Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Venuz Patrol posted:

the republicans haven't really given her much of a chance. this is their first attempt at legislation, two months in

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying - she'd dug herself into a bit of a hole over the past few months, with some pretty clueless rhetoric and a seeming reluctance to fight. I'm glad she's fighting now, and I hope she keeps fighting.

Fighting like Ed Balls.:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

I 100% agree that the Democrats are a capitalist party. They represent people who make money by investing existing wealth into trade or business investments as opposed to a labor or worker's party that represents people that make money by selling their labor creating goods or providing services. That's the loving problem.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Iron Twinkie posted:

I 100% agree that the Democrats are a capitalist party. They represent people who make money by investing existing wealth into trade or business investments as opposed to a labor or worker's party that represents people that make money by selling their labor creating goods or providing services. That's the loving problem.

Right, but at the very least if they want to win, they should, um, learn to lie about it.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You really need to let that go, man. Let go of the butt.

:chloe:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Majorian posted:

Right, but at the very least if they want to win, they should, um, learn to lie about it.

Yes, also that describes the Republican party.

The real problem is that nobody with money wants to make anything anymore. They want to put their money into a magical box where it just spits out more money on the other side and they don't have to pay anyone anything in the process.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Spinach actually isn't that high in iron. It's a common myth.

what about +iron

like one step above iron right

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

tadashi posted:

The real problem is that nobody with money wants to make anything anymore. They want to put their money into a magical box where it just spits out more money on the other side and they don't have to pay anyone anything in the process.

this becomes extra evident when you find out how many of them get conned into perpetual energy scams

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

what about +iron

like one step above iron right

I'd say that you'd want ++Iron, but I'm not a doctor so that might not be a ferrousessment

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Neurolimal posted:

this becomes extra evident when you find out how many of them get conned into perpetual energy scams

Literally going galt. Haha

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

UHD posted:

I think I preferred breakfast chat more

what is the proper breakfast of the working class

Deep fried investment banker nuggets.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

got any sevens posted:

Literally going galt. Haha

if we manage to break the laws of physics, then surely the proles will have to love us then!

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
*establishment Dem furiously scribbling equations one giant blackboard*

Lobbyist: what are you doing?

Establishment Dem: If we don't solve the grand unifying theory of physics we're gonna have to start paying attention to unions again!

*Lobbyist joins in*

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tadashi posted:

If only there was some sort of system in which we could bring capital under social control. Then we could deploy it for the good of society and not exclusively towards rich peoples' alchemy projects.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/839900437658611714

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I can't wait for twitter to finally go bankrupt

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"In closing, gently caress Apple." You've won my vote, Senator :patriot:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/839951732079738880

ugh why won't Democrats support a living wage?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So how closely tied are Wikileaks with Russia? Are they a Russian puppet, ir merely just sold off the DNC emails to them?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Both Perriello and his challenger are better dems than the average DC dem.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/JAMyerson/status/839874700465561600

Now we're starting to get somewhere.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Time for this thread to collectively decide well actually it's $20 bad dems keep undercutting us!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Why didn't Hillary?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

You're a loving weirdo

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

zegermans posted:

Time for this thread to collectively decide well actually it's $20 bad dems keep undercutting us!

Would be 25 if it had kept pace with inflation and efficiency gains since Nixon, actually.

And this is more evidence of dems only being progressive after the road is paved for them.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i dunno what the thorn in your foot is. that's perfectly good and more ppl should do this.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

got any sevens posted:

And this is more evidence of dems only being progressive after the road is paved for them.

The hard work of shitposting on a thread on a subforum on a dead gay comedy message board done, the bad dems can now take over the easy work of running for governor of Virginia

An aside real quick though - what in the everliving gently caress was Loretta Lynch thinking meeting Bill Clinton?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

Why didn't Hillary?

:yeah:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zegermans posted:

Go do your gay-rear end pretending to be retarded shtick in GBS or some other forum where we don't have to keep reading your incredibly awful posts.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Go do your gay-rear end pretending to be retarded shtick in GBS or some other forum where we don't have to keep reading your incredibly awful posts.

Thnkx for your input guy with 18 posts in this thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The hard work of scrolling past dozens of zegermans posts

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The hard work of scrolling past dozens of zegermans posts

it's not the work

it's the stench

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zegermans posted:

Thnkx for your input guy with 18 posts in this thread

lmfao

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Can't believe this guy doesn't even have a dece 4 figgy post count in the motherfucking Democratic Party Screeching Megathread

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
zegermans is probed post bwhw's

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Venuz Patrol posted:

zegermans is probed post bwhw's

buffalo wild hot wings

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yes I uh agree it is time to post about uh Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
brump woctor hex wake

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

punk rebel ecks posted:

So how closely tied are Wikileaks with Russia? Are they a Russian puppet, ir merely just sold off the DNC emails to them?

Close enough that they cannot maintain the delusion of independency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Top left image isn't accurate to NBA JAM standards.

The ball is not on fire.

• Locked thread