Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Burt Sexual posted:

My retired dad with two bypasses on Medicare voted for trump. Lol 😂

So besides the flag pin, any big lols from spice?

Lol, nice self own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

fuckin' loooool

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

lmao hahahah im gonna try that on sunday

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

When you were a baby your dad had to stop you from doing stupid poo poo like sticking your fingers in electrical sockets so you wouldn't die. You were supposed to return the favor dude. Lol.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bag em and tag em posted:

When you were a baby your dad had to stop you from doing stupid poo poo like sticking your fingers in electrical sockets so you wouldn't die. You were supposed to return the favor dude. Lol.

Legit lol'd at this

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

LOL

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

not super relevant, but the ";cries" at the end really makes this a quality piece of :lol::lol:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
https://twitter.com/darth/status/840273741892337664

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol how blatant can you even get?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Jesus loving christ. Does nobody brief the President on how to behave in these situations? Look solemn, wait until they exit the room at the back door and follow them out. They'll be waiting to greet you at the back of the door on your way to your car. That's when you can shake hands and say hi.

Edit: Also I just now noticed the black dude totally snubbing him. Great stuff.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

The Archaic posted:

Haha I just saw that too. i think that's one of the best burns i've ever seen

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

lol next week he's going to be blinking out t-o-r-t-u-r-e in Morse code

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

The Archaic posted:

Jesus loving christ. Does nobody brief the President on how to behave in these situations? Look solemn, wait until they exit the room at the back door and follow them out. They'll be waiting to greet you at the back of the door on your way to your car. That's when you can shake hands and say hi.

I dunno if it occurred to anyone they might have to directly tell the guy running for President "Ok, you might have to shake hands with a black person, please go ahead and do it"

e: I mean it was pretty mutual but you're right the black priest wasn't too subtle there :mmmhmm:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol get owned trump

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

That priest owns

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Archaic posted:

Yeah for me the black guy snubbing him is the best part. loving hilarious he's just like oh gently caress it's donald trump, let's switch the magic catholic stick over to other hand so I don't have to touch that filthy pile of excrement

unfortunately I have to give Donnie some credit at playing it off decently, he just pretends there wasn't a person there at all (which is basically what he believes anyways lmbo)

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Play posted:

Yeah for me the black guy snubbing him is the best part. loving hilarious he's just like oh gently caress it's donald trump, let's switch the magic catholic stick over to other hand so I don't have to touch that filthy pile of excrement

unfortunately I have to give Donnie some credit at playing it off decently, he just pretends there wasn't a person there at all (which is basically what he believes anyways lmbo)

Maybe that's what people mean when they say they "don't see race".

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol are they calling it obamacare 2.0 just in case ?
The whole thing is lol in the sense that poor idiots dying because of their vote is hilarious

e: Why did they shop a miniature turmp in front of the stage ??

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

unpacked robinhood posted:

The whole thing is lol in the sense that poor idiots dying because of their vote is hilarious

e: Why did they shop a miniature turmp in front of the stage ??

that's just forced perspective; ryan/pence are standing on a higher level

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

NotWearingPants posted:

To play devils advocate, Obamacare is responsible for providing access to health care to around 20 million people, right? The population of the US is 320 million. So, 20/320 = 6.25% of the population. For the sake of argument, let's say half of those people are republicans and half are democrats. So around 3% of the US population will be republicans who lose their access to affordable healthcare thanks to an Obamacare repeal. Is that really going to make much of a difference?

A lot of those 10 million people probably have parents or spouses or kids of voting age so to think that it's only 3% that will be impacted is obviously not true. Another thing you may want to think about is that Trump won FL by 2% and WI and PA by less than 1%. Furthermore, 3% doesn't mean a 3% swing, if those people switch from R to D, it's a 6 percent swing. And when you consider that less than half the population even voted, it's a potential 12+ percent swing.

In conclusion, you're an idiot.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Flesh Forge posted:

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/840290033580015616

It's a measure of how horrible the modern American conservative movement is when this proposed bill is getting dunked on because it doesn't gently caress the poor hard enough :mmmhmm:

Lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The bill is a mess and a wonderful opportunity for the Democratic Party.

Listen to this podcast (titled The Dog Who Caught the Car, lol) lots of great info on the bill, what it could mean in terms of health care and what it could mean in terms of politics.

https://getcrookedmedia.com/here-have-a-podcast-78ee56b5a323#.ce9en5hs4

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Archaic posted:

He's new to the whole pretend church going thing after his lifetime of whoring and drug abuse

red19fire
May 26, 2010

etalian posted:

He's new to the whole pretend church going thing after his lifetime of whoring and drug abuse

Plus, either no one around him knows how to behave in a church, or he ignored their advice and tried to shake their hands like a used car salesman anyway. Lol.

Play posted:

The bill is a mess and a wonderful opportunity for the Democratic Party.

...Which they will completely fail to capitalize on and somehow find a way to step on their own dicks, as usual.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
...should I tip the priest? Everyone else is

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

angerbeet posted:

...should I tip the priest? Everyone else is

Kellyanne: "it's not ti-... fine sure yes you should"

trump: *does not tip*

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"Jodi Arias has stated that she follows me on Twitter so I really hate to be saying that she is guilty but sadly, she is as guilty as it gets", Donald Trump wrote. He also offered Arias legal advice on how she could avoid the maximum sentence. "Jodi should try but the govt. should not make a deal – no jury could be dumb enough to let her off (but you never know, look at OJ & others)," Trump suggested.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Burt Sexual posted:

As much as you want to don't rub it in his face as he's dying you don't want him to cut you out of the will.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

our president once put out a full page ad calling for the execution of five boys who turned out to be innocent. he never apologized for it. L O L

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

fyodor posted:

As much as you want to don't rub it in his face as he's dying you don't want him to cut you out of the will.

He gonna be broke anyways.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

red19fire posted:

...Which they will completely fail to capitalize on and somehow find a way to step on their own dicks, as usual.

Maybe, maybe not. I think the left and the Democratic Party are learning things from all this; whether it'll be enough to stop the self-sabotage remains to be seen. But I am heartened by some of the things I am seeing, look at the spectacle the House Democrats are creating, look at the town halls, the protests. Those are all positive directions in my view

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I love that they call it Obamacare 2.0, so if (when) things go really bad they can still somehow feel like it was Obamas fault despite the fact that he isn't engaged in politics now.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in 2020 tweeting from a government bomb shelter to the remaining US people not wiped out by all of the nuclear hellfire, trump will still be blaming obama for said nuclear hellfire

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Obamacare 3.1 will be the best.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

unpacked robinhood posted:

It lets them blame it all on the dirty negro rather than admit that yeah, this is the best the Republican party can come up with after six years of time to plan an alternative lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
some vintage (from like a month ago lmbo) handshake lols:

switching it up for his friends, "the blacks"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Obamacare 3.1 will be the best.

The World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017 2018 2019 v2 FINAL - FINAL v3.docx

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

God Sean Spicer looks like dogshit. Why would anyone take that job?? Why doesn't he resign before he jumps off the White House roof?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

fyodor posted:

God Sean Spicer looks like dogshit. Why would anyone take that job?? Why doesn't he resign before he jumps off the White House roof?

As a true American and fan of Anime, he will be taking this tragic tale to it's conclusion bukkake suicide.

edit: to bring us 'lols' in case I wasn't clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

thathonkey posted:

some vintage (from like a month ago lmbo) handshake lols:

The way he pats people's hands is what bothers me, its like the kind of thing someone would do when offering condolences at a funeral.

Someone needs to try a prosthetic arm gag on Trump.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Mar 11, 2017