matthews and alex jones should have a yell-off

we sure this would be competitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Me: "I just finished Crime and Punishment and"

Jock, slamming me into locker: "YOU GONNA GET A SOFYA BODYPILLOW TO gently caress? NERD!"

haha book geeks FTW

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

he is an TV idiot savant kind of like Trump but is less disgusting as a human being. He has the presence of somebody who believes the poo poo coming out of his mouth 100% and doesn't doubt it for a second even when it's asinine and incoherent. That's the essence of good tv

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

he is an TV idiot savant kind of like Trump but is less disgusting as a human being. He has the presence of somebody who believes the poo poo coming out of his mouth 100% and doesn't doubt it for a second even when it's asinine and incoherent. That's the essence of good tv

3 2 1 make good tv!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec16nQOzWhE

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

oh my god

his sideeye at the camera when he mentions his steak lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:vince:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

consuming any kind of media/hobby besides sports (excluding pro wrestling) makes you a nerd now, and nerds love anime. Therefore, everyone loves anime, bitch.

i look at sports fans like complete nerds because they care about stats and avg and memorizing things, its totally just as autistic but they get to tout it with a bunch of men tackling each other which is not homoerotic at all and totally manly as a veil to get behind as.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

i look at sports fans like complete nerds because they care about stats and avg and memorizing things, its totally just as autistic but they get to tout it with a bunch of men tackling each other which is not homoerotic at all and totally manly as a veil to get behind as.

just some dudes talking about balls

.... kind of like cspam

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Some PAC needs to fund a show where Olbermann and Matthews just wander around conservative gatherings screaming at people incoherently, Alex Jones style

stop doxxing my lottery plans!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

archer seen better days

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

I wonder how ill equipped for survival this artist is like Everytime I hear someone say something anarchic like this their usually pretty chubby and most of the time have a government job

There was one anarchist, though, I met that looked like he had good survival skills but that's cause he was homeless and crazy so I could see him living in a cave eating squirrels

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

now imagine that same person only they're somehow even more invested but the teams are all made up and the games dont really exist or happen and everything is just statistics

thats fantasy football

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Solarin posted:

:bisonyes: i know right!! omg he believes it because he is saying it, if he didnt say it he would be unable to understand his nonsense, bmuch less believe it

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

My Linux Rig posted:

I wonder how ill equipped for survival this artist is like Everytime I hear someone say something anarchic like this their usually pretty chubby and most of the time have a government job

There was one anarchist, though, I met that looked like he had good survival skills but that's cause he was homeless and crazy so I could see him living in a cave eating squirrels

My friend Goo just goes, "PEEE YEWW."

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I would gently caress Rachel Maddow.

Happy Women's Day, by the way, you guys.

she reminds me of pete holmes

or vice versa

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

now imagine that same person only they're somehow even more invested but the teams are all made up and the games dont really exist or happen and everything is just statistics

thats fantasy football

you forgot that they paid for the privilege of not enjoying any free time from august til new years

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

He destroyed his voice from yelling so much over the years.

Young voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADfERTgwOOY

Middle age voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LQrJlmtZZQ

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the things i like are cool and good
the things i dont like are for dorks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

:nws:https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/839260259579416577

nws but savage and wonderful

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Inadequate Areolas posted:

My friend Goo just goes, "PEEE YEWW."

Ikr homeless people and goons smell pretty bad

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hodgepodge posted:

goons: totally unaware that most people don't really differentiate between games, anime, and any other form of pop culture anymore and that they look really weird and awkward trying to look cool and above them

movies? music? trash for kids, right ladies!?

Lol this guy has spent thousands on anime

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there was that one time that chris matthews humiliated some scrub-tier right-wing radio host who was babbling about "appeasement" but was unable to describe what exactly chamberlain did at the munich conference

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I would gently caress Rachel Maddow.

Happy Women's Day, by the way, you guys.

to honor international womens day I offer myself as a bottom for Maddow

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TL;DR on this -

Mook went on Fox and Friends for whatever god drat reason, explained the situation as we currently know it (there was warrant for that one server that was communicating with Russia, etc), Fox and Friends hosts intentionally conflated this known fact with directly wiretapping Trump and gloated about how they 'got' him, then the story filtered through right wing human centipede, and here we are.

Lessons:
The right lies
Mook is an idiot

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

look, lady, I don't make the rules, I just post about 'em.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Solarin posted:

to honor international womens day I offer myself as a bottom for Maddow

thank you for your service

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

did someone say ted cruz

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

:nws:https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/839260259579416577

nws but savage and wonderful

YOWZA I'm putting that one in my pocket for later

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/839566904385810432

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/839476293745930246

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sailor Moon had the best pro-women stories, except the whole main character is 14 loving an 18 year old college student.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

yikes, lavren, go out and get some sun

even if you need to use SPF 819438903

you're looking like a heroin victim there

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

My Linux Rig posted:

don't doxx baloogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lol this guy has spent thousands on anime

of course i haven't

for lack of thousands to spend, mind you

• Locked thread