Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

He's not going to poo poo all over the guy even if he thinks he sucks

I don't think he said a bad word about Hoyer either despite the "Get this motherfucker out of the game" moment

Ooohhh, I missed that. Do we have a clip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In which Chris Cooley protests far, far too strongly

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Congratulations and best wishes!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/840410972988854272

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Is this the one he punched in the ear or another woman? If the latter, lol at marrying Manziel after not even a year.

edit: even with the amount of makeup, this lady is way way way out of Manziel's league and will divorce him the moment it becomes clear that Johnny Football is never making it back into the NFL

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
With Manziel you know it's going to be a white wedding.

SKULL.GIF posted:

edit: even with the amount of makeup, this lady is way way way out of Manziel's league and will divorce him the moment it becomes clear that Johnny Football is never making it back into the NFL

An actual living, breathing NFL GM just gave Mike Glennon 15 loving millions dollars though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Is this the one he punched in the ear or another woman? If the latter, lol at marrying Manziel after not even a year.

Different girl.

JFF still has all that money from his outlaw bloodlines though, she might stick around.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SKULL.GIF posted:

She wouldn't have to wait that long, divorce immediately and get that sweet, sweet oil money.

Edit: what am I saying, "wait that long", that moment is long in the rear view mirror.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Ooohhh, I missed that. Do we have a clip?

https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/685971191979352064

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/10/deandre-hopkins-a-j-bouye-better-cover-me-on-third-down-because-jalen-ramsey-cant/

Lol

https://twitter.com/zach_goodall/status/810582908331298816

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Wait, so Martellus Bennett is on the Packers?

Why Black Unicorn.

Why.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Bad Moon posted:

Wait, so Martellus Bennett is on the Packers?

Why Black Unicorn.

Why.

Only chance of actually winning a matchup against his brother's team :negative:

(Yes I still remember the NFCCG)

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

John Brown posted:

Had my first after turning 28, although I was never the type to get blackout wasted. Just not a thing that I've seen many minorities do. Also, never get too drunk with white people. You guys do some questionable things when it gets to that point.

Eli Wiggum posted:

no it's mostly white people

Spintzel posted:

White people always ruin it. You can be out drinking and having a great time and you look over and suddenly Brian's rubbing his nuts on some passed out guy in Krystal

Good job repeating dave chappelle's stand up routine and revealing your teetotaler level.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
The thing that really bugs me about sending Cooks to the Pats is that we got draft picks except the saints can't draft for poo poo and the best draft choice we've made in years WAS Brandon Cooks

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Why did the Saints trade him in the first place exactly?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

He wanted out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/status/840591426186596352

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

fsif posted:

Why did the Saints trade him in the first place exactly?

He wanted to complained about wanting more targets and the Saints offense isn't built that way. Michael Thomas matched his production last year. The Saints have been good at finding receivers in the later rounds or free agency, and they need more talent and depth on other parts of the team.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys right tackle Doug Free is retiring, probably gonna go gently caress off to a ranch. Cool guy, good career. Farewell friend

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Soooo...Dallas gonna regress hard?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Nah. They have on-roster replacements for Leary and Free in La'el Collins and Chaz Green. Looking forward to a hardcore defensive back and defensive line carpet bombing in the draft

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Plus it isn't out of the realm of possibility Dallas could take another OT or OG prospect in the middle rounds. They've been a really good coaching staff at developing o-line talent over the last few years.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Durandal1707 posted:

Plus it isn't out of the realm of possibility Dallas could take another OT or OG prospect in the middle rounds. They've been a really good coaching staff at developing o-line talent over the last few years.

Want to see the look of a man who just got millions of dollars tonmoon walk through a season?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dunno if that's just his sweater and posture but it looks like he's lost weight. And not in the good way.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/MartysaurusRex/status/840648738993524737

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Best hangover cure is a cheap, greasy breakfast and sweet tea, y'all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

Asheville some of the most amazing breakfast places in the world.

They also have happy jacks, a converted Pizza Hut that serves breakfast nachos.

Eggs, bacon, sausage and everything else on top of chips and covered in cheese.

You can end your day before it even begins.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volkerball posted:

Grits, eggs, bacon, and biscuits.

And if you're at a restaurant, ask them to just spread sausage gravy all over it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Volkerball posted:

Sweet tea isn't the cure for anything

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

a neat cape posted:

It cures having a decent waistline

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Asheville some of the most amazing breakfast places in the world.

They also have happy jacks, a converted Pizza Hut that serves breakfast nachos.

Eggs, bacon, sausage and everything else on top of chips and covered in cheese.

You can end your day before it even begins.

That looks disgusting and amazing all at once.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a patagonian cavy posted:

It cures having a decent waistline

And a lack of diabetes in your life

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

a neat cape posted:

I used it to stay up when I worked 12 hour night shifts. Excellent cure for tiredness you filthy loving yankee bastard.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I used it to stay up when I worked 12 hour night shifts. Excellent cure for tiredness you filthy loving yankee bastard.

I can't read this thread with your diabetes getting all over it

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Alshon Jeffrey has to pick a new number. 12, 88, 89, and a couple of others are available. I always buy counterfeit Chinese jerseys for cheap.

If he picks 89, I feel like I have to :toxx: myself to buy an official jersey of that

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I have an official Dawkins jersey and I'm not buying another one until the SB winning QB of the Eagles....so may have to wait awhile

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

89 posted:

Alshon Jeffrey has to pick a new number. 12, 88, 89, and a couple of others are available. I always buy counterfeit Chinese jerseys for cheap.

If he picks 89, I feel like I have to :toxx: myself to buy an official jersey of that

Speaking of Chinese jerseys, what's the current go to for bootlegs these days. I don't feel like digging up the old jersey thread and I'm sure any sites listed in there have likely been shut down anyways.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Pops Mgee posted:

Speaking of Chinese jerseys, what's the current go to for bootlegs these days. I don't feel like digging up the old jersey thread and I'm sure any sites listed in there have likely been shut down anyways.

Aliexpress I think is still the goto for bootleg stuff

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Apparently realizing they were used as a mouthpiece by the Redskins to call McCloughan an alcoholic, the WP is now going after Snyder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...m=.d620c95a3620

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

89 posted:

If you buy a Chinese jersey and they spell it "Jeffrey" at least you won't notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man you're putting a lot of eggs in a 1 year contract basket

• Locked thread