Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Grats NW there is no way you don't get the tourney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Northwestern basketball is going to advance to the B1G tourney semifinals for the first time EVER

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
Can't buy a basket and still letting Fresno knock us the gently caress around inside

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Game
Blouses

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
thank you Northwestern

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This West Virginia offense hurts my soul.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey now 100 combined points, that's a barnburner.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
please beat Wisconsin again Northwestern

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Houston's out, Cal looks out. Bubble getting really thin, though somehow I'm sure they'll still leave Illinois State out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jesus, at least they didn't have that final possession.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
what the absolute gently caress KState

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

this is going to be a 2 minute possession

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

Ah, i should have known the shots would resume falling

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Bakersfield and Utah Valley are going into 3OT in the Big West semis.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I really wanted K-State to win that for some lulz, but at least my thesis that "Bruce Weber Sucks" still stands firm.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
This Arizona-UCLA game is tipping off at like 3pm here on the east coast of Australia. Cant imagine what ungodly hour it must be for all of you back in the states. Games like this are why east coast bias exists lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol at Dr j just coming up to bill

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Absolute Zero posted:

This Arizona-UCLA game is tipping off at like 3pm here on the east coast of Australia. Cant imagine what ungodly hour it must be for all of you back in the states. Games like this are why east coast bias exists lol
It's nearly midnight on the east coast.

New Jersey bars close before the game is over.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ugh, Duke is going to slaughter ND tomorrow, what a lovely final.

Meanwhile 4OT for Bakersfield-UVU.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

Revenge + the championship game! Weird performance though

Russo and his P-wave hair-do can suck it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Even as a late game advocate this is a little much for me.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The more I listen to Bill Walton the more I'm convinced he's...I dunno, catty?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ball "injured" while getting outplayed by 5'10" PJC again. v:shobon:v

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's all a joke.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Boy, shooting 23%. What a game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is funny to me, that the one big ten team that could draw more than 8 fans to this dumb site is bounced in the first game

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Go 'roos

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

Bruce Weber Sucks

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do you think that Bill Walton just sneaks his weed onto charter flights or does he network with the local students before each game to get what he needs? I'd like to think the latter...

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's high, constantly.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Nolan Arenado posted:

Do you think that Bill Walton just sneaks his weed onto charter flights or does he network with the local students before each game to get what he needs? I'd like to think the latter...

I imagine with his history of injuries he must have a card. Medical is legal in Nevada

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm pretty sure walton's on the list of people who are allowed to be high at all times in the united states with willie, snoop, cheech, and chong

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Spurs are going to draft Welsh in the second round and he's going to have a 20 year NBA career.

And I feel bad for being mean about Ball's injury because he clearly is actually injured he's not even touching the ball now.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what??????????

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Sean Miller getting real petty lol

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Haha love the timeout. gently caress UCLA

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This CS-Fullerton/UC Davis game is pretty good, going to OT. UC Davis has never made the tournament and if they win they are in the finals.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Absolute Zero posted:

Haha love the timeout. gently caress UCLA

I've been way more anti-UCLA than usual this year but I'm getting worn down by bad Lakers fans who all also happen to be UCLA fans.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

And Davis wins at the last second of overtime!

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Rick posted:

I've been way more anti-UCLA than usual this year but I'm getting worn down by bad Lakers fans who all also happen to be UCLA fans.

I didn't remember it but apparently Alford called a timeout with 1 sec left when they beat us in Tucson. So this was revenge. Delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kangra posted:

And Davis wins at the last second of overtime!

What a finish!

• Locked thread