Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Everyone loves the top but the double clawshot blew my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th iron ball is badass as hell

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the iron ball. the bird mask. it's all coming back to me. all of it

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Everyone loves the top but the double clawshot blew my mind

I had been wondering how they were gonna let you reach those points and was like "lol what if they just give you a second clawshot"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The double claw shot boss was also epic iirc

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just made a JP Nintendo account for the hell of it...Currently downloading the Puyo Puyo Tetris demo on my Switch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive heard for so long about how puyo puyo tetris is godly. please report back and explain

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's the best falling block puzzle game of all time, mixed with Tetris

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I regret destroying my gamecube. I was running burned discs with emulators on em so I turned up the laser strength. Guess I turned it too high because it stopped working entirely like a month later.

me get cash money i laser you cd

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I loved Twilight Princess so much the first time through I'd drive home from school on free periods to play it, but I've never come close to finishing a second playthrough.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

playng my switch on the train is badass, if eel like a celebrity lol. some dude sitting between me nd another dude on one was on hs way to pick one up and he kept calling us all team save hyrule

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

playng my switch on the train is badass, if eel like a celebrity lol. some dude sitting between me nd another dude on one was on hs way to pick one up and he kept calling us all team save hyrule

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

portable 2-player metal slug 3 nd kof 98 got me like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lmao awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

ive heard for so long about how puyo puyo tetris is godly. please report back and explain

The demo feels awesome. I'll have to see the online options before I pass judgement though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's really cool to get a Tetris right before the boards change and give your opponent a ton of Puyo garbage.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

no puyo is garbage, to me

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
excited to finally experience the epic story in english

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Is Blaster Master Zero any good? I bought it cause it looks cool but I don't feel like I'll even get to spend any time with it for like a month while I play Zelda 24/7.

Also the NEO-GEO games are out if you don't regularly check the eShop.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

oddium posted:

no puyo is garbage, to me

spoken like a true "has been" (dr. robotnik's mean bean machine reference for the unaware)

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
The reviews I read made it sound ok for $10, I picked it up

Wish Neo Turf Masters or Baseball Stars was part of the Neo Geo thing

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

absolutely anything posted:

spoken like a true "has been" (dr. robotnik's mean bean machine reference for the unaware)

yeah... i "has been" having a good time with puyo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

me get cash money i laser you cd

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Played a bit of Blaster Master tonight. HD Rumble is actually really cool and not just some dumb marketing thing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hows blaster master, i cant decide if I wnt that or metal slug

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It's true to the original and well done. Pretty standard NES era platformer but probably worth 10 bucks if you're into that sort of thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Him name Hopkin green frog

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

hows blaster master, i cant decide if I wnt that or metal slug

id wait on the neo geo games, the colors are all washed out and there's like a full second of delay between actions happening on screen and sound playing. they said theyre working on a patch and hoping to have it up next week though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Fungah! posted:

Lmao. That's funny but I can imagine if I was there personally I would actually laugh my rear end off sincerely., That guy is epic

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Leave fungah alone he's a veteran.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the screen scratching stuff real

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isnt every tablet made with gorilla glass which is basically impossible to scratch?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leave fungah alone he's a veteran.

rediscover is a good young man nd you fuckin suck

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Imagine if there was anyone actually on Team Calamity Ganon.. A pathetic lot, to be sure.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm team mermaids

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Isnt every tablet made with gorilla glass which is basically impossible to scratch?

nah its some kind of plastic. tempered glass screen protectors are backordered like a month but I bought an Orzly one

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you

apparently the reasoning is cause plastic won't crack like glass would when kids inevitably drop it 1000 times

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

Imagine if there was anyone actually on Team Calamity Ganon.. A pathetic lot, to be sure.

i'd be forced to stasis thm and shoot them with arrows

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i'd gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i'd gently caress them.

hm...changing my answer