Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

There are, in fact, still motherfuckers who gotta ice skate up hill

always be closing posted:

:siren:A picture of your car in the background of a Philly cheese steak with the works. A capicola grinder will also be acceptable. The sandwich itself should be in the foreground, but if you dont want to buy one or pack a lunch, you can hard park in front of the shop.:siren:

Florida doesn't usually have storefront parking it these places so two pics. Broke the law for this one. Let me know of it counts

If so

:siren:take a picture of your car next to a police car. From the front with both vehicles in frame.:siren:

Tony Doughnuts fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Can you do it from the driver's seat, or does your car have to also be in frame?

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Slung Blade posted:

Can you do it from the driver's seat, or does your car have to also be in frame?

Your car has to be in the frame also.
E: edited the post to reflect

Similar to this

Tony Doughnuts fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 8, 2017

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Pretty sure he meant an actual philly cheesesteak sandwich, not just out front of a restaurant.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

jamal posted:

Pretty sure he meant an actual philly cheesesteak sandwich, not just out front of a restaurant.

He amended the challenge.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Tony's truck was bigger than Big Al's lmao.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

always be closing posted:

Tony's truck was bigger than Big Al's lmao.

Ford tough. :clint:

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Tony Doughnuts posted:

[
Florida doesn't usually have storefront parking it these places so two pics. Broke the law for this one. Let me know of it counts
Why is there a strip of camo on your truck?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I don't see it

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

ilkhan posted:

I like camo?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Fair enough.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

ilkhan posted:

People can't hit what they can't see with shopping carts in the parking lot.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Not a submission

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Tony Doughnuts posted:

If so

:siren:take a picture of your car next to a police car. From the front with both vehicles in frame.:siren:

okay

(illegally parked in a handicapped zone. Very nice.)

if acceptable : :siren: take a picture of your car with a non-domesticated animal sitting on it. :siren:

(so no dogs, no cats, no pet sheep, etc.)

e : fucktypos

buttcrackmenace fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Mar 10, 2017

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

buttcrackmenace posted:

okay

if acceptable : :siren: take a picture of your car with a non-domesticated animal sitting on it. :siren:

(so no dogs, no cats, no per sheep, etc.)

Aww gently caress. Too bad my turtle died. I'd nail this one.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

buttcrackmenace posted:

You madman!

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Does the animal have to be alive? I hit a squirrel this morning.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

rdb posted:

Does the animal have to be alive? I hit a squirrel this morning.

I like to think that if you feel like you are bending the rules for a challenge in this game then you need to put the effort in to ensure you bend them properly. This keeps the sloth happy.

The definition of the challenge does not include a requirement for "living", so dead should be OK.
However, animal must be "sitting", so you need to get that corpse and ensure that it is placed on your vehicle in a sitting position. Go!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Tomarse posted:

I like to think that if you feel like you are bending the rules for a challenge in this game then you need to put the effort in to ensure you bend them properly. This keeps the sloth happy.

This dude gets it.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Well, I'm off to go park by a coyote den with a steak on my hood.

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Safety Dance posted:

Well, I'm off to go park by a coyote den with a steak on my hood.

Bring treats so you can train them to sit

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Non-competing because non-motorised vehicle* but I saw this on the way home and turns out it was pretty well posed for riding a bike (except the stubby little legs couldn't reach the pedals :smith:).

* Also not a real animal**
** And not actually on the bike

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
There's two doves that nest somewhere around here and they usually hang out on my front step. I've seen them on top of the Versa a few times but they bugger off when I try to take a picture.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I think I got this. Unfortunately the mouse died from homicide shortly after this picture was taken.

:siren:Post a picture of your ride at least 90% covered with dirt or mud. Road salt and snow don't count.:siren:

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
A deer would've been a lot cooler laying across that hood.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
The squirrel I had in mind disappeared, and I haven't seen a dead deer lately. I did see a dead possum but it had started to stink :(

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Aw man. I'll try to do fewer highspeed creek crossings next time.

[non submission]

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

rdb posted:

I think I got this. Unfortunately the mouse died from homicide shortly after this picture was taken.

muricide :eng101:

rdb posted:

:siren:Post a picture of your ride at least 90% covered with dirt or mud. Road salt and snow don't count.:siren:

drat. this one would have been in the bag if I hadn't washed the truck over the weekend. first time in months!

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

buttcrackmenace posted:

drat. this one would have been in the bag if I hadn't washed the truck over the weekend. first time in months!

Same, all of my vehicles are covered in dirt and mud most of the time but since their last car was the roads stayed dry and now we have snow.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

I have a rental car right now. I am in Honolulu. I saw some really serious mud about 15 miles east of town.

Will rdb / Adabiatic accept a rental car that is completely stuck in the mud, but potentially not completely covered in it, because it doesn't have enough power to actually spray the poo poo everywhere?

Asking for a friend. :tinfoil:

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

HandlingByJebus posted:

I have a rental car right now. I am in Honolulu. I saw some really serious mud about 15 miles east of town.

Will rdb / Adabiatic accept a rental car that is completely stuck in the mud, but potentially not completely covered in it, because it doesn't have enough power to actually spray the poo poo everywhere?

I think if the stuck car included a goon completely covered in mud trying to get it unstuck that might count for something.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
carstuckgoons.com

vvv yours is better

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Mar 13, 2017

stump
Jan 19, 2006

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

I think if the stuck car included a goon completely covered in mud trying to get it unstuck that might count for something.

CarStuckGoons.com

Edit: drat, beaten :v:

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

HandlingByJebus posted:

Did it require another vehicle to remove? If yes I would accept the muddy rental car.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

This is pushin' a week old. How little dirt are you willing to accept, rdb?

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Just make it dirty. Your right, this is taking too long. Let's lower the bar to 50%.

snail goat
Dec 12, 2006

you shouldnt doubt yourself
you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for
What if it's clay and not mud?

snail goat
Dec 12, 2006

you shouldnt doubt yourself
you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for
Eh, mud and clay are pretty much the same thing, right? (sorry for double post)

ready for her close-up

:siren:Post a picture of your car with a helium-filled balloon tied to it.:siren:

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Matt Criibabi posted:

Eh, mud and clay are pretty much the same thing, right? (sorry for double post)

ready for her close-up

:siren:Post a picture of your car with a helium-filled balloon tied to it.:siren:

Ban this sick filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Tony Doughnuts posted:

Mod this sweet filth

• Locked thread