Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yep, we're still living in a parody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

hospitals fill their own scripts, right

major hospital systems tend to have large numbers of outpatient clinics that write outpatient scripts. and only a minority of inpatients who get discharged with scripts will fill them in the in-hospital pharmacy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

Yep, we're still living in a parody.

tbf arnold is actually more of a politician than donald j trump

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I don't feel like that fits the criteria of an "OMG," you know

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
yeah it's an omg at best

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
save arnie for 2020 imho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He should run as a dmeocrat ffs.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

millennial advertising kinda owns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

eat more cumin. eat like a tablespoon of cumin for every meal.

hey your not the boss of him :cumpolice:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

he's more of an everything than trump except child rapist probably

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

LGD posted:

How would the Republicans punish them though? They've removed most of the legislative carrots and sticks that the House leadership used to be able to use to cajole cooperation and they have no hope of securing enough support from across the aisle to bypass the Freedom Caucus so they don't have direct leverage. They also can't punish them when elections roll around because changes in financing means that Freedom Caucus members aren't dependent on the party for fundraising, and their restive base is wayyyyyy more likely punish mainline Republicans for being ineffectual 'RINOs' than members of the Freedom Caucus when primaries roll around.

I suppose it might matter since Trump went in hard for this bill and if it's defeated might be able to flip his fanbase on the Freedom Caucus. There's basically a "Repeal ACA" hot potato that the Republicans are passing around and none of them want to be the ones who end up holding it when the election rolls around and they haven't managed to repeal it. If the Freedom Caucus shoots it down then Paul Ryan can throw up his hands and say "Hey, I tried, the President endorsed my effort, it's these guys who are to blame."

That's part of why it's so interesting to watch the confused rhetoric on the right, where the FC and hard right types are trying to brand Ryan's plan as Obamacare-lite so they can be credited with defeating it, but it's inconsistent with Trump's line about the plan being good. The Republican base hasn't cleanly broken one way or the other yet.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Yinlock posted:

he kinda blew it as governor, didnt he?

lol we already have elected celebrities, one's a complete disaster, one was mediocre at best, and one was literally a senile flesh puppet.

what was sonny bono's house career like

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Yinlock posted:

Oh much more of a politician. Also arguably better at real estate given where he started and how he actually became wealthy prior to his acting career.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

goddamnit who wished Feinstein would lose on the loving monkey's paw

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

lol @ a gop winning a state wide election in ca

I know we like to joke about marching the democrats into the ocean, but there's a timeline ahead of us where
Democrats can't keep both of California's senate seats, and Liz warren loses to Curt Schilling.

2018 is your last chance fuckers.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

HP/MP restored!
But you're still hungry!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

shiksa posted:

eh, he was a middling governor

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

shiksa posted:

not really? i mean he wasn't actively terrible

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

shiksa posted:

lol we already have elected celebrities, one's a complete disaster, one was mediocre at best, and one was literally a senile flesh puppet.

what was sonny bono's house career like

Wait who is who.
And where does Jesse Ventura fit in

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gently caress you Arnold, just keep your fights on twitter your stupid rear end sucked

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I'm still astonished at how poorly thought-out AHCA is. I can think of coherent libertarian/conservative health care plans. Hell, wasn't that what ACA had been based on? But the AHCA just feels like a half-baked stitch job. It beggars belief that NOBODY had something prepared.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/839980428874448897

Trumpites going full nazi pretty fast

Also gently caress Arnold.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

TwoStepBoog posted:

Wait who is who.
And where does Jesse Ventura fit in

same party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!
If only there were some alternative to opioids for chronic pain, one which is far safer and less addictive.

Oh well.

:420:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TheWeepingHorse posted:

I'm still astonished at how poorly thought-out AHCA is. I can think of coherent libertarian/conservative health care plans. Hell, wasn't that what ACA had been based on? But the AHCA just feels like a half-baked stitch job. It beggars belief that NOBODY had something prepared.

probably not for lack of trying, it's just that it's hard to make a replacement for something that was basically a compromise with the republicans in the first place

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

The AHCA is what you get when you're trying to satisfy both republican voters who want Obamacare repealed all together and republican voters who need it to survive.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

lol mobility chair in center frame

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

If only there were some alternative to opioids for chronic pain, one which is far safer and less addictive.

Oh well.

trudeau hasn't legalliez it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hodgepodge posted:

Oh well.

High Keebler Elf Sessions does not approve of the devil lettuce

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

fits my needs posted:

gently caress you Arnold, just keep your fights on twitter your stupid rear end sucked

are you forgetting that trump hates arnold now?

it might be stupid, but oh my god we will need this to happen if Trump is still president in 2018

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solarin posted:

millennial advertising kinda owns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Conservatives are always talking a big game about liberal genocide and loving poo poo up but when it comes time for action the best they can do is squat on an Native American burial ground

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
other celebrities: John Glenn, Gerald Ford (football), Bill Bradley, Jack Kemp, Lynn Swan, Al Franken, Clint Eastwood

and the best of all, Fred Grandy

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!

Baloogan posted:

trudeau hasn't legalliez it

I sort of wonder if he even wants to be re-elected.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Conservatives are always talking a big game about liberal genocide and loving poo poo up but when it comes time for action the best they can do is squat on an Native American burial ground

a swift right to the jaw also makes them stop

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Arizona seems crazy hosed up

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

McGlockenshire posted:

it might be stupid, but oh my god we will need this to happen if Trump is still president in 2018

No you rear end in a top hat, Feinstein is bad enough because she's a loving republican already. We don't need both senators as republicans

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
By gum, old man Schwagadoo is at it again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

yeah doing things for epic lulz has never led to anything bad like an orange hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

No you rear end in a top hat, Feinstein is bad enough because she's a loving republican already. We don't need both senators as republicans

That's Feinstein's seat dude. Kamala Harris isn't up for election until 2022.

• Locked thread