Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
raandyy did a hit :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Empress Theonora posted:

Does it still count if he missed both times?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Empress Theonora posted:

the Faandys tried nobly to stop him, by making him a frog boy

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Some new, even longer Tales from the Clown Box have been posted to Seeso and they are great

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Empress Theonora posted:

He attempted two hits and missed both times.
It doesn't count!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4YsT96WNk

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I miss Stonerz Nation :( Griffin does too many other videos I guess (Phil said on twitter that they'll do more when the new expansion comes out)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

FMV Quest is the best Polygon product that has fallen by the wayside and I will accept no other answer :colbert:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rip tomodachi survivor.

Undead Hippo
Jun 2, 2013

poop dood posted:

That's exactly it, I was there and heard them explain it. The venue stipulated that the show couldn't be recorded in full.

Wow, that's a hell of a scam. Make an agreement with the venue that some portion of it will be live only, then include Sad Libs on the bill so it's easy to find the segment to cut out.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Undead Hippo posted:

Wow, that's a hell of a scam. Make an agreement with the venue that some portion of it will be live only, then include Sad Libs on the bill so it's easy to find the segment to cut out.
Nothing's worse than missing out on the venue-exclusive Sad Libs.

I kind of miss the old commentated one-off videos like Who's Your Daddy and Girls Club and that one Hello Kitty one, where Nick went nuts for the music. But we're getting Monster Factory and all the good stuff in exchange so I'm not going to complain.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Undead Hippo posted:

I have a mild fear that there are people out there that actually enjoy Sad Libs, and actually go to shows excitedly expecting one.

Also, Travis insisting that a good portion of the cheers from the Candlenights Sad Lib were for the thing itself and not the other brothers doing their thing was kind of adorable.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

purple death ray posted:

Rip tomodachi survivor.

Holy poo poo I forgot about that one.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
If I hear one more sad lib I'm unsubscribing to Travis. Just Travis though, so I'll just have a lot of dead air during MBMBAM

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

AriadneThread posted:

raandyy's following has grown wildly beyond his control

They've really become too much. I think having segments where they are included is fun, kinda like the Second Life pizza party, but the Faandies swarm him inescapably now and they're 90% unfunny. Just chill, guys.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The faandies are the only reason I'm still watching. Griffin running around by himself for the first two episodes was painfully boring.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Yeah that's the whole show now. Griffin navigating a sea of locust- like hangers-on. It's a testament to how loving funny Griffin is that the show is still really good

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Asiina posted:

The faandies are the only reason I'm still watching. Griffin running around by himself for the first two episodes was painfully boring.

Same - it was just a lot of running and dying, running and dying. I didn't get the appeal and was going to stop watching. Now it's more of a bizarre social experiment.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Nick has the con flu so no Car Boys this week.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
New TAZ has dropped

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/839959536123408384
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/839960465879007232

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I think Griffin has done a really good job of instilling within the audience the very feeling that seems to be shared among his characters: A feeling that you had better stay on your toes, because it's about to go down.

What the gently caress Garfield.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

That ending track is dope. Can't wait for it to go up on soundcloud

Also I thought Griffin was done with vore. The black is going to eat everything

Psychedelicatessen fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 10, 2017

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I'm so glad Griffo was at last able to throw a CHILEAN MINERS ref in the opening of this week's TAZ.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's because it was mostly setup or maybe it was because I was so eagerly anticipating the episode, but it felt like not a lot actually happened in this episode of TAZ even though it was over an hour long.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

That ending though

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

CronoGamer posted:

They've really become too much. I think having segments where they are included is fun, kinda like the Second Life pizza party, but the Faandies swarm him inescapably now and they're 90% unfunny. Just chill, guys.

Counterpoint: The Faandie who said "is this a vore thing" when he was a turkey cooking on a fire, and the Amiibo Corner letter.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
The Funniest Man in Huntington really earned his name in this ep, imho.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
So he seven relics are going to each end up representing a key ingredient to the taco right?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

General Dog posted:

So he seven relics are going to each end up representing a key ingredient to the taco right?

that would be the best reveal.

Also hey guys, did we really not talk about this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgY5JiHx8-U

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I didn't quite get to the end of this week's episode but I hope whenever we get to a finale it's satisfying to me because there is so much poo poo that's happened like a year ago at this point that I have no chance of remembering more than like 10% of it. The episodes are all usually spectacular but I don't know that I'm really going to appreciate the overarching story. I may have to start over and listen to everything in a row for it to all really work.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

General Dog posted:

no, that would be Taako's missing sister, Chalupa

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

atomicthumbs posted:

This is perfect and I hope this is the big joke reveal/

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

atomicthumbs posted:

Holy poo poo.

Serf
May 5, 2011

New Monster Factory is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpahjcaRt6w

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
"She looks like if Terry Bradshaw had some sort of wasting disease."

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Lester Shy posted:

"She looks like if Terry Bradshaw had some sort of wasting disease."

Came here to post this

Monster Factory is so much better when they deem to break the game

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

They could've gotten way gnarlier with the makeup, but DJ Slime Time was pretty great as-is.

Guys, which videos should I show my sister to begin indoctrinating her into the McElverse? I'm thinking the Sims Monster Factory, 'cause she's not a ~gamer~ but she's played some iteration of that.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Stroop There It Is posted:

They could've gotten way gnarlier with the makeup, but DJ Slime Time was pretty great as-is.

Guys, which videos should I show my sister to begin indoctrinating her into the McElverse? I'm thinking the Sims Monster Factory, 'cause she's not a ~gamer~ but she's played some iteration of that.

It took a while, but the MBMBAM Sampler videos eventually got my brother and roommate into the McElroys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Stroop There It Is posted:

If she's not into video games I'd start with one of the mbmbam samplers or an episode like glass shark or something, one of the all time greats. I got my gf into mbmbam via the halloween episode way back in like 2012 where they only did ghost related questions.

That's a really good monster factory though.

E: for what it's worth my gf is also not a gamer and has never heard of most of the games they do on monster factory but the humor still translates. I think you have to be into the bros probably first though.

purple death ray fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 10, 2017