Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I'm so done with Craig Neal as our coach.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Who do cheer for if I am disgusted by the Baylor athletic department but think that the travesty that WVU calls "basketball" should be taken out behind the woodshed and shot?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
gently caress Xavier

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Thoguh posted:

Who do cheer for if I am disgusted by the Baylor athletic department but think that the travesty that WVU calls "basketball" should be taken out behind the woodshed and shot?

if you root against baylor you should be punched in the face!!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Florida State is eating VT alive on the offensive boards.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Well that loving sucked. Still this season was pretty much found money, and it was fun being on the bubble for a bit. Really excited for the next three years with this freshman class and the recruits we have coming in

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Eat poo poo, Chris Mack.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is a nightmare, Rutgers is bad enough that a loss could knock northwestern out

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is a nightmare, Rutgers is bad enough that a loss could knock northwestern out

How ya feelin' bud

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit. I hate Xavier so loving much. I hope Blueitt breaks his loving gimpy ankle.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good gravy, rutgers

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
a 31-0 run....

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

don't worry, Rutgers and Michigan embarrassing Illinois make northwesterns two losses to the Illini look terrible

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou's cinderella SEC Tourney run appears to have come to a halt tonight against Ole Miss

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jesus christ someone get the hook on dakich

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

jesus christ someone get the hook on dakich

Did he diss Kansas?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Mizzou's cinderella SEC Tourney run appears to have come to a halt tonight against Ole Miss

Not like you can ask for much more out of this team. I'm happy Kim got an SEC tourney win, and hope he gets to be happy not coaching or going back to CMU or whatever he does next that is not destroying Missouri.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

Did he diss Kansas?

no he's just blasting out bullshit about nothing and julia "louise" dreyfus and sounds like a guitar solo if a guitar was a dumb rear end in a top hat

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Thoguh posted:

Sorry you can't handle our lovely gimmick that won't last past the first weekend in the tournament because nobody can score :smug:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pardon's hurt

loving gently caress

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Collins, please bench the starters at the 5 minute mark. Gotta rest up for the road game against Maryland tomorrow

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

time to get Yung Benes in there

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This Baylor/K-State game is loving AWFUL.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA was overdue for a loss against Notre Dame, but I was hoping it would be a bit more competitive than this. Team looks gassed. No way they would beat a much, much more athletic FSU team tomorrow anyway, though, have to pull for the Noles to beat whoever makes it out of yet another goddamn UNC-Duke matchup.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously, this is Two Bad Teams.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:rip: Kim Anderson.

I wish I could say it's been fun. Enjoy whatever it is you go do next.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/Dave_Matter/status/840064883148251137

"I knew I was going to get fired the day I took the job" is a hell of a way to go out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

briefly i hoped the first and last letter of every line of that quote would spell out "stick it up your loving rear end"

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Kim Anderson is bitchmade and I'm glad he's gone.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Whoever's covering USC/UCLA for ESPN are just contastly bickering with each other rn, it's hilarious

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I would just like to note, gently caress Steve Alford.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Bill Walton is a blinding brilliant light from Heaven.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a horned frog. God bless

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm glad Purdue is getting it inside against Michigan this time, now hopefully fatigue of airplane crashes and two games in two days sets in with Michigan's defenders at some point

edit: how many goddamn layups can one team miss

Poque fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Mar 10, 2017

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HOLY poo poo that halfcourter

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Poque posted:

HOLY poo poo that halfcourter

Team of destiny, right there.

Is what I would say if Purdue didn't have their history.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It feels like we're outplaying the poo poo out of Michigan and getting nothing for it because we keep missing stupid layups and DJ Wilson can't miss a shot.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Poque posted:

It feels like we're outplaying the poo poo out of Michigan and getting nothing for it because we keep missing stupid layups and DJ Wilson can't miss a shot.

The turnovers aren't helping at all. 60% from the floor compared to Michigan's 48%, but you have 4 less possessions.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
this half has been a pretty funny combination of high athleticism and very bad execution

edit: and back to back atrociously bad calls going against Biggie

Poque fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm so excited for Carsen Edwards' four years here. He is already so freaking good

• Locked thread