Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

MariusLecter posted:

Eight years ago: we have to stop this job killing healthcare bill before it kills women. Kills seniors. Kills children!

Today: new bill to kill women children and seniors, insurance markets booming

Death is certain, so why not start this National Sarcophagus with a bang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

i dont know what this is and you should feel ashamd for my lack of knowldlege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE17sNjmW7c

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

emfive posted:

aren't you from Austin? ABW has that new filtered weizen that's p good

maybe you're not from Austin.

i am currently living in idaho and have not actually ever been to austin.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol we haven't even had a real crisis yet god drat this is going to get ugly

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

What does it mean exactly? Is he claiming he misled the president or something?

told him obama was too much of a pussy to order it and he hoped mr trump wasnt gonna be a pussy too and then slowly smiled with his mouth but not his eyes

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

well i guess its official the state department is dead

US literally will not have a real presence outside of the use of military power now

oh yeah and kushner/ivanka being in on all these state visits things is totally a blatant power grab akin to things like the assad/saddham/gaddhafi regimes in the mid-east.

they are going to profit off trumps presidency on a massive massive loving scale, mark my words.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 10, 2017

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Samurai Sanders posted:

Lol no he just takes all the blame for dead seal haha

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

gently caress

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Agrajag posted:

US literally will not have a real presence outside of the use of military power now

:psyduck: I've been so skeptical of Maddow stories that it always loving astounds me when other little hints that reality is real pop up...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Schnorkles posted:

i am currently living in idaho and have not actually ever been to austin.

I'll buy you a beer if you come here but don't because it's a dumb city

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i wonder about that raid though, because i always thought the seals were like really well trained and professional, and they didn't seem to have any trouble not shooting the women during the bin laden raid under obama's direction, so why the hell was this one such a massacre? is it the same trump effect that has made CBP and ICE feel free to unleash their fascist shitheel side? or were they just caught so off guard with somebody actually shooting back that they just freaked out and murdered the gently caress out of everything in a panic?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

docbeard posted:

A free afterlife? gently caress that! Poors get to push rocks up mountains forever.

Well if you read the fine print which is on the page we left in the House Broom Closet reading room, you'll see that the good afterlifes aren't part of the basic package. You have to be at least a high level donor before you get to something as good as Dishonorable Klingon afterlife

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

emfive posted:

I'll buy you a beer if you come here but don't because it's a dumb city

that's very nice of you!

work will probably start taking me to texas more often sooner or later, i'm surprised it hasn't seen me there yet tbh.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MariusLecter posted:

Lol no he just takes all the blame for dead seal haha
Why would he take the fall like that?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

McGlockenshire posted:

:psyduck: I've been so skeptical of Maddow stories that it always loving astounds me when other little hints that reality is real pop up...

Speaking of, looks like that's what she's talking about again tonight

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Duscat posted:

i wonder about that raid though, because i always thought the seals were like really well trained and professional, and they didn't seem to have any trouble not shooting the women during the bin laden raid under obama's direction, so why the hell was this one such a massacre? is it the same trump effect that has made CBP and ICE feel free to unleash their fascist shitheel side? or were they just caught so off guard with somebody actually shooting back that they just freaked out and murdered the gently caress out of everything in a panic?

Tobefair they usually do weddings

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Duscat posted:

iirc they got spotted on the way in and continued anyway and then their helicopter uber crashed

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

McGlockenshire posted:

Speaking of, looks like that's what she's talking about again tonight

got a link to a good stream the usual one i watch isn't loading

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

iirc they got spotted on the way in and continued anyway and then their helicopter uber crashed

they probably argued with the pilot about the fare

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

punchymcpunch posted:

iirc they got spotted on the way in and continued anyway and then their Osprey uber crashed

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

got a link to a good stream the usual one i watch isn't loading

this ones working fo rme

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why would you do this general idiot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/dlamontjenkins/status/839832798189989888

quote:

Cernovich inserted himself into this case in January of 2017 when he made a motion to intervene and a motion to unseal previously sealed court documents and exhibits in this case. Cernovich’s claim is that his motion to unseal these items is a purely journalistic investigation, and that it was part of his “quest” to oppose pedophiles. This is, apparently, not the case.

It is then with no small amount of irony that we note that Cernovich’s motion was aimed against Giuffre, not on her behalf.

According to the response in opposition to Cernovich’s motion to unseal, documents filed by Giuffre’s attorneys state that Cernovich is attempting to unseal documents that were sealed under an order intended to protect Giuffre. The opposition documents further state that Cernovich’s motion to unseal mirrored earlier motions to unseal filed by celebrity attorney and close personal friend Alan Dershowitz– who is also named as being involved with Epstein’s sex ring– and that Cernovich is acting as Dershowitz’s proxy. They also noted how Cernovich has been a pro-rape advocate, often using rhetoric favoring the targeting of rape victims, as well as Cernovich’s relationship with Dershowitz, most notably Dershowitz’s appearance in Cernovich’s movie “Silenced”.

People unrelated to court cases can and do act as Amicus Curiae (literally, “friend of the court”) wherein they act as unrelated third parties that submit information that may be of relevance to the case. An Intervenor is distinct from an Amicus Curiae in that an Intervenor is bound as one of the parties in the case. As an Intervenor, Cernovich is binding himself to the defendant– Ghislane Maxwell.

Instead of acting as someone fighting child prostitution, Cernovich is defending an accused lieutenant of an international child sex ring.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

why would you do this general idiot

TRUMP!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

only one guest tonight

everyone outside of this bubble in the other bubbles are praising maddow

our standards our too high

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

oh yeah and kushner/ivanka being in on all these state visits things is totally a blatant power grab akin to things like the assad/saddham/gaddhafi regimes in the mid-east.

they are going to profit off trumps presidency on a massive massive loving scale, mark my words.

yah, we're a banana republic

el presidente encourages visitors to his beautiful country to stay at luxurious Hotel El Presidente until el presidente and his family can receive them at his palace

looks like we're about to get our first cia coup, too

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and then cernovich was a pedohpile

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Maybe Americans are actually bad.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Agrajag posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Yinlock posted:

and then cernovich was a pedohpile

he is an insult to gorillas and also turdfuzz by proxy

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Somtimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

yah, we're a banana republic

el presidente encourages visitors to his beautiful country to stay at luxurious Hotel El Presidente until el presidente and his family can receive them at his palace

looks like we're about to get our first cia coup, too

nah cia is done wikileaks dump basically gave the trumstaffel their battle orders and the narrative is the cia framed russia for the hacks and other stuff

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lol of course the alt right were projecting with pizzagate, of course

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

it means the president managed to convince a general to commit career suicide so the president could avoid suffering responsibility for making a reckless and stupid call out of personal pride and insecurity

this is like, extremely basic poo poo of which a child should be able to grasp, my dude

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

make this the CSPAM background image

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

nah cia is done wikileaks dump basically gave the trumstaffel their battle order and the narrative is the cia framed russia for the hacks and other stuff

lol what?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cia defeated forever because wikileaks talked about their spying stuff and by proxy proved that someone's leaking poo poo to the russians

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ItsTonyNow/status/839837425186787328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

lol what?

wikileaks dump about hacking phones tv etc no?

you do know trump is going to gut the cia right?

• Locked thread