Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Zeris posted:

Mmmmmmmmm lack of heart methinks.

a lack of heart activity, at least.

Max went off about wookiegate.

kinda bugged about the "real man" bullshit, as it reinforces stereotypes that there are differences in acceptable behavior between men and women, but overall, dude poo poo all over the majority of Marines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

a lack of heart activity, at least.

Max went off about wookiegate.

kinda bugged about the "real man" bullshit, as it reinforces stereotypes that there are differences in acceptable behavior between men and women, but overall, dude poo poo all over the majority of Marines.
It seems like he's fighting an uphill battle with his fans a lot of the time. He's alluded to dumb poo poo that he doesn't agree with being posted on his forum several times.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Casimir Radon posted:

It seems like he's fighting an uphill battle with his fans a lot of the time. He's alluded to dumb poo poo that he doesn't agree with being posted on his forum several times.

There are many reasons he got out, not insignificantly is the fact that he's generally a progressive in a conservative and slow to change culture, and it's the same for me.

I'm exhausted combatting dumbass echo chamber poo poo, especially regarding sex and gender issues. "Some girl can't carry me out of the battlezone," says the dude on dead man profile for exploded knees; "false rape accusations happen all the time!" yes i suppose that neatly solves the problem of all the rapes in the military, they're all made up; "I don't want some gay dude checking me out!" Gay people HAVE ALREADY SEEN YOUR WEENER.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
If at least half of your platoon hasn't seen your dong at some point, you're probably not in the military.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Other than basic, I guess the night in the communal shower room of the massagie joint in Gangnam was the only times that I was subjected to other dongs. :airforce:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

"Maj. Gen. Darrell K. Williams, commanding general, CASCOM and Fort Lee, fires his 9mm semi-automatic pistol during qualifications today at the installation range complex. Williams joined a handful of Soldiers who fulfilled their yearly weapons qualification at the facility."

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Naked Bear posted:

If at least half of your platoon hasn't seen your dong at some point, you're probably not in the military.

We had dudes walk around with their nuts hanging out the bottom flight suit zipper during real-world missions. Surprisingly often.

I'm pretty sure I flashed a cute A1C once during a smoke/fumes emergency over the Pacific.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
LOL if you didn't mushroom stamp every piece of glass you could

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Phanatic posted:

"Maj. Gen. Darrell K. Williams, commanding general, CASCOM and Fort Lee, fires his 9mm semi-automatic pistol during qualifications today at the installation range complex. Williams joined a handful of Soldiers who fulfilled their yearly weapons qualification at the facility."

loving hell I know cops with better form then that :rimshot:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Phanatic posted:

Crossed thumbs? Check
Hands low down on the grip? Check
Hunched stance? Check
Gun brought right up to the face? Check
Wrists bent at a crazy angle? Check

Righto boys, fast track to 4-star, he's qualified.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My children have better form than that, I'm going to do my best to keep them out of the military.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

We had dudes walk around with their nuts hanging out the bottom flight suit zipper during real-world missions. Surprisingly often.

We had some nukes who would do that on roving watches all the time. One would light it up from behind with his flashlight, called it the sack-o-lantern.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please enjoy this sorbet of somebody who doesn't have poo poo form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
In my Iraq deployment folder I've got a video of one of my buddies walking around in nothing more than a PT belt, mushroom stamping any unwary sleeping soldier.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Please enjoy this sorbet of somebody who doesn't have poo poo form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU

Please post more CarniK Con videos in the Hunter S. Thompson Liquor and Machineguns Memorial thread, thank you for your time.

I really need to watch more of his stuff.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

In my Iraq deployment folder I've got a video of one of my buddies walking around in nothing more than a PT belt, mushroom stamping any unwary sleeping soldier.

I stamped the XO's Blackberry once. Not as good as when I got to stamp some AF dude's entire set of glassware because he left his door opened when he wasn't in

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mike-o posted:

Please post more CarniK Con videos in the Hunter S. Thompson Liquor and Machineguns Memorial thread, thank you for your time.

He's got MS. :smith:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Mike-o posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06aRQ-ejqmU

whoever says you can't combine guns and alcohol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Iron Rose posted:

I saw stag in that video so it's automatically the best

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Phanatic posted:

Goddamn, failure on everyone else around him for letting him shoot a handgun in such a hosed up manner.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

The Iron Rose posted:

ISIS

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah, I know :(

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Less idiot, more human shaped pile of festering sewage :barf:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/18/texas-man-accused-of-prostituting-4-year-old-girl-on-craigslist/

This dude was briefly in my S-2 section as an MI 2LT. The worst part is he seemed like a normal person when I dealt with him, except the whole concealing his double life as an absolute monster thing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DoktorLoken posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/18/texas-man-accused-of-prostituting-4-year-old-girl-on-craigslist/

This dude was briefly in my S-2 section as an MI 2LT. The worst part is he seemed like a normal person when I dealt with him, except the whole concealing his double life as an absolute monster thing.

Death cannot come soon enough to him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

After they found a drugged 4 year old I'm surprised this guy made it to prison alive.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

DoktorLoken posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Death cannot come soon enough to him.

Well its Texas so...

yeah fry the fucker.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Wasabi the J posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

What the gently caress is this bullshit probation? We're not allowed to exclaim disgust at a loving kiddy fiddler?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Its possible the original text was edited out by the mods and replaced by that.

vv edit: never mind.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Was just looking for a Wasabi The J post to probate him for being a brony pedophile. I didn't even read this thread of conversation.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And he's PM'd me already to tell me to gently caress off because he says he's not a brony anymore.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
old bronies never die, they just faaaade awaaaaay.....

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Was just looking for a Wasabi The J post to probate him for being a brony pedophile. I didn't even read this thread of conversation.

oh lol

there I go taking the internet seriously for a second, I clearly need another drink

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

And he's PM'd me already to tell me to gently caress off because he says he's not a brony anymore.

More like finally got the hint that it's never going to be tolerated here.

Due to my kids, I have a certain level of exposure to My Little Pony and similar stuff. I tolerate it because my preschool age daughter likes it*, and it's age-appropriate entertainment. I sure as hell am not allowing a full-grown man to bring it to the workplace.

*I haven't seen it in a while and they don't talk about it anymore, so I guess even little girls are over it.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Carth Dookie posted:

Well its Texas so...

yeah fry the fucker.

I really don't understand blanket opposition to the death penalty when people like this exist.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah but that's not why he quit, in fact he's one of the few to get good health care through the VA and they've been keeping him topped up on all his meds and physical therapy stuff so it's not the horror story it could have easily been. He's still working in the gun industry , he recently moved to Florida and is pretty active on instagram.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Derek Dominoe posted:

I really don't understand blanket opposition to the death penalty when people like this exist.
Juries are hilariously unreliable, and the justice system in general is prejudiced AF. So everyone will be on board for this guy but it'll mostly be black males getting wrongfully convicted. There's a reason the JD drags their feet as hard as they can when they're made to release potentially exculpating DNA evidence.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah but that's not why he quit, in fact he's one of the few to get good health care through the VA and they've been keeping him topped up on all his meds and physical therapy stuff so it's not the horror story it could have easily been. He's still working in the gun industry , he recently moved to Florida and is pretty active on instagram.
That's good to hear. I was pretty bummed when he just abruptly called it quits. :(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

BUT ANYWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgpEuCUm6SE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Phanatic posted:

I think we're focusing too much on the photo and not enough on the caption. "Williams joined a handful of Soldiers who fulfilled their yearly weapons qualification at the facility."

My brain is parsing this in one of a few different hilarious ways:

1) Only a handful of soldiers managed to qualify.
2) Only a handful of soldiers are allowed to use the installation range complex.
3) Only a handful of soldiers are stationed at Fort Lee.