Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Speaking of people's whose careers died directly after leaving a prime time NBC show, what the gently caress was Anthony Edwards thinking leaving ER, that he could be George Clooney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shiksa posted:

ugh i have no patience for a crockpot

i dont even want to eat my chili tonight but its been like 5 hrs just let me salt and package it man cmon

uggggggggghhhhhh

just eat it raw

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

shiksa posted:

ugh i have no patience for a crockpot

i dont even want to eat my chili tonight but its been like 5 hrs just let me salt and package it man cmon

uggggggggghhhhhh

yo, crockpots are for starting cooking in the morning, get a pressure cooker to make slow cooked things on a time crunch

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

zegermans posted:

I saw the promo for that, remembered that I bought Shadow of Mordor at full price when it first came out and never played it.

It's pretty rad, if you've got it on xbone or PS4 they dynamically create head bad guys who do stuff like develop hate boners for you and pursue you like inspector closeau and remember the last time you killed them or they killed you and talk poo poo on you about it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

constituents about to die from lack of healthcare: *bang spears against ground to make a thundering chorus like the orcs in two towers*

trump: see, look how mad they are that you're not doing what i say

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's pretty rad, if you've got it on xbone or PS4 they dynamically create head bad guys who do stuff like develop hate boners for you and pursue you like inspector closeau and remember the last time you killed them or they killed you and talk poo poo on you about it.

RANGAH

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Dudes, in the new shadow of mordor game you get orc bffs who have your back and loving cut promos on your enemies while stunting outside their fortress as your orc army gets all hyped like before the big battle in two towers.

I have never been more excited for a game ever.

I saw it. I'm hoping that the sense of control over events and being able to watch a cohesive world develop is still in there. I got a little of an RNG feel from what they are trying to do this time, but my hopes are still high because Shadow of Mordoor was awesome.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cumshitter posted:

i have a mildly autistic firend who got ratfucked out of his section 8 apartment (they sent soemeone to bully him into signhing himself out) and he lived in a hotel for a year until he got reassigned to a different rent controlled building. id have him ovver most weekends but once a month or so id help him make giant dishes of stuffl ike this and put it in tupperware os he could break up the monotony of food you can only make in a hotel

i ended up teaching hima lot of cooking basics. because like thenthird time he came over to borrow my kichen i saw him standing over a boling pot of water going at full blast, water sparying all over and making the flames sizzle and him staring at the boiling ater like he was an oracle divinging the future int he bubbles and ireazlied that letting him borrow my kitchen for a bit wasnt enough

ur a good person, cumshitter

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bip Roberts posted:

yo, crockpots are for starting cooking in the morning, get a pressure cooker to make slow cooked things on a time crunch

i dont get up in the morning wat the gently caress do u think of me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i don't even wait till beans are cooked anymore i just eat em raw

meat? ain't got time to cook it for the required 45 seconds per side

veggies? pff, don't even clean the dirt off them

beer? gently caress that, i just eat barley and brewers yeast

apples? gimme the fuckin' tree.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

power to do what, though. what perks come with being chief of staff?

You are the gatekeeper to the president in any real sense. There are really two CoS in this oval office though [Bannon/Preibus] which is probably why the drat thing is so leaky. Once they get that sorted out with one of them gone the leaks will probably shore up.

From the power standpoint, you basically control access to the president because the president trusts you to bring anything actually important enough to his attention.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

shiksa posted:

i dont get up in the morning wat the gently caress do u think of me

Then pressure cook your poo poo. Pressure cookers own.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I played about 3-4 hours of it after my realization the other day, it's pretty good. Orcs talked poo poo about killing me.

I didn't notice until this game exactly how prevalent tower systems are for open world games, though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

~*shut up about food*~

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

like i think the gop legit does not understand what insurance is. like its not a cynical ploy

Something that I never see mentioned when talking about elected officials and their grasp on dealing with real-life issues is that most of them, particularly the lifetime politicians, dont actually deal with real-life issues. They have had everything done by their seniors/spouses/assistants/staff for so long that all they know how to do is make donor calls and show up wherever theyre told to be. They dont understand how insurance works for normal people because when they get sick or something happens they just show up and its taken care of.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

Then pressure cook your poo poo. Pressure cookers own.

There's these austrian/german bread dumplings that I like to make and you're supposed to boil them but for the life of me I can't get them to stick together, but a pressure cooker makes them just as good.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

~*shut up about food*~

why do you carry so much hate in your heart, yinloak

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

You are the gatekeeper to the president in any real sense. There are really two CoS in this oval office though [Bannon/Preibus] which is probably why the drat thing is so leaky. Once they get that sorted out with one of them gone the leaks will probably shore up.

From the power standpoint, you basically control access to the president because the president trusts you to bring anything actually important enough to his attention.

bannon tends to be really, really bad at fostering loyalty though

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

food good tormp bad

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yinlock posted:

~*shut up about food*~

lookie here boys, we got ourselves a regular Bobby Sands

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

dunno the exact details but daphne needs to clean up extra afterward

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Yinlock posted:

~*shut up about food*~

said stalin to the starving masses

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

why do you carry so much hate in your heart, yinloak

i don't, i just know you fuckers will go on and on and on about food or alcohol without end so im pissing in the wind

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think there is actually an "executioner" trait, where an orc just has extremely good luck at finding and killing you the more times he's done it. The game was pretty easy to master, so the guy who purposely showed up to kill me only did it 2 or 3 times before I put him away for good, but it was hilarious when he killed me and I recognized him.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Watching 1080p Top Gun. This movie is so loving stupid. I love it.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Yinlock posted:

bannon tends to be really, really bad at fostering loyalty though

there -appear- to be two pretty distinct wings in the wh warring for control. I think the Preibus wing is actually winning tbh, but this going down in flames could change it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

the midwest is bad

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also I'm a touch tipsy and just pontificating, who knows.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

there is nothing less interesting than what someone else is eating, except for someone else's fantasy football team

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if someone would critique a drink named "Fantasy Football Team" we'd be in my personal hell

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Queen Elizabeth took the throne in 1558

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

hell yes. except make sure that poo poo is filled to the brim with clam au jus

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Watching 1080p Top Gun. This movie is so loving stupid. I love it.

only trump appreciates that much p

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

Speaking of people's whose careers died directly after leaving a prime time NBC show, what the gently caress was Anthony Edwards thinking leaving ER, that he could be George Clooney?

some iago type filled his head with dreams of top gun 2: goose patrol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

there -appear- to be two pretty distinct wings in the wh warring for control. I think the Preibus wing is actually winning tbh, but this going down in flames could change it.

if there's a tell all memoir out of this administration it better be called "Liquid Gold: The Leaks in the Trump Administration."

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

im gonna have to change my fantasy football team name from "kissin kirk cousins" to something else next year because the redskins management is somehow worse than the trump administration

that one goes out 2 u yinlock

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

if there's a tell all memoir out of this administration it better be called "Liquid Gold: The Leaks in the Trump Administration."

agreed

we all know why trump likes gold so much at this point

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i don't play fantasy football i only play elite intellectual games like putting on my clothes and will i make it to work on time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

also as of 17 minutes ago we are on the 50th day of Trump's first 100 days

We made it halfway, guys

My liver is ready to die I think

• Locked thread