Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

logikv9 posted:

republicans don't know how to do anything other than be opposition

8 years of it has broken them.

Ed Balls knows it to be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Venom Snake posted:

multiple states that voted for trump voted for higher minimum wages so uh

Stop stop I need to believe that everything is poo poo and can never change so that way I can piss and moan while also not doing anything, ever

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

at my first week in college me anda f riend went to the cafeteria and we talked to this girl who we randomly met there. my buddy was talking about how hed gone to ametal show and was in the mosh pit and this big bald dude was just moshing way harder than youre expected to, he thought he was a nazi skinhead

"how do you know he wasn't on chemo!?" she says

"why would a chemo patient bein a mosh pit?

"you dont know if he wasnt on chemo!" so we changed the subject finished our food and never spoke to her again. to this day we still hate chemo patients

yeah gently caress em nazi chemos

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

what is it with nazis loving piss, human, cat, and/or possibly otherwise?

the release of "ilsa, she-wolf of the ss" was the temporal junction point of the entire space-time continuum.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
trump: the fbi should look into the fishy things going on at trump tower!
trump: uh not those things obviously

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/839983039631388672

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
sometimes piss is cool and good, tho

e: no nazi

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I know people half sicilian who couldnt join the mob

KKK letting in iberians??

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

there's two simultaneous problems that have wildly different solutions

right now, trump has spooked the cattle and they burst through the barn and are stampeding towards a cliff. we might be able to hoot and holler loud enough that the cows change course or slow down or whatever, averting immediate catastrophic disaster

but the barn is still hosed, and the only way you can fix it is to get the cows to understand barn relevant sections of local building ordinances well enough to vote intelligently on them

that's a good point about the goal of averting disaster. I guess my thinking is the goal is to capitalize on the current crisis by organizing with other sane people who are angry and terrified as a way to capitalize on the inevitable future crises where things get completely insanely hosed up beyond all recognition.

I just assume we can't stop what's gonna happen next and it's going to be extremely ugly, so all you can do at this point is organize and influence in your own community and build strength there to prepare for the real shithouse crises to come. The goal being to prevent things from swinging even further toward white supremacist race war, kleptocracy and inbred dumb gently caress leadership.

This is america so I'm not extremely optimistic on that goal but being cynical is just helping the lovely neo-nazi fuckos

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

the release of "ilsa, she-wolf of the ss" was the temporal junction point of the entire space-time continuum.

tried watching that poo poo but couldnt get past the dreadfully poo poo rear end audio.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is this true or did i dream this : WH asked Comey if he was invetigating trump and he said :shrug:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lmfao. Congratulations on your deformed kid! Yeah, I knew about this eight months ago. gently caress you, Have fun!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This is the same story from last fall. Alpha Bank, a Russian bank, and DeVos-owned Spectrum Health just both happened to spam a Tromp Organization server creating 99% of the traffic. It's completely random and there is nothing to it. No one knows why Alpha Bank and Spectrum Health were communicating with this server at all.

:)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

is this true or did i dream this : WH asked Comey if he was invetigating trump and he said :shrug:

whered you get that?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Unperson_47 posted:

I GOTTA GET PISS IN AND ON MY PERSON, NO MATTER THE SPECIES!!!

-- a white supremacist, apparently

We must secure the piss of our people and a future for cat piss

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

2. why would any political party sabotage their incumbent that's bound to win to try and elect a new guy who might not

the democrats did this

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I was sent a daily wire article from my conservative lady friend and I was like hmm this is weird and realized it's the rag where ben Shapiro works lol

It was how liberals were surprised about a gender swapped reenactment of the debates and man-Hillary looked like an upright jerk!!! Shocking!

Also it's full of terrible pop-ups. I guess my phone has a virus now

a helpful bear fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 10, 2017

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

I was sent a daily write article from my conservative lady friend and I was like hmm this is weird and realized it's the rag where ben Shapiro works lol

It was how liberals were surprised about a gender swapped reenactment of the debates and man-Hillary looked like an upright jerk!!! Shocking!

that is not helpful at all :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a helpful bear posted:

I was sent a daily write article from my conservative lady friend and I was like hmm this is weird and realized it's the rag where ben Shapiro works lol

stories like this are why i keep my phone in a condom

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

please lord, send us a financial crash

this

i finally got a good job and i'd like to buy a house but i'd like to do it on the bones of the less fortunate

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DrPossum posted:

this

i finally got a good job and i'd like to buy a house but i'd like to do it on the bones of the less fortunate

Lol if you think you will be unscathed and not lose your job and not qualify for Medicaid and social services resulting in lifting your neck up by some boot straps.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

a helpful bear posted:

I was sent a daily wire article from my conservative lady friend and I was like hmm this is weird and realized it's the rag where ben Shapiro works lol

You can find a better version of the article on NYU's website but it's an extremely stupid "experiment."

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

stories like this are why i keep my phone in a condom

thinkingfaceemoji

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

doj did the same thing

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

a helpful bear posted:

Oh poo poo an uptight jerk????

Can't have that, I better vote for the pathological liar rapist who's never worked in government before and seems to have absolutely no concept of what an American is.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Can't have that, I better vote for the pathological liar rapist who's never worked in government before and seems to have absolutely no concept of what an American is.

you drive a hard bargain, I&S, but you've got a deal

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

blinded by the piss
revved up like a Jeb!
another edballs in the night

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
has this thread talked about the best selling book that's Reasons To Vote Democrat followed by 200+ blank pages

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ALT_DOJ/status/839986238065123330

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Intel&Sebastian posted:

"see, look, that big city college proved that i'm not a sexist, i'm just unbelievably gullible"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

So what you're saying is we need to solve racism to allow lefist takeover of the US?!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Rubber Tucky posted:

You can find a better version of the article on NYU's website but it's an extremely stupid "experiment."

I thought that without even reading the circumstances because the very concept of the experiment seems dependent on the idea that it's possible for trump to have been a woman, otherwise it's a complete waste of time, and that idea is absolutely absurd for like a dozen reasons

It's like those ethics questions about what you would do if you were in a burning building and you absolutely only have time to save your spouse or your newborn baby, or conversations about the ridiculous hypothetical scenarios in which torture would be morally justified

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EMAILS

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that texas bill is already legal in several southern states.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

we will never escape the emails

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

The last word uttered by the last human on earth

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> I am so disappointed and I voted for you to get rid of socialize government healthcare you lost me bud</p>— B k cwkicfk5 (@kelleybasil1) <a href="https://twitter.com/kelleybasil1/status/839481390903197697">March 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

doj did the same thing

so it was DOJ not comey in particular

ty

• Locked thread