Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

how dare you doxx me like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
I was thinking more Dalael's dating profile

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
wtf is atlanto-mediterranean?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Bueno Papi posted:

wtf is atlanto-mediterranean?

iberian peninsula to greece, i assume

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

You can do a good graph, no doubt, about the hammy fists of these gifs and how gross they are.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

grandma's wasting away again

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
or maybe just the iberian peninsula, i guess thats all that borders both the atlantic and Mediterranean

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

mandatory lesbian posted:

or maybe just the iberian peninsula, i guess thats all that borders both the atlantic and Mediterranean
could be morocco or france too, i guess

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

why didn't he include his latest myers-briggs type as well

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

fishmech posted:

could be morocco or france too, i guess

he says he's caucasian so while france is probable i think morroco is probably out

course thats assuming A)Atlanto-Meditterainian is a real thing and B) he has any clue what it means and is using it correctly

oh and C) i'm interpreting it right

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Must have been born in the shadow of the Rock of Gibraltar. Will settle for a girl whose parents are big fans of The Rock, or a girl who was conceived while her parents were watching the movie The Rock with Nic Cage and Sean Connery

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pirate Radar posted:

Must have been born in the shadow of the Rock of Gibraltar. Will settle for a girl whose parents are big fans of The Rock, or a girl who was conceived while her parents were watching the movie The Rock with Nic Cage and Sean Connery

Or woman raised by rocs.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
celto-varangian

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

KKK Wife Malissa Ancona Hoarded Cats, Popped Pills and, Police Say, Murdered the Local Imperial Wizard

quote:

Frank Ancona, the imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, smelled like cat piss.

It only gets weirder from here, pro-click af

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
this is what happens when you start making dog-free zones. just sayin'.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

he says he's caucasian so while france is probable i think morroco is probably out

course thats assuming A)Atlanto-Meditterainian is a real thing and B) he has any clue what it means and is using it correctly

b seems like a bit of a longshot

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

b seems like a bit of a longshot

tbqh they all seem like long-shots

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

ancapistan is a parody page

its a yoke

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

rear end struggle posted:

ancapistan is a parody page

its a yoke

i kinda forgot it was a joke somewhere in there lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

Winners go home and gently caress the prom queen

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rhesus Pieces posted:

pro-click af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uob1CTeqlik

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

lmao if he is only 22 years old

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
Reminds me of this gem. Libertarians are crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAITnMv1j8Q

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
there's a breed of chicken called an ancona but they're no relation and also lovely

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

there's a breed of chicken called an ancona but they're no relation and also lovely

that's a very inquisitively-looking chicken

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

why didn't he include his latest myers-briggs type as well

i'm infp
https://www.16personalities.com

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

istj-a, which neither matches what i got the last time, nor what i got the time before :v:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm jewish

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

It would be weird to watch The Rock with Nic Cage and Sean Connery. Would they do like commentary as well?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

whoa, south korean president got impeached

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cinci zoo sniper posted:

whoa, south korean president got impeached

She was already impeached, the Supreme Court merely upheld the impeachment, triggering elections in ~60 days.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Sounds like an opportunity to get wasted on soju and wake up in a mysterious wintery mountain town somewhere a train ride away from Seoul and realize that you don't speak Korean and honestly I don't know where I was going with this.

Chamisul+Hite for life.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Horseshoe theory posted:

She was already impeached, the Supreme Court merely upheld the impeachment, triggering elections in ~60 days.
same thing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh no, black sabbath disbanded :(

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Avshalom posted:

is that a jimmy buffett reference because if it is please know i've only listened to "margaritaville" and "let's get drunk and screw"

Pheh, haven't even heard Cheeseburger in Paradise yet

DaShareZ0ne responded to a tweet of mine it was a great day

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

They had a good run

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Another day another anti Muslim rant on a Hungarian acquaintances Facebook page

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

no bill ward no black sabbath

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Gin and Juche posted:

Another day another anti Muslim rant on a Hungarian acquaintances Facebook page

I wholeheartedly recommend the Holocaust and WW2 museum in Budapest. Not a single plaque that says which side Hungary was on in the war.

You could hear the guide's soul splinter when asked about how the average Hungarian felt about the war, Roma or jews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Randler posted:

I wholeheartedly recommend the Holocaust and WW2 museum in Budapest. Not a single plaque that says which side Hungary was on in the war.

You could hear the guide's soul splinter when asked about how the average Hungarian felt about the war, Roma or jews.

Heck, just ask how the average Hungarian feels about the Roma and Middle-Easterners now. :smith:

• Locked thread