Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

NancyPants posted:

Warm feet, just until the piss soaks in
That's why you gotta keep the piss fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NancyPants posted:

Warm feet, just until the piss soaks in

Maybe it's a ladies only room. Decorated by some maiden aunt who had no idea dudes sometimes miss the bowl.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Maybe it's a ladies only room. Decorated by some maiden aunt who had no idea dudes sometimes miss the bowl.

I'm missing the bowl right now. Thinkin about that bowl.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Can a wall-mounted toilet like that support an American rear end?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

peanut posted:

According to an article I recently read (talk about coincidence), a wall-mounted toilet seat can withstand up to at least 400 kg of weight on top. So, no.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

kid sinister posted:

I installed the new projector, boss!

Rock Band 5 is shaping up to be a real monster.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Oh trust me women miss the bowl sometimes too.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

NancyPants posted:

Yes, but ~Ladies~ never miss.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

No, ladies just piss on the toilet seat and don't wipe it up.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

peanut posted:

If you install an extra support cradle under it, they'll support 1,000 lbs.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

NancyPants posted:

Missing makes it sound like an accident instead of the natural result of being a jerk who thinks their rear end is too precious to actually sit on the toilet seat.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I used to work at a theatre, and while the men's room would have piss on the floor because apparently urinals are super hard to hit, the women's room would be like a grenade went off in there. I have no clue what they were doing in there to accomplish it. And it didn't make a difference what the show was, ballets were as bad as comedy shows or concerts.

I assume that whoever was responsible was more discrete in their own homes though, maybe they just bought tickets for the chance to pee up the walls. :iiam:

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!
While I'm sure their are some people who are poo poo at aim, I think a lot of urinal piss is actually bounce-back. If you piss and aim straight at the bottom, a lot of the piss tends to splash out in little droplets.

If you piss straight back and let it drip down the urinal wall it doesn't do that. That's my 2 cents on how to properly piss in a urinal.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

`Nemesis posted:

Doesn't this kind of defeat the point of a wall mounted toilet?

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

there wolf posted:

Missing makes it sound like an accident instead of the natural result of being a jerk who thinks their rear end is too precious to actually sit on the toilet seat.

Is this like a hover pisser thing or talking about how men stand to piss, I am confused :confused:

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Ashcans posted:

I used to work at a theatre, and while the men's room would have piss on the floor because apparently urinals are super hard to hit, the women's room would be like a grenade went off in there. I have no clue what they were doing in there to accomplish it. And it didn't make a difference what the show was, ballets were as bad as comedy shows or concerts.

I assume that whoever was responsible was more discrete in their own homes though, maybe they just bought tickets for the chance to pee up the walls. :iiam:

This is so true. I have maintained a bunch of buildings in my career and the women's rooms tended to have outrageous stuff. Men's rooms more often have dividers pulled out of the wall or randomly shattered toilets, but it's the ladies rooms where there's poo poo on the wall and a pork chop clogging the toilet.

Collateral Damage posted:

It takes away some of the ease of mopping but the plumbing is still easier in most commercial buildings this way.

glynnenstein fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 10, 2017

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
There were sanitary products stuck to the ceiling of the women's bathrooms at the Cleveland Browns stadium when I did some work there.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Collateral Damage posted:

If you've already installed wallmounts and then realize that your client is too robust for them, it's probably easier to put in a brace than redo it all.

glynnenstein posted:

This is so true. I have maintained a bunch of buildings in my career and the women's rooms tended to have outrageous stuff. Men's rooms more often have dividers pulled out of the wall or randomly shattered toilets, but it's the ladies rooms where there's poo poo on the wall and a pork chop clogging the toilet.
We never had a porkchop (I really hope that is a true story) but stuff everywhere was a regular thing. Also blocking toilets and then repeatedly trying to flush them and flooding the stall/room. Inevitably this is because someone was stuffing pads or tampons down there. Come on people, there is a receptacle for those right there in the stall, unless you are some poor kid having your first experience with this what are you doing? Why do you hate us?

To be fair, in the men's room you'll almost always have some jackass who throws the disposable hand towels into a urinal. You know it doesn't flush stuff down, quit it! :argh: But that usually doesn't result in a flood.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Ashcans posted:

(I really hope that is a true story)

The Ronald Reagan Building in DC around 2007. The building is about 4,000,000 square feet and ten-thousand plus visitors a day or something, so plenty of plumbing tickets. I didn't get the work order but two guys on the crew were sent out to clear a clog in a ladies room and they ended up with a pork chop wrapped in a napkin with 1 bite missing stuck to the end of the K50 snake. Obviously we would find all kinds of stuff that got flushed like phones, watches, notebooks, etc, but a pork chop meant that every single person of the 30 man day shift got called to come to that bathroom to see. Amazing.

I'll spare the thread the stories from when one of the sewage ejectors would get clogged. (4mil sq ft of plumbing service divided by 7 ejectors is a lot of poo poo per ejector.)

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Feared by shoe salesmen. Defeated by chest-high walls.
Fun Shoe
Spare us? This is the Crappy Construction thread.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Ashcans posted:

To be fair, in the men's room you'll almost always have some jackass who throws the disposable hand towels into a urinal. You know it doesn't flush stuff down, quit it! :argh: But that usually doesn't result in a flood.

I work in a bar. Paper towels may not clog urinals, but vomit does.

There's a special hell for people who puke in urinals. gently caress them.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Brute Squad posted:

I work in a bar. Paper towels may not clog urinals, but vomit does.

There's a special hell for people who puke in urinals. gently caress them.

I know exactly how lovely it is to clean puke from urinals, but I have to say I can't blame the person.

They're not actively being malicious, they're sick and in your case likely drunk, they're just trying to puke in something resembling a toilet because they think that's the right thing to do. They don't realize that scooping out a chunk-plugged urinal is a lot worse than mopping up a tile floor.

Ashcans posted:

I've had to clean bathrooms at McDonalds, a grocery store, and an outlet mall. This is true everywhere.

The mens' rooms were consistently moderately dirty. Water, soap, and paper towel scraps everywhere, piss in the general vicinity of the urinals and toilets, poo poo occasionally on the back of the seat. Nothing major, I can think of maybe two or three times where a mens' room was ever anything but routine. The womens' rooms on the other hand were cleaner most of the time, but every now and then looked like a war zone. I have seen things written on walls or mirrors in bodily fluids multiple times. The vast majority of it nowhere near the toilet. At the outlet mall we checked the womens' rooms first as part of our pre-close procedures so we could send everyone over there first if we needed to do some serious work.

Mens' room filth is 99% laziness or intoxication. Womens' room filth is about 80% malicious bitches, with hoverers likely explaining the rest.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If you're still throwing up from drinking beyond the age of like 20 you clearly haven't learned your limits, or have been poisoned, or over served.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baronjutter posted:

If you're still throwing up from drinking beyond the age of like 20 you clearly haven't learned your limits, or have been poisoned, or over served.

do we have a fun police smiley other than :siren: :wrong: :siren: ?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Is that a microwave? Makes shower burritos easier I bet!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Oh poo poo we finally found the ultimate dishwasher.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Also, re: men's bathrooms/women's bathrooms, something something something Elsa

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
can't hold it in anymore

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bad Munki posted:

Where was this filmed? Some place abandoned in Siberia or Antarctica?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

In Erindale at Oaken's on ladies night.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bad Munki posted:

Maybe it isn't crappy construction. Perhaps this bathroom is designed to meet the needs of frigid bitches.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

~Coxy posted:

Rock Band 5 is shaping up to be a real monster.
:master:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

`Nemesis posted:

I still don't trust the width of the seat and drain pipe.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Is this an oversized bathroom with way too many cabinets that they put a microwave in? Or is it a lovely kitchen where they replaced the fridge with a shower and the stove with a toilet? :psyduck:

At least that outlet is on the outside of the stall.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Bad Munki posted:

I don't remember this scene from The Thing. Need to go rewatch it now

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Bad Munki posted:

Would you like to poop a snowmaaaan?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Ashcans posted:

Is this an oversized bathroom with way too many cabinets that they put a microwave in? Or is it a lovely kitchen where they replaced the fridge with a shower and the stove with a toilet? :psyduck:

It's a $2,000/mo studio apartment in San Francisco.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I'm not joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Inflatable mattress just out of shot.