Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Bannon killed someone in a hot tub. What a time to be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

theflyingexecutive posted:

Way to bury the lede that he dissolved a body in his hot tub

bury the lead in my sea chicken

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

there was a kid in our fifth grade class named who everyone hated. he had brief, momentary escapes from our relentless bullying by playing SimAnt in the computer lab, so we called him "TimAnt". we also sang a homophobic parody of the spongebob theme song: "Who lives in a ballsack under the sea? TIM IS GAAAAAY."

Tim, if you post here, I am so, so sorry.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I DON'T THINK THAT IS ANYTHING WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT, FELLOW NORMAL HUMANS.

I CAN ALSO VOUCH FOR THIS, HUMAN FRIEND

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYTHING TO ME

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's Racist! (Donald J. Trump)

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

jarofpiss posted:

gently caress im not gonna get anything done today

Is that like the new SimAnt? If it's any good I might pick that up, especially if I can play it on a tablet. The original was addictive as gently caress and was one of my other favorite classic Maxis games (I shouldn't even have to mention my numero uno, so I won't - and despite my crazy sister's wacked out opinion it is not loving SimHealth).

Fun fact: I used to be sorta acquainted with one of the designers for SC2K back in the 90s and I somehow managed to convince them to put one of my favorite cities on a later release version as a preloaded saved game...cheers if you happen to recognize it!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

there was a kid in our fifth grade class named who everyone hated. he had brief, momentary escapes from our relentless bullying by playing SimAnt in the computer lab, so we called him "TimAnt". we also sang a homophobic parody of the spongebob theme song: "Who lives in a ballsack under the sea? TIM IS GAAAAAY."

:smith:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Is that like the new SimAnt? If it's any good I might pick that up, especially if I can play it on a tablet. The original was addictive as gently caress and was one of my other favorite classic Maxis games (I shouldn't even have to mention my numero uno, so I won't - and despite my crazy sister's wacked out opinion it is not loving SimHealth).

Fun fact: I used to be sorta acquainted with one of the designers for SC2K back in the 90s and I somehow managed to convince them to put one of my favorite cities on a later release version as a preloaded saved game...cheers if you happen to recognize it!

thats cool af

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Elementary school is hosed up

i remember putting a steel hook that was chained to the ground in some kid's shoe because i thought it would be funny if he ate poo poo on asphalt. instead it just tore his shoe and he was really mad because they were $100 or some crazy poo poo.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

bury the lead in my sea chicken

same but my rear end

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Will one of you guys please punch this guy in the throat
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/839849993624240128
Despicable oval office

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

orange sky posted:

Despicable oval office

oh sure your kids were murdered but i think it's time to move on. why are you trying to be so selfish about this? think about Remington!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mo_Steel posted:

in fact sea pigs eat whale corpses :eng101:

YOU AND ALL THE OTHER BOTTOM DWELLERS YEAH, WHICH IS WHY ITS KIND OF A PROBLEM WHEN THERE ARE NO MORE WHALES

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I DON'T THINK THAT IS ANYTHING WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT, FELLOW NORMAL HUMANS.

Lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sandy Hook needed bear guns.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Mo_Steel posted:

1m sea rise big deal, i live in the center of the united states; plus the ocean has cool life(?) in it like this:

more seriously our inaction on HCGCC is going to be something in the history books on the scale of slavery in terms of "whoa its hosed up they did that" one day :smithicide:

Finally, the Deep State revealed

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
tammy duckworth deserves to be senator for destroying joe walsh alone

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
joe walsh is kind of a oval office IMO

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

angerbeet posted:

Finally, the Deep State revealed

lmao

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

magiccarpet posted:

wapo did a bannon story about tax dodging via filing in states he doesnt reside in

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...m=.69ff5fb0610f

Also

Fake news.

Consummate Professional posted:

Bannon killed someone in a hot tub. What a time to be alive

:wrong:

Please try harder liberal elites you loving bore me.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

His title better be baron

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Barron is going to be the president someday :unsmith:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/840628079584264193

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

Fake news.

This gimmick is going to get annoying, fast.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

Barron is going to be the president someday :unsmith:

My fellow Americans, it is an honor to sign this bill or whatever I SAID PUT THE PEN IN MY RIGHT HAND YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT I COULD BE DEAD

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Hmmmmmmm if only there were a phrase which Trump is known for saying in situations such as these

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

orange sky posted:

Despicable oval office

Maybe but the lawsuit has no legal ground to stand on. They're wasting the state supreme court's time and taxpayer money.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

Fake news.

Is it bad that our universe is so retarded that I could honestly see bannon buying an SA account just to read C-Spam

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol i should make a rince pribus gimmick and change literally nothing

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Venom Snake posted:

Is it bad that our universe is so retarded that I could honestly see bannon buying an SA account just to read C-Spam

the real bannon wouldnt call us liberal elites though,he'd never have that much respect for us

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

YOU AND ALL THE OTHER BOTTOM DWELLERS YEAH, WHICH IS WHY ITS KIND OF A PROBLEM WHEN THERE ARE NO MORE WHALES

:( rude

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

sorry im a little hangry right now

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Baloogan posted:

lol i should make a rince pribus gimmick and change literally nothing

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Brown Menace posted:

Hmmmmmmm if only there were a phrase which Trump is known for saying in situations such as these

He's actually a huge pussy and is gonna back down hth

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Venom Snake posted:

the man made his fortune on Seinfeld reruns and farming gold in WoW, I wouldn't put it past him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Maybe but the lawsuit has no legal ground to stand on. They're wasting the state supreme court's time and taxpayer money.

Good Connecticut is a piece of poo poo state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Seriously the people in your country who should pay the most tax don't why the gently caress would you care about grieving parents ffs get your priorities straight

Not to mention the loving thousands of court cases Trump has

• Locked thread