Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Mr Havafap posted:

Oh sweet, the little trumplings are hatching!

Look at little Pruitt taking after momma Trump, he doesn't believe carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming, isn't that cute!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/scott-pruitt-global-warming-human/index.html

Global warming increased after right this announcement. It was scientists the world over LOLling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Pruitt has been a climate change denier way longer than Trump

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Viruswithshoes posted:

Global warming increased after right this announcement. It was scientists the world over LOLling

Gale force winds due to higher temperatures are loving ruining the midwest right now and this dipshit is head of the EPA

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Things like this will always be a lol, forever

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
So Trump is an idiot who inherited a nice fat company and pretended to run it while people competent enough to eek out an index fund level ROI actually did things. Then he became President. Do I have that about right?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AKA Pseudonym posted:

So Trump is an idiot who inherited a nice fat company and pretended to run it while people competent enough to eek out an index fund level ROI actually did things. Then he became President. Do I have that about right?

pretty much

there are some reality TV shows in there at some point too

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

AKA Pseudonym posted:

hahaha yeah

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

people loved nixon how?

also i want more female trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Trump realised running for us president is the ultimate reality TV show

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/cavalorn/status/654934442549620736?lang=en

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Heath posted:

Gale force winds due to higher temperatures are loving ruining the midwest right now and this dipshit is head of the EPA

to be fair it's not like ruing the midwest is hard

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Jel Shaker posted:

people loved nixon how?

Nixon was a terrible shitheel but even he proposed a negative income tax for the poor to Congress during his administration. That poo poo would get him exiled from either major political party today goddamn lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A huge company in my dumb gay country wants to get in on this wall building business lmao. Please scam us out of cement donnie t

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

in eighteen months someone is going to have a conversation with trump where they're telling him that no, the united states government cannot just refuse to pay people for their work on The Wall and that doing so would have massive negative consequences for world stability and he will ignore it and make some tweets about mexicans ripping him off

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Don't worry about it I'll just blame the democrats"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

sugar free jazz posted:

in eighteen months someone is going to have a conversation with trump where they're telling him that no, the united states government cannot just refuse to pay people for their work on The Wall and that doing so would have massive negative consequences for world stability and he will ignore it and make some tweets about mexicans ripping him off

He's already floated the idea of the US not making good on its debt obligations, who needs that whole "full faith and credit" b.s. anyways

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
that's his major negotiating tactic.

"I'm not paying you. Sue me."
*hires lawyer, ends up paying maybe 75% of agreed-upon price in contract*
"I make the best deals. All the best deals."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

unpacked robinhood posted:

A huge company in my dumb gay country wants to get in on this wall building business lmao. Please scam us out of cement donnie t

Better be from the us of a

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tumble posted:

that's his major negotiating tactic.

"I'm not paying you. Sue me."
*hires lawyer, ends up paying maybe 75% of agreed-upon price in contract*
"I make the best deals. All the best deals."

That's what he thinks.
Altantic City started then using the Trump estimate, which was adding 30% to EVERYTHING they sold him
So when he pulled this poo poo, they still got paid the normal amount.

Trump is loving retarded dumb, and so is half the US.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 9, 2017

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Better be from the us of a

It'll be 10 minutes in before he exempts the wall from that poo poo just like keystone.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

The resemblance really is uncanny, lol

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Can the White House handle the egg roll?

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/news/a9685/trump-white-house-easter-egg-roll/

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Tumble posted:

i dont think there has recently been a more resounding democratic "gently caress You" than Trump beating Clinton lmbo.

Brexit is bigger tho, unlike Trump who'll be gone in 8 years at the latest Brexit is forever, and as an added bonus has a non zero chance of destabilizing the EU enough for it to fall apart.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

happyhippy posted:

That's what he thinks.
Altantic City started then using the Trump estimate, which was adding 30% to EVERYTHING they sold him
So when he pulled this poo poo, they still got paid the normal amount.

That's an lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I would vote for this on Party lines if it existed.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

"I got the most eggs. I win because of that. Buy Trump Eggs. "

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
BUT

HER EMAILS

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
in fake news; I hope the pisstape doesn't exist, because the notion that it might exist is a good lol for me. It being real would ruin the genuine lol i have for it.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I can't wait for december when Trump tweets about the white house CHRISTMAS TREE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ONLY CHRISTMAS for 25 days while no one except grandpa cheers that the war is finally over.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Dizz posted:

in fake news; I hope the pisstape doesn't exist, because the notion that it might exist is a good lol for me. It being real would ruin the genuine lol i have for it.

Be for real, you know in your heart it would be the best lol

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
President Donald Trump: I will have Iran back for myself! He who controls the oil controls the universe, and what Bannon did not tell you is we have control of someone who is very close — very close! — to Vladimir Putin. This person — this traitor — will be worth more to us than ten legions of Navy SEALs!
Stephen Miller: And who is this traitor?
Trump: I won't tell you who the traitor is, or when we'll attack. However, Putin will die before these eyes and he'll know — he'll know! — that it is I, Donald J. Trump, who encompasses his doom!

It's Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak

:nms: rare footage of trump without his makeup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE&t=258s

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sugar free jazz posted:

He then proceeds to not pay them anyways and nothing happens lmao

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Also, trump is an afraid, senile, old, BALDING man, with no redeeming features,

President Donald Trump has canceled multiple open press events this week, opting not to let reporters into the room to ask questions.

The moves have allowed the president to avoid questions about a litany of issues, including the Wikileaks CIA dump and Trump's accusation -- made without evidence -- that former President Obama had wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

On Tuesday, the White House canceled a scheduled Oval Office press event known as a "pool spray" with Trump and AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. On Thursday, it canceled one that was scheduled to take place during a luncheon with members of Congress.

White House deputy press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the cancellations "were game time decisions" made by her.

"I determined the rooms were too full to accommodate press and equipment," she told CNNMoney. "I'm sure many of your colleagues could attest to this AM's spray and how packed the room was."

Trump did hold one open press event on Thursday. When asked about the Wikileaks matter by a reporter, he smiled and did not respond.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/09/media/trump-cancels-press-events/

LOL X 100

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

Also, trump is an afraid, senile, old, BALDING man, with no redeeming features,

President Donald Trump has canceled multiple open press events this week, opting not to let reporters into the room to ask questions.

The moves have allowed the president to avoid questions about a litany of issues, including the Wikileaks CIA dump and Trump's accusation -- made without evidence -- that former President Obama had wiretapped him in Trump Tower.

On Tuesday, the White House canceled a scheduled Oval Office press event known as a "pool spray" with Trump and AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. On Thursday, it canceled one that was scheduled to take place during a luncheon with members of Congress.

White House deputy press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the cancellations "were game time decisions" made by her.

"I determined the rooms were too full to accommodate press and equipment," she told CNNMoney. "I'm sure many of your colleagues could attest to this AM's spray and how packed the room was."

Trump did hold one open press event on Thursday. When asked about the Wikileaks matter by a reporter, he smiled and did not respond.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/09/media/trump-cancels-press-events/

LOL X 100

the real question is, is he going to florida this weekend?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Surely

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

She only hears what she wants to.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Lmao the pres doesn't work weekends

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah Trump is def gonna gently caress up the Easter Egg Roll lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

*has obamacare*

*votes for the candidate promising to repeal obamacare*

*angry is losing health care*

*didnt realize obamacare and the affordable health care act were the same*