Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Hammerite posted:

maybe and maybe not, but ask yourself this. could he have done any worse?

Hard to say. Hilary still got 3 million more votes than Trump in spite of people going to a third party or simply refusing to vote because of what the party did to Bernie. Voters really are that petty and the DNC needs to learn how to harness that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/839846064345722884?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

lol the extra long tie

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jim is gross af looking

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Scary! posted:

Jim is gross af looking

Please don't be racist to white people

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dr. Faustus posted:

Yep! To the President of The United States of America, the failure of health care and the inevitable death, dispossession, and the decline of the economy that will result is just a big win for the team!

LOL

lol @ the trump logic of trying to have his party's actions blamed on the dems

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

Please don't be racist to white people

I can't tell his color with all that period blood on his face

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

http://www.ibew.org/media-center/Articles/17Daily/1703/170308_AnotherContractor

quote:

In Washington, D.C., Another Contractor Stiffed by Trump

Freestate Electric filed a mechanic’s lien Dec. 27 and filed a complaint to enforce the lien Jan. 19 in D.C. Superior Court. Freestate alleges that they were not paid more than $2 million for work they did on the landmark hotel conversion.

This brings to five the number of contractors who have sued for nonpayment at the Old Post Office project. In total, they are claiming nearly $5 million in unpaid bills.

"Part of how he did business as a philosophy was to negotiate the best price he could. And then when it came time to pay the bills,” O’Donnell said, Trump would say that “‘I’m going to pay you but I’m going to pay you 75 percent of what we agreed to.’”

It was known as the “Trump discount,” according to the Economist Magazine and it led to more than 3,500 lawsuits against Trump for nonpayment.

They had extra workers going 7 days a week, 12-14 hr days, for 50 consecutive days to get the building done for Trump to use in his campaign, and he's stiffing them on the bill.

lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Why is that not just something you get arrested over? "I'm not going to pay you" is theft, no?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
he's filthy rich

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Contractual disputes are a civil matter, not criminal.

Honestly though if you do work for Trump at this point in time, you deserve to get stiffed. He's been known to gently caress over contractors for YEARS and YEARS now.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If that's the case then I'm surprised that trump still had his original kneecaps

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

proof of concept posted:

If that's the case then I'm surprised that trump still had his original kneecaps

Real life is not a movie.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Ok then, I'm surprised he's not dead. Happy?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

That's a lol. Thanks, Democratic Party

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hillary said in a speech that she watches cat videos. This should be enough to get at least all the millenials :colbert:

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

thathonkey posted:

folks i really think this might be the final straw for a lot of people. can you imagine a hank hill type figuring out their guy likes em well done literally rocking back and forth on the plate? just thinking about it is making me a sick dude

Didn't Hank have a breakdown in one episode because the candidate he supported had a weak handshake and he spent all night rewinding and reviewing the tapes to analyze it?

What I'm trying to say is, this is more evidence we may be living in some kind of simulation. A simulation to calculate the maximum density of lols.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

MeatwadIsGod posted:

That's a lol. Thanks, Democratic Party

It's really amazing how bad of a candidate Clinton was.

People had to see a mock debate with Trump and Clinton's roles reversed to realize how bad she was.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

MiracleFlare posted:

Didn't Hank have a breakdown in one episode because the candidate he supported had a weak handshake and he spent all night rewinding and reviewing the tapes to analyze it

LOL yes it was Bush jr

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tumble posted:

Contractual disputes are a civil matter, not criminal.

Honestly though if you do work for Trump at this point in time, you deserve to get stiffed. He's been known to gently caress over contractors for YEARS and YEARS now.

Yeah if you take a contract from any of Trump's businesses thinking you will get paid you're seriously stupid. It's open knowledge he regularly decides not to pay people every time he does business.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Jukebox Hero posted:

Why is that not just something you get arrested over? "I'm not going to pay you" is theft, no?

It is. It's called "theft by services" in most states, easy D does this a lot

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
JOBS JOBS JOBS(unpaid)

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Jukebox Hero posted:

It's an unfortunate side effect of eliminating debtors prisons. Sucks, but I'll take the chance of getting stiffed by an employer over the possibility of getting thrown into jail over debts.

It's much harder to lol over Trump being president while in prison.

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 9, 2017

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

holy poo poo lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Holy poo poo everyone watch the video. Female Trump kinda owns.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'd vote for lady trump

bigly

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, ted cruz ate dinner at the white house after trump made him eat poo poo during the primary

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kumo posted:

lol, ted cruz ate dinner at the white house after trump made him eat poo poo during the primary

Ted Cruz: Why Does His Face Look Like That?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Does she dry hump her podium? It was insanely hot when Trump did it :gizz:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Kumo posted:

I wonder if Trump made Cruz sit at a shorter table and tossed him scraps from his plate.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Haha I forgot that one of Clinton's arguments was "BUY MY BOOK" L oh L

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

apparently obama is pretty fuckin pissed about this bullshit actually

I Was The Fury posted:

Wouldn't you be? You're on vacation, finally done with looking after this dumb loving nation, and then one morning you wake up and you're being accused of spying on your successor, with no evidence

tangy yet delightful posted:

I think Obama is debating right now if publicly taking on Trump in court is more likely to cause Trump's demise or if he should continue to let Trump hang himself via tweets.

Or he's just scuba diving on private islands.

Obama is managing to stay out of it and dunk on Trump at the same time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

do they have the no puppet no puppet you're the puppet bit?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
It's not like Trump never had any good moments in the debates, but overall you could read the transcript in robot voices and remove gender from it entirely and most of Trump's words would still be gibberish lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

bag em and tag em posted:

I wonder if Trump made Cruz sit at a shorter table and tossed him scraps from his plate.

No that's Chris Christy

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LOL

that is a good video

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Obama is managing to stay out of it and dunk on Trump at the same time

you know thats not his real twitter right? still funny though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

you know thats not his real twitter right? still funny though

awwwww damnit shoulda looked more carefully

FAKE NEWS

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

bag em and tag em posted:

Nah he would just throw Cruz' plate in the trash in front of him and resume eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I hope Chris Christie thinks every single day about the fact that Ben loving Carson is apparently more employable than he is