Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I never smoked crack but I had some great opiates after orthopedic surgery. I'm seriously considering a retirement heroin addiction healthcare plan like the grampa in little miss sunshine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm going to buy mass effect andromeda and hell i'll probably enjoy it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

is he anyone important in the russian government or is he just some rando

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

paranoid randroid posted:

erowid is great because you can find trip reports from guys trying to get hosed up on cinnamon

To paraphrase someone from the last TCC mock thread, sometimes you just want to get all hosed up on spices like a McCormick Mentat.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Ha.

https://twitter.com/Lannatexasgal/status/840204901049352194

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

reading the erowid vault on crack experiences

lmebo holy poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Donald Trumpy, runnin' from the press. Made a piss mess on his chest.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Admiral Ray posted:

reading the erowid vault on crack experiences

My relief story for he day: I tried smoking Salvia again and experienced near-complete ego death. I was sucked into this hallway full of doors, and was desperately trying to crawl back into the door that led to my mind and conscious experience. If I had had my memories and awareness and knew that behind that door was a world where Donald Trump was president then I would probably have just stayed in the hallway forever.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

gently caress you, movie theatre ushers don't get paid enough to deal with your corpse

lol don't worry that's getting handled by the police for sure

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

jesus christ schnorkles this is the worst thing you've posted

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
drugs are never good

now watch me drink this 2L of hard cider

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

For the record I was curious enough to read this article and the take was one of those things where they hyper-focus on a tiny detail (the guy pushing the kid back when the kid wants to get in front of him and be on TV) and become 100% convinced that a woman would lose their job and become an international pariah for doing that

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

:same:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

y'all got that poo poo on the PS4? we should be friends.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Captain_Maclaine posted:

To paraphrase someone from the last TCC mock thread, sometimes you just want to get all hosed up on spices like a McCormick Mentat.

this speaks to me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HMU @ BurtReynoldsIRL on PSN

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Fury is a good pic where anti-Trump warrior LaBeouf gives a loving great performance

Lots of Nazis get smoke-checked in that movie, ergo it's a p good flick

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

gently caress you, movie theatre ushers don't get paid enough to deal with your corpse

His wife had already called the paramedics, so presumably they hauled him off once it was clear he'd managed to OD on immodium.

No, seriously.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
True

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/840259728072667136

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

My relief story for he day: I tried smoking Salvia again and experienced near-complete ego death. I was sucked into this hallway full of doors, and was desperately trying to crawl back into the door that led to my mind and conscious experience. If I had had my memories and awareness and knew that behind that door was a world where Donald Trump was president then I would probably have just stayed in the hallway forever.

weird i just use it to sweeten coffee, never had this happen

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The one hack Fancy Bears never expected: a whois check.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm going to buy ME:A for PC and BotW for Wii U and escape yet another month without having to buy a PS4/XB1

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i am going to buy mass effect andromeda, play it, and then post short sentences for YEARS about why i was mildly disappointed in minor parts of it.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
iPhone autocorrected "erowid" to "relief" which is not how I would categorize the experience

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In which the Snopes guy realizes that Hillary Clinton's campaign doing live Trump fact-checking on their website did not win the election

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

like i understand that snopes is based on people being able to have their minds changed but. . . jeez man, jeez.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ever watch gene roddenberrys andromeda

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do you think it's l better or worse than mass effect

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

??? this is like... a big percentage of war movies, especially post-vietnam

The point is that even if you make it overtly anti war, if you include any combat at all you'll get brokebrain retards like Trump who zone out the entire time there's no combat, then declare it's an excellent action movie and SUPPORT ARE TROOPS

This type of person is a comfortable majority. Ask Joe Everyman what he thought about or remembers most fondly from Full Metal Jacket

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

i am going to buy mass effect andromeda, play it, and then post short sentences for YEARS about why i was mildly disappointed in minor parts of it.

i see you post in games

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

and i must meme posted:

imagine how much money this is, it's enough to live off for what, 30 years?

like seriously how are people okay with this

how did capitalism break our brains so bad

you can invest $1.2 million and basically have a guaranteed $40k per year for the rest of your life.

like a free $19.23 per hour full time job income. 40k is slightly conservative too

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I always find it weird when people quote snopes as the ultimate authority on what is true or not. I mean, they obviously do the best they can, but no one is infallible.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Totally gunna gently caress everything in Mass Effect.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Coolguye posted:

is he anyone important in the russian government or is he just some rando
I assume it's this Peter Chayanov: http://freebrie.net/about

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...sTitle=FreeBrie

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I accidentally triggered a mass effect sex scene once and it made me uncomfortable as heck

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol that people seriously, happily play Mass Effect games.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Nonsense posted:

its a good game you virgin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw this is probably the correct answer:

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/840246706520371200

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Concerned Citizen posted:

wait why can't you just import the mp3s into itunes and then sync to your phone with a usb cable? it's been awhile since i've done that but surely it works??

idk, I'm a very modern idiot who hasn't actually used a PC in a long rear end time for anything other than pirating movies and playing them on the TV via HDMI out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Nonsense posted:

ur just mad they wont let you have the harem ending u desire

• Locked thread