Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Yinlock posted:

if you think that having a infinitely expanding sphere of manimal being broadcast into the void is wrong or bad then allow me a rebuttal: gently caress you

poor simon maccorkindale, died of butthole cancer in 2010 from transforming into a hawk with a cloaca too many times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

FizFashizzle posted:

is cruz playing footsie here?

boy he's tryin

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Pence falling under the giggly, dewy-eyed spell of of Ted "Kind Eyes" Cruz

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

straight talk express: Stop Making Sense or The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads (album vs. album, not counting the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4KJMCXwqI

^ my vote :hai:

if you're in NYC, db is doing a q and a after a stop making sense screening at metrograph

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k

:poland:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

could have a forcible recombination of the time streams again

bad news, your a tree in the other timeline

I'm 🌲a🌳tr⚂⚂🌵🔛🍁this🍂timeline🍃♴🌵

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
In my uninformed opinion it is actually good that Wikileaks is doing everything it can to hinder the CIA.

Hi CIA.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Trump and his gang keep invading my dreams - a couple of days ago the situation was that I was in the White House waiting in a big room with a crowd of people for Trump to make an announcement. A guy with a clipboard and headset came in and started doing a crowd-warming routine to get us to clap and cheer, so we all start feebly clapping and whooping . Just before Trump arrived the crowd fluffer looked around with that really intense stare that is basically "whatever happens, don't react". Door opened and Trump came in; he was wearing a lab coat over his suit and carrying a toupee that looks just like his actual hair (which is mysteriously still on his head). He was closely followed by Trump Doctor. Trump wandered around the room gesturing vaguely and speaking to the group, except his speech was totally garbled and incoherent and it sounded like his tongue was too big for his mouth. He sounded just like an old lady I knew who developed demetia in a terrifying short space of time; it was pretty disturbing .

Then just last night I dreamed I met Steve Bannon on the street and he looked uncharacteristically mellow, so I asked him what going on with him. He told be that he was taking a 1 month break from the internet because his usual hang-outs were making him very angry and hateful; his plan was to kick back, take some walks and play a little golf.

Unfortunately I tend to experience the opposite of prophetic dreaming so I expect neither of these scenarios to actually occur :(#

Edit: I have a gang tag eeee!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

is cruz playing footsie here?

is pence wearing brown shoes to coordinate w the thick yellow-green haze

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pence's eye sockets make him look like a Dark Souls boss

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

theflyingexecutive posted:

if you're in NYC, db is doing a q and a after a stop making sense screening at metrograph

oooh goodie goodie, noted thx friend

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

poor simon maccorkindale, died of butthole cancer in 2010 from transforming into a hawk with a cloaca too many times

a cautionary tale

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

even cruz's cowboy boots are misshapen, what a galoot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fiction posted:

In my uninformed opinion it is actually good that Wikileaks is doing everything it can to hinder the CIA.

Hi CIA.

you're right, this is uninformed

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pookah posted:

Unfortunately I tend to experience the opposite of prophetic dreaming so I expect neither of these scenarios to actually occur :(#

Your dream is right on about the dementia. I lust for another rambling insane TRUMP press conference. Spicer is low energy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

kids today, they "go cloacing" so casually..........their butts, so young, already full of hawk tumors..................

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

science takes no prisoners

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the head of ivanka's clothing brand made some mouth noises about bipartisan support and general news publicity causing sales to be higher than ever

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/839860343669145600

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fiction posted:

Hi CIA.

:agreed: It's good that they're helping tech companies plug day zero vulnerabilities.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

that no to feminism twitter account owns, ty whoever posted it

https://twitter.com/NoToFeminism/status/816269224121204736

nopants
May 29, 2004
i'm pretty dumb and not so smart in my eyes

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

hahahaaha yes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
goddamn does Christopher Wallace still sounds FRESH AFin 2k17 :rip: (just wish they could digially remove the puff daddy voice overs cause they are the sound equiv of hot poo poo entering a toilet at rapid speed IMO - wrong rap man died no doubt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vOeCkeCNA

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

:agreed: It's good that they're helping tech companies plug day zero vulnerabilities.

yeah but any that the ruskies are using will remain mysteriously open

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

the head of ivanka's clothing brand made some mouth noises about bipartisan support and general news publicity causing sales to be higher than ever

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/839860343669145600

It's called wingnut welfare. Companies dropped Ivanka's line because it wasn't selling. The right turned it into a persecution conspiracy, and in turn her brands saw an uptick in sales. That poo poo's only temporary, though, in a month Trump voters will realize their Ivanka brand stuff isn't leaving enough room for heroin in the budget.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWFwG1gp_6w

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Fiction posted:

Hi CIA.

best possible world involves the trump administration and the CIA destroying one another imo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

that no to feminism twitter account owns, ty whoever posted it

https://twitter.com/NoToFeminism/status/816269224121204736

eagles

they ain't no goddamned son of a bitch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
We all worship at the alter of veterans

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

goddamn does Christopher Wallace still sounds FRESH AFin 2k17 :rip: (just wish they could digially remove the puff daddy voice overs cause they are the sound equiv of hot poo poo entering a toilet at rapid speed IMO - wrong rap man died no doubt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vOeCkeCNA

I really wish when Wallace had that Clinton interview from years back Bill just told him "you're a sorry excuse for a journalist and only have your job because of who your dad is"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Did I mention its hellishly humid? It is.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

yeah but any that the ruskies are using will remain mysteriously open

We can't let great be the enemy of good.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

It's called wingnut welfare. Companies dropped Ivanka's line because it wasn't selling. The right turned it into a persecution conspiracy, and in turn her brands saw an uptick in sales. That poo poo's only temporary, though, in a month Trump voters will realize their Ivanka brand stuff isn't leaving enough room for heroin in the budget.

protest spending never lasts as long as a boycott can or as long as plain distaste can

trump will have to start plugging ivanka

:whitewater:

s clothing line regularly if he wants this to last, or have a remote chance of lasting

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Homeless Friend posted:

We all worship at the alter of veterans

those people need to sleep

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

no dont

this is the best the democrats have been in decades

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

protest spending never lasts as long as a boycott can or as long as plain distaste can

trump will have to start plugging ivanka

:whitewater:

s clothing line regularly if he wants this to last, or have a remote chance of lasting

admit it squizzle, you have several pairs of her earrings

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

gently caress the Troops

god bless

this, unironically

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

and miss out on more half mad congressional ramblings? No thanks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

We can't let great be the enemy of good.

im ambivalent because closing 0 days is a good in general but giving one state actor, specifically putin russia, a relative advantage is bad

but w/e the nsa still has an arsenal of 0 days a mile wide and a fathom deep so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Hey guys, I didn't drink last night either. This is day two since the election. :feelsgood:
Not sure how far I'm going to take this, probably to the weekend?
Also, not sure how I ended up here.

• Locked thread