Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Saw the headline, imagined the Freeper response:

Deserts 'greening' from rising carbon dioxide: Green foliage boosted across the world's arid regions

quote:

The silly standard talk about planting more trees to offset CO2 is misguided. As humans put a marginal amount of extra CO2 into the carbon cycle more plants life will grow to absorb some of it, until we reach an equilibrium where our rate of extra contribution is being absorbed by the extra plant life. If we then quit adding the life giving CO2, the planet will get browner until we go to the sad pre-industrial less green planet equilibrium where there is less food for endangered species.
The sad truth is, the "green" party is against green when they try to reduce CO2.

12 posted on March 9, 2017 at 7:38:49 PM CST by AndyTheBear

So... the Earth was less-green prior to the explosion and spread of the human population and the Industrial Revolution?

EDIT: Malik Obama tweeted the "Kenya birth certificate" that came out in 2009 and Freepers are hyperventilating about it all over again...

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From President Trump "Receptive" To Conservative Concerns Over GOP Healthcare Bill posted by freeper cornelis

the excerpt posted:

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File, Heritage Foundation President Jim DeMint says after meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office, he believes the president seems very serious when it comes to listening to concerns from conservatives over the new GOP healthcare bill. “He seemed a lot more receptive than the word we had gotten from the House that this was the bill, take it or leave it,” DeMint tells us. DeMint spoke with me Thursday afternoon in DC.

Freep has opinions, and by god they're gonna share them with you.

quote:

To: cornelis

speaking only for myself me and my lonesome, I want Obamacare REPEALED, PERIOD!

......the fed govt has NO business trying to muscle into personal health care

and cannot do it well, not at all!

IF djt and congress determine that there is a need for an additional health care program (on top of all the ones we already pay for), then let the states do it, not feds!

I personally would support pretty much ONLY some sort of standby funding for genuine serious emergency situations ... and that money should be taken from say 99% of all the taxpayer=funded abortions (!) that are going on....the feds do NOT have ANY legitimate role in personal health care (outside of vets, which the feds are screwing up, and fed employees benefits, etc.). It took us 5 months to even get a correct Medicare bill, for goodness’ sakes! Let’s get the free market back into health care, it is not perfect but it is 1000 percent better than letting some faceless WashingtonDC bureaucrappy decide whether you get treated or buried

4 posted on 3/9/2017, 2:50:20 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

quote:

I remember something former TX Sen. Phil Grams' said after he led the charge against Hillarycare back in the 1990s:

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by the free market."

Or something to that effect - I don't have the exact quote.

5 posted on 3/9/2017, 2:50:54 PM by Slyfox (Where's Reagan when we need him? Look in the mirror - the spirit of The Gipper lives within you.)

quote:

quote:

To: faithhopecharity

I believe what we're witnessing is continued silent support for Obamacare from some Republicans.

10 posted on 3/9/2017, 3:05:47 PM by Rational Thought

yes, at least a few RINOS are trying to “secretly” support more Obamacare

these (mostly senators) have to be REPLACED ... ASAP!!!

these are the very same RINOs who never challenged the IslamoNazi Infiltrator in Chief over his entire 8 years reign, always instead supporting or defending or funding him

McShame, Lindsay, Collins, and probably one or two more...MUST be replaced...ASAP at the next election or? imho

12 posted on 3/9/2017, 3:10:23 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

Meanwhile, they're not the only ones trying to tie the bill to Trump.

quote:

To: cornelis; KC_Lion; TigersEye; Windflier; Rational Thought; faithhopecharity

This bill, like nearly all such bills, is only a starting point. It is the basic bill the President wants. It will be worked out and massaged in both houses of Congress. After the bill is finalized, it will be submitted to the President who will either sign it or veto it.

13 posted on 3/9/2017, 3:19:19 PM by EveningStar

Goddamnit, freep. This starts a lengthy derail in which freeper editor-surveyor is unveiled as a true believer in herbal alternative health care. It's really not that interesting or funny.

quote:

To: EveningStar; TigersEye

“That would leave millions without coverage.”

And thus not going to Duckturs, and as a result, in vastly better health.

Sounds like a Win-Win to me!

18 posted on 3/9/2017, 3:48:49 PM by editor-surveyor (Freepers: Not as smart as I'd hoped they'd be)

Freep to Trump: gently caress Ivanka. NO NOT LIKE THAT

quote:

Let’s hope the conservative movement in and outside of congress can get Trump back away from this dread Ryancare, and that it will instructive for Trump re: the rest of his legislation. E.g., not falling for Ryan’s BAT or trying to force Ivanka’s childcare entitlement onto the bill for his promised tax cuts.

21 posted on 3/9/2017, 4:03:18 PM by 9YearLurker

quote:

ya know, I am MORE than happy to see the ball moved in the right direction.

I really really am going to be unhappy if the purists (yes, I want full repeal, yes I want a fully free market capitalist society to be the final determination of the health care delivery system) who are angry at the way this bill is written, warts and all, keep this from happening.

Trump has said this’ll happen in stages. I trust this guy.

And the Demon Rats hate it.

Let’s win and MAGA.

26 posted on 3/9/2017, 4:19:53 PM by SoFloFreeper

SO ANGRY

quote:

REPEAL NOT REPLACE

REPEAL WITHOUT REPLACE

REPEAL THEN REPLACE RYAN

REPLACE RYAN WITH RAND

REPEAL BUT NOT REPLACE

REPLACE THIS

NEVER REPEAL AND REPLACE

NEVER REPLACE

DO NOT REPLACE

ALWAYS REPEAL AND NEVER REPLACE

PURSUE REPEAL AVOID REPLACE

REPLACE REPLACE WITH REPEAL

REPEAL AND REPEAL AGAIN REPEAT

REPLACE MY ARSE

REPEAL REPLACE

REPEAL THIS SLAVERY

REPUBLICANS REPEAL DEMOCRATS REPLACE

REPEAL ALL DONORS

REPLACE THE SPEAKER

28 posted on 3/9/2017, 4:24:05 PM by TheNext (RyanCare is FAKE Healthcare! VETO VETO VETO)

Where do I go to get the voucher to not die because of capitalism?

quote:

To: TheNext

Oh brother. You are in complete denial. Trump himself said he was going to take care of everybody and that he did not want anyone to die in the streets. He said he was going to take care of everybody hundreds of times and that he would not lie to us. So, that means the replacement will have subsidies for those who can’t afford insurance, most likely in the form of vouchers. That is still market based, so you should still be happy.

46 posted on 3/9/2017, 4:54:04 PM by Dave W

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Freeper gets ballsy and asks Jimrob to allow Infowars posts:

quote:

Alex Jones is now literally tied into the Trump Administration. He talks to
President Trump several times a week. The White House sends him stuff before it is released to the MSM.

It is true me to lift the ban on Infowars, Jim.

8 posted on March 9, 2017 at 7:08:15 PM CST by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Saw the headline, imagined the Freeper response:

Deserts 'greening' from rising carbon dioxide: Green foliage boosted across the world's arid regions

So... the Earth was less-green prior to the explosion and spread of the human population and the Industrial Revolution?

EDIT: Malik Obama tweeted the "Kenya birth certificate" that came out in 2009 and Freepers are hyperventilating about it all over again...

Locally, this wonky wet winter will probably help spur growth of this spidery vine weed that grows fast, dies, and burns even faster. It's the poo poo weed that makes goat head seeds. I'd step on a thousand Legos before stepping on one goat head.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.

Freeper gets ballsy and asks Jimrob to allow Infowars posts:
Why would they ban Infowars in the first place? Were they worried about being out-crazied?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
My favorites are the ones who actually argue in favor of breaking up monopolies, somehow not realizing what the hell party and ideology they belong to.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

McSharpie posted:

Why would they ban Infowars in the first place? Were they worried about being out-crazied?

He was pretty critical of Bush back in the day, being a 9/11 truther and all.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
More "Disney supports the gays" threads, and you get the usual Freeper trend of "in my house we only show the *old* Disney movies like Song of the South", but that's not pure enough for this Freeper:

quote:

I banned even old Disney movies. The plot was always Mom and Dad say no something kids wanted. Kid’s rebel. Go on great adventure. Parents worried where are kids. Kids come home safe. No punishment. No lecture. Just mushy gushy guilt ridden parents glad kids safe.

Commie crap break up parent child relationship IMO.

11 posted on March 4, 2017 at 9:35:29 PM CST by amihow

And a random Freeper's non-gay experiences (in a thread about gay vets marching on St Patrick's Day):

quote:

They should all be required to provide a copy of their DD214. One with THEIR name on it.
That's right.From the time I arrived at Fort Knox in '69 until I was discharged 6 years later I was just as cute as could be yet not a single guy tried anything with me.That says that there were no pervs.It's difficult to imagine how *male* pervs,at least,would be attracted to the Armed Forces.

17 posted on March 8, 2017 at 4:22:51 PM CST by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 10, 2017

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Neeksy posted:

My favorites are the ones who actually argue in favor of breaking up monopolies, somehow not realizing what the hell party and ideology they belong to.

Freepers have no ideology other than "My Team Rah-Rah-Rah!" They don't care care what the GOP actually stands for as long as they defeat the hated liberal.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

The Star Trek showrunners have gone all to make sure that everyone knows that their upcoming new series on the CBS pay streaming service is openly gay.
Star Trek is already in trouble. The last movie didn't perform up to snuff. Maybe because they made a deal out of Sulu having a "husband".

Liberalism is driving audiences away. It's been a slow time coming, but it's happening.

15 posted on March 1, 2017 at 2:48:54 PM CST by Ciaphas Cain (The choice to be stupid is not a conviction I am obligated to respect.)

Outside of the far-far right fringe, has any serious commentator attributed reduced audiences to "too much gay stuff"? I know there's been pushback on "ew, they made my favorite character female/POC" but is just having gay people depicted in media pushing viewers away?

Then again, these are the same people that said Frozen was doomed for being too gay/feminist, and as someone who's never seen the film and has no kids, it seems to have been massively popular.

EDIT: Not that I think these companies are saints, I just assume they've calculated down to the nickel how wiggling the gayometer up 5% will improve sales but 7% would cause blowback. Disney wouldn't be making all this noise about a gay character in B&tB unless they thought it would pay big dividends for their brand.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 10, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They're still selling frozen merchandise

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Jagged Jim posted:

Freepers have no ideology other than "My Team RaHoWa!"

fixed for ya

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:eyepop:

quote:

REPEAL NOT REPLACE 

REPEAL WITHOUT REPLACE 

REPEAL THEN REPLACE RYAN 

REPLACE RYAN WITH RAND 

REPEAL BUT NOT REPLACE 

REPLACE THIS 

NEVER REPEAL AND REPLACE 

NEVER REPLACE 

DO NOT REPLACE 

REPLACE MY ARSE 

REPEAL REPLACE 

REPEAL THIS SLAVERY 

REPEAL ALL DONORS 

REPLACE THE SPEAKER 

28 posted on 3/9/2017, 4:24:05 PM by TheNext (RyanCare is FAKE Healthcare! VETO VETO VETO)

What the goddamn gently caress was that about. Was that a stroke? An attempt at wit? Actual crazy?

Also Freepers speaking about biology makes me uncontrollably mad because that's my field of study and I want to track them down and beat them into submission with stacks of peer reviewed papers.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Jagged Jim posted:

Freepers have no ideology other than "My Team Rah-Rah-Rah!" They don't care care what the GOP actually stands for as long as they defeat the hated liberal.

Freepers often stumble into the policies of the New Deal, or universal basic income, or other such economic populism when they momentarily lose focus from how bad them libs are.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
I stopped following around trumps win. The new title brought me back. What is its origin?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

KayTee posted:

I stopped following around trumps win. The new title brought me back. What is its origin?

BETRAYAL!!! Trump, by endorsing "Ryancare" has FReep in an uproar.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

More "Disney supports the gays" threads, and you get the usual Freeper trend of "in my house we only show the *old* Disney movies like Song of the South", but that's not pure enough for this Freeper:

quote:

I banned even old Disney movies. The plot was always Mom and Dad say no something kids wanted. Kid’s rebel. Go on great adventure. Parents worried where are kids. Kids come home safe. No punishment. No lecture. Just mushy gushy guilt ridden parents glad kids safe.

Commie crap break up parent child relationship IMO.

11 posted on March 4, 2017 at 9:35:29 PM CST by amihow
Snow White (1937): evil stepmother
Pinocchio (1940): arguably he's right about this one, but only if Freep accepts an old man adopting a young boy as an acceptable family situation
Dumbo (1941): mom's in jail
Bambi (1942): famously dead/deadbeat parents
Cinderella (1950): evil stepmother
Alice in Wonderland (1951): parents surely would have disapproved, but weren't in the movie
Peter Pan (1953): parents surely would have disapproved, but never noticed they were gone
Lady and the Tramp (1955): protagonists are dogs with no known parents
Sleeping Beauty (1959): touching the kingdom's only spinning wheel not a rebellious adventure
101 Dalmations (1961): protagonists are an entire family of dogs
The Sword in the Stone (1963): orphan
The Jungle Book (1967): orphan
The Aristocats (1970): protagonists are an entirely family of cats
Robin Hood (1973): apparently grown man-fox has rebellious adventure
The Rescuers (1977): orphan

I dunno, is the Little Mermaid an old Disney movie now? Mulan?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah, many children's stories involve absent parents. There are a few theories about that, one being that children in stories get up to big adventures that real world children would not be allowed. So to explain the lack of supervision, the parents are missing or they run away. Tale as old as time.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

A kid wanting to start a fantastic adventure but her dad says no and to take out the garbage then study for her geometry test sounds like a box office smash.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

That dudes kids are 50 anyway

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Sarcastr0 posted:

Freepers often stumble into the policies of the New Deal, or universal basic income, or other such economic populism when they momentarily lose focus from how bad them libs are.

Freepers are perfectly fine with single payer and welfare as long as they can prevent brown people from getting it as well.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Freepers: this is OBAMA he is going after, the juciest part

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

Freepers are perfectly fine with single payer and welfare as long as they can prevent brown people from getting it as well.

And white people they don't like

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Jim Noble

Normally today you’d get a printed copy of the original, with signatures of the doctor and parents, etc. It would not show signs of forgery.

Obama’s problem is much bigger than the forged BC he posted. Alvin Onaka would not put his seal on any of the “verifications” issued. The seal that is on those “verifications” is that of Loretta Fuddy, who is only allowed to use that official DOH seal to verify documnts when HER SIGNATURE is nearby. She left off her signature. Why? Because she wanted people to think it was Onaka’s seal, accompanying his signature. Why did she need to trick people into thinking her seal was Onaka’s? Because Onaka would not put his seal.

The only lawful reason for Onaka to refuse to certify that verification is if he CANNOT verify that Obama has a valid BC in Hawaii and/or that the facts claimed on it are prima facia evidence.

IOW, the absence of Onaka’s seal on those verifications is Onaka’s way of saying that Obama does NOT have a valid Hawaii BC.

And Fuddy unlawfully putting her seal where her signature is not shows that she used the power of her office to deceive the entire country, to keep Obama in power.

Knowing that Onaka would not issue a verification for Obama, it seems highly likely to me that he would NOT have issued and certified a BC that looked like what was posted on the White House website. If he certified anything he most likely had the “LATE” and/or “ALTERED” stamps that would have shown the record to be non-valid.

My belief is that the many errors in the forgery were because the crooks had to scramble to erase those markings and put a fake generic “seal” to try to pass the thing off as real at the gaggle already scheduled for the next morning so Obama could gloat on his already-scheduled Oprah appearance.

But the biggest crimes are the ones done by the HDOH itself to give the appearance of confirming a valid BC for Obama. For years the only record the public was allowed to see was the birth index. But that birth index was altered to contain names from non-valid BC’s, as I have shown. That falsification was Obama’s ENTIRE legal figleaf for years!

The printouts of short-forms are supposed to be legally binding, but I have shown that the database itself was altered to nullify the validity of Virginia Sunahara’s birth record. The printouts are just a reflection of what is in the database so if the database is falsified then nothing printed from it can be trusted.

And the long-forms themselves are supposed to be legally binding. Those are harder to forge, which is probably why Fuddy illegally claimed that the HDOH would not print copies of long-form BC’s. And that’s probably why a judge refused to let Duncan Sunahara even have an in-person viewing of his deceased sister’s long-form BC as the law requires to be allowed. BUT even there we have proof that the HDOH forged long-form documents, since Virginia Sunahara’s certified STATE OF HAWAII death certificate has - in a different, misaligned font - a “T.H.” (Territory of Hawaii) file number.

So Onaka refused to issue a verification but Fuddy put her seal to hide that fact. We have evidence that the birth index was altered, the database was altered, and a certified copy of at least one falsified long-form record was issued by the HDOH. That is EVERY POSSIBLE kind of record that the HDOH could falsify. Four instances showing the multiple ways that the HDOH records were breached.

THAT is the real story. The White House forgery was only necessary because Onaka wasn’t willing to go along with the lie. Possibly because the Administrative Rules clearly state that the state registrar is the last line of defense and must NOT allow a certified copy to be issued for a vital record he/she believes was obtained fraudulently.

241 posted on 3/4/2017, 9:07:53 AM by butterdezillion

Just imagine how much butterdzillion could have accomplished in his life if he hadn't spent thousands of hours trying to come up with theories to explain Obama's muslim birth

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Freeper types just love the thought of people lesser than they suffering.

They need to have a suffering class to use as a comparison so that they feel better about how lovely their own lives are.

These are the kind of people that would fight a minimum wage increase because it means the guy in the department below them would be making almost as much money as them. They don't care that for a consumption economy to work people need to be paid enough to have spending money, they just want to feel like they're superior.

It's the ultimate perversion of what Jesus stood for and of course they'll never see the problem as they claim to follow his teachings. Their father beat them as a kid and look how great they turned out!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jagged Jim posted:

Dear GOP Congress: Do NOT betray us! Repeal ObamaCare NOW!!

To: jmacusa

The government should NOT be involved in healthcare.

A very few federal regulations for the health insurance industry is all we need.

i love freep so much

:allears:

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

i love freep so much

:allears:

Gob bless these stupid assholes.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

I remember something former TX Sen. Phil Grams' said after he led the charge against Hillarycare back in the 1990s:

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by the free market."

Or something to that effect - I don't have the exact quote.

5 posted on 3/9/2017, 2:50:54 PM by Slyfox (Where's Reagan when we need him? Look in the mirror - the spirit of The Gipper lives within you.)

Except every problem that required government oversight to place it back under control

Keep in mind there would be no free market either if the government didn't break up monopolies

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Every problem is caused by the free market

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
How quickly Flint fades from memory.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

McGlockenshire posted:

FREEP! posted:

REPEAL NOT REPLACE

REPEAL WITHOUT REPLACE

REPEAL THEN REPLACE RYAN

REPLACE RYAN WITH RAND

REPEAL BUT NOT REPLACE

REPLACE THIS

NEVER REPEAL AND REPLACE

NEVER REPLACE

DO NOT REPLACE

REPLACE MY ARSE

REPEAL REPLACE

REPEAL THIS SLAVERY

REPEAL ALL DONORS

REPLACE THE SPEAKER

Man, modern poetry is weird.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Fathis Munk posted:

What the goddamn gently caress was that about. Was that a stroke? An attempt at wit? Actual crazy?

From time to time the hate-fueled incoherence of Freep results in unintentional masterpieces. As a reminder, this gem:

quote:

don’t Love me moslems ... Hate me moslems! Am coming for you!!! Magic ... Magic~~~!!!

69 posted on 05/04/2015 11:05:16 AM PDT by no-to-illegals (Do what is Right ... Take This Freepathon Over the Top!!!)

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Zero_Grade posted:

Man, modern poetry is weird.

They call it "outsider art."

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Except every problem that required government oversight to place it back under control

Keep in mind there would be no free market either if the government didn't break up monopolies
Look maybe things would be better without Obamacare, you don't know. Who can remember that far back?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Also Freepers speaking about biology makes me uncontrollably mad because that's my field of study and I want to track them down and beat them into submission with stacks of peer reviewed papers.

Feels like this should have a couple EX-TERM-MIN-NATE mixed in there for good measure.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Nobody can replace dalereed in our hearts, not to say some won't try:

SURVEY: Americans’ View Of Starbucks Plummets After CEO Announces Plan To Hire Foreign Refugees

quote:

Don’t care if they hire Chimps! Have never spent a cent on their swill and never intend to!

11 posted on March 10, 2017 at 3:26:29 PM CST by 48th SPS Crusader (I am an American. Not a Republican or a Democrat)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I refuse to buy Starbucks after their owner moved 15+ jobs from Seattle to Oklahoma City.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jagged Jim posted:

"If you can convince the lowest white man that he is better than the best black man he won't notice when you pick the money right out of his pocket."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I refuse to buy Starbucks coffee because they wear hats. They call them "visors" but they're really hats with the tp cut off, and you can't trust anyone that wears a hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Also their coffee sucks