Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yinlock posted:

seriously

if they ditched trump they could easily get through whatever country-destroying poo poo they wanted for 4 years no problem because everyone would be like "at least it's not literally the fourth reich"

I get the feeling whatever oily stink Trump secretes through his massive face pores has now stained the Republican Party forever. If they ditched him before, maybe, but now they own this fat load of bronzer, hairspray, and pus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

orange sky posted:

"You can't have these rich people paying taxes, that's just not going to work"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

I was laboring under the assumption that the republicans knew basic things but just ignored them out of evil

no, they're actually this loving stupid
conservatism makes a lot more sense once you realize this

it's also why they're the easiest people to fleece as every shyster and fake product manufacturer that doesn't have the word "natural" all over it except for the legally protected parts (that's going away soon) markets exclusively to them and make money hand over fist

some of these people even get into the government and fleece trillions from the american public, as seen by reagan and to a lesser extent dubya

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Regular Nintendo posted:

He offed himself a few years ago

:rip:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

My parents were hardcore conservatives who didn't believe in "government handouts" despite being extreme poors and the result is that I entered the workforce at the age of 11.

In all seriousness, it probably made me the person I am today, which is "successful" in capitalist terms. But also I've now been in the workforce for 16 years and I am 27.

goondolences

Serf
May 5, 2011

8 years of president pissking is gonna both really suck and also be loving fascinating

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

conservatism makes a lot more sense once you realize this

it's also why they're the easiest people to fleece as every shyster and fake product manufacturer that doesn't have the word "natural" all over it except for the legally protected parts (that's going away soon) markets exclusively to them and make money hand over fist

some of these people even get into the government and fleece trillions from the american public, as seen by reagan and to a lesser extent dubya

this is also why huckabee funds his dog abuse solely off selling his political campaign email list to actual scams

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I get the feeling whatever oily stink Trump secretes through his massive face pores has now stained the Republican Party forever. If they ditched him before, maybe, but now they own this fat load of bronzer, hairspray, and pus.

they just seem to have lost all forethought, even more than usual

like yes, they can push this poo poo through NOW but what about their increasingly furious constituents and a way more energized and pissed off opposition?

like they at least PRETENDED to care what their constituents thought but now they're openly and brazenly saying "gently caress you"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how the gently caress does paul ryan keep falling upwards

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

He offed himself a few years ago

bury him near gay hitler in the funny name cemetery for cool dudes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

triple sulk posted:

Paul Ryan doesn't understand gravity, therefore, anti-gravity must exist.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

orange sky posted:

"You can't have these rich people paying taxes and then that money goes to the people who have no money, that's just not going to work"

There we go

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

triple sulk posted:

god likes watching him squirm

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

nice!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

triple sulk posted:

The House of Representatives is bad.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

why would you even want health insurance options

i want one option, i pay taxes and all health care is free for everyone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

logikv9 posted:

sean hannity is the worst

I will never not be saying this and I will always be quoting someone who does. Sean Hannity is the worst. He is just so so lovely. Most AM radio dick holes have some amount of presentation and story telling that goes on in their work. Hannity just blows rear end all day all the time 24/7/365. He sucks so bad. God I hate him, a whole whole bunch.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hes not wrong

health insurance that earns a profit while delivering quality care from cradle to grave is literally impossible soooooo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

isnt it great

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
john boehner chuckles as he drives off in the sunset in his RV

Serf
May 5, 2011

Majorian posted:

The House of Representatives is bad.

it does a pretty good job of representing the american populace in that case

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Is there a non-tabloid source because I want this to be true. (Not the dead girls stuff)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

triple sulk posted:

He's the best the House republicans have on offer.

No, seriously.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Paul Ryan is the distilled essence of engineers and code monkeys who are good at one thing and assume they're good at everything.

Except I have no idea what Paul Ryan is actually good at besides getting dunked on by Joe Biden.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Coolguye posted:

literally insurance period, you pay a little more when you don't need it so you pay a lot less when you do

what is ryan's background? is he another 'born on a velour cloth' rear end in a top hat or has he actually worked a day in his life? i honestly do not know.
he flipped burgers at mcdonald's in high school and in college he worked summers as a salesman for oscar meyer and once drove the wienermobile, according to wikipedia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

bury him near gay hitler in the funny name cemetery for cool dudes

rip in peace, dick trickle hitler

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

orange sky posted:

Ryan mansplaining bullshit

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/839883952844308481

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

sounds like capitalism

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yinlock posted:

they just seem to have lost all forethought, even more than usual

like yes, they can push this poo poo through NOW but what about their increasingly furious constituents and a way more energized and pissed off opposition?

like they at least PRETENDED to care what their constituents thought but now they're openly and brazenly saying "gently caress you"

They think they have brainwashed their voters into forgetting anything they want. Which works most of the time. This time, however....

triple sulk posted:

He's a little bitch. He basically got this job because he can't say no to anybody and thinks that he's got it through merit instead of being the sucker who has to wrangle cats.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

8 years of president pissking is gonna both really suck and also be loving fascinating
we'll see the rise of sovereign corporate states, which will prop up east asia faster than anywhere else because almost every other capitalistic model is just kleptocrats hellbent on killing their own population by economic oppression or environmental means even when it makes zero economic sense to do so while china doesn't shy away at the first chance to reduce global warming by selling billions in solar panels to the world only because it sells like hotcakes, and south korea the defacto corporate fiefdom has functional health care and safety nets

logikv9 posted:

this is also why huckabee funds his dog abuse solely off selling his political campaign email list to actual scams
i have to hand it to the genius who constructed anglo-saxon society so that anything resembling empathy is something to be bred out of, especially if the means of doing so involves inbreeding to avoid the empathy genes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

all he's gotta do to convince people he should be house person is to appeal to like 600,000 people in Wisconsin and convince the other republicans that he's a nerd.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This should have waited for a sex page tbh

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

Paul Ryan is the distilled essence of engineers and code monkeys who are good at one thing and assume they're good at everything.

Except I have no idea what Paul Ryan is actually good at besides getting dunked on by Joe Biden.

Uranium 235 posted:

he flipped burgers at mcdonald's in high school and in college he worked summers as a salesman for oscar meyer and once drove the wienermobile, according to wikipedia

hes good at handling hot meat and riding huge weiners

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
paul ryan is speaker because nobody else wanted to do it because they were not delusional enough

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

We're going to give you the freedom to decide how capital destroys you.

And your family.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

hes good at handling hot meat and riding huge weiners

:eyepop:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Paul Ryan is one of those nerds who isn't actually smart at anything but people call him a nerd because he knows a lot about anime. Paul Ryan is a goon.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Uranium 235 posted:

he was also a waiter at the Tortilla Coast and really is there anything more descriptive of the essential nature of Paul Ryan than the image of him getting yelled at because there's too much salt on a margarita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

When spicy

• Locked thread