Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
so we should probs get Spring thread started, Winter's coming to a close

Might be either a fantastic season or a cruddy one for me. On the one hand, the Aldnoah studio's doing Re:Creators and the Code Geass/Gundam 00 guys are doing ID-0. On the other hand Aldnoah was hit or miss, ID-0's had a weird-rear end marketing campaign, and I have no idea what to expect from either since their descriptions are vague. Other than that...Clockwork Planet? Atom? Twin Angel Break? Warau Salesman? ...Frame Arms Girl? I don't have expectations for any of these.

Oh and the next Gundam Thunderbolt so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's that series where high school boys who are the personifications of different types of rice work together to make rice more popular than bread.

Also like half a dozen big titty fantasy shows for some reason.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
I'll probably watch Danmachi: Sword Oratoria for sure, and maybe ID-0. Other than that, not much seems interesting.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's that series where high school boys who are the personifications of different types of rice work together to make rice more popular than bread.

Looking forward to the yakitate japan crossover

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Guy Goodbody posted:

Go on

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

"for some reason"

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

yah

like tjis weekend if im not too busy

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

or drunk

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

*pokes head out of a vent* Sound! Euphonium was great.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

*pokes head out of a vent* Sound! Euphonium was great.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
Isn't S2 of My Hero Academia slated for next season?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

insanityv2 posted:

Isn't S2 of My Hero Academia slated for next season?

Yeah. S2 of Attack on Titan too

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it's taking the Time Bokan 24 timeslot :argh:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Someone please post a list of the spring anims, making sure to highlight the ones with the breasts

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Namtab posted:

Someone please post a list of the spring anims, making sure to highlight the ones with the breasts

Moobs included, y/n?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Moobs included, y/n?

NO!!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Just wait for the beach episode of Laughing Salesman

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Guy Goodbody posted:

Just wait for the beach episode of Laughing Salesman

This is probably gonna be AOTS for me, but we'll have to see if any of the other series wind up as surprise hits.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

if laughing salesman gets picked up for simulcast I'll be surprised

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

When is Code Geass R3 likely to come out?

Also MHA S2 better be two-cour or I'm going to feel cheated.

wielder
Feb 16, 2008

"You had best not do that, Avatar!"

Grouchio posted:

2018, though given the announced name it probably won't be called "R3" either.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Also MHA S2 better be two-cour or I'm going to feel cheated.

zero word on geass s3, not even a release year was given. mha is two-cour according to a french site, but if that's just for sports fest then the season is going to be a glacial shitshow again.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'm gonna dig up episodes of the old Laughing Salesman anime to know if I should be excited

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Srice posted:

I'm gonna dig up episodes of the old Laughing Salesman anime to know if I should be excited

I mean, humor can be adjusted to modern day sensibilities too. Just look at Osomatsu san. If you looked at the old series after having watched the new one, you probably would have been bored (not to mention, they kind of make fun of this themselves in the very first episode, the one that got pulled)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Magus Bride TV PV

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Oh god, apparently the manga magazine Fuuka runs in managed to put an enormous anime spoiler on the cover before it had time to air. The reason it matters is because the anime seemingly takes another route.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

darkgray posted:

Oh god, apparently the manga magazine Fuuka runs in managed to put an enormous anime spoiler on the cover before it had time to air. The reason it matters is because the anime seemingly takes another route.

I'm happy that us baka gaijin won't get to see that mag unless we go looking for it

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Gyra_Solune posted:

Might be either a fantastic season or a cruddy one for me. On the one hand, the Aldnoah studio's doing Re:Creators and the Code Geass/Gundam 00 guys are doing ID-0. On the other hand Aldnoah was hit or miss, ID-0's had a weird-rear end marketing campaign, and I have no idea what to expect from either since their descriptions are vague. Other than that...Clockwork Planet? Atom? Twin Angel Break? Warau Salesman? ...Frame Arms Girl? I don't have expectations for any of these.

Oh and the next Gundam Thunderbolt so

Eccentric Family 2 is spring, isn't it?

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

Fangz posted:

Yeah, and Saekano s2 and more Seven Sins, I believe. There's a bunch of fun sequels.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

darkgray posted:

So you're saying it ... runs straight over the manga plot? :v:

Fangz posted:

Oh heeeey, I didn't know. Hooray.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Seo you had one job.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Will spring have any animes with cute boys besides Natsume yuujinchou

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

VostokProgram posted:

Will spring have any animes with cute boys besides Natsume yuujinchou

The Kenka Banchou Otome anime will have cute delinquents and Kabukibu! looks promising in the cute boy department. There's also that Love Rice thing and whatever Room Mate Side M is (probably creepy).

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

room mate is gonna be the next pillow boys

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

dogsicle posted:

room mate is gonna be the next pillow boys

I think I am okay with this.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Everything Burrito posted:

The Kenka Banchou Otome anime will have cute delinquents and Kabukibu! looks promising in the cute boy department. There's also that Love Rice thing and whatever Room Mate Side M is (probably creepy).

Is anyone watching this season's room mate show?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is anyone watching this season's room mate show?

I think everyone stopped when the first ep was gross first-person leering at a girls' boobs and rear end

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah... Everyone...

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
haha , i havent gone back to that show since ep 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

I think everyone stopped when the first ep was gross first-person leering at a girls' boobs and rear end

What's that show called

• Locked thread