Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Big Fat Iguana posted:

West coast, near Portland at a Swedish cultural center that has a cafe inside

i don't remember Broder being in a cultural center (it must not be Broder [ps go to fuckin Broder])

trust me, ed balls knows i'm legit

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Maybe but the lawsuit has no legal ground to stand on. They're wasting the state supreme court's time and taxpayer money.

Oh no! They should not waste state time and money. Go home and spend some time with your kids you selfish pricks!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

orange sky posted:

Seriously the people in your country who should pay the most tax don't why the gently caress would you care about grieving parents ffs get your priorities straight

Not to mention the loving thousands of court cases Trump has

Those are also problems.

Snowmankilla posted:

Oh no! They should not waste state time and money. Go home and spend some time with your kids you selfish pricks!

No, they shouldn't waste taxpayer money with frivolous lawsuits.

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Clean this poo poo up.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
And I don't think publicly reviewing exactly how their kids were killed for months in legal proceedings that they'll lose is a healthy part of the grieving process.

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Smart kid, probably more on the ball than the skinny little puppy dog who follows Marvel around all day long sniffing her tail and would certainly be far more tolerable to have around instead.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Those are also problems.

No, they shouldn't waste taxpayer money with frivolous lawsuits.

They can do whatever the gently caress they want. Nothing matters and a shitbag is president. But because you are doubling down, why is it frivolous Jeb! Republican? And where else should the taxpayers money be spent. Please tell me more.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Lol

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

God drat

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/840624017103040512
https://twitter.com/MatthewNussbaum/status/840625196985917446

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Nonsense posted:

Good Connecticut is a piece of poo poo state

Quinnipiac polls? More like Quinnipiac LOLs

It's also a financial goatfuck, and that's saying something for a New England sanctuary state.

2nd worst in the country in fact, only to Puerto Rico but you probably already knew that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/03/connecticut-ranked-state-worst-fiscal-status-second-puerto-rico/

Stephen K. Bannon fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 11, 2017

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I missed this, isn't attorney turnover pretty common with new administrations?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Maybe but the lawsuit has no legal ground to stand on. They're wasting the state supreme court's time and taxpayer money.

lol you have completely morphed into Jeb

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jeb! Repetition posted:

And I don't think publicly reviewing exactly how their kids were killed for months in legal proceedings that they'll lose is a healthy part of the grieving process.

you cant rationalize an irrational behavior hth

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

GobiasIndustries posted:

I missed this, isn't AG turnover pretty common with new administrations?

Yes but I think they are usually replaced first not sure don't they all have ongoing cases?

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Concerned Citizen posted:

another good game on archive.org - conflict

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Conflict_1990

can YOU resist the urge to nuke the gently caress out of egypt???

I randomly clicked through the menus and I think I destroyed the middle east

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

unless the usa recently elected a dumbass who actively hates the environment

it's illegal to call for the violent overthrow of a man who's going to help destroy the world for future generation

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Elephanthead posted:

Yes but I think they are usually replaced first not sure don't they all have ongoing cases?

Oh, :lol: of course none of their replacements are lined up

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

magiccarpet posted:

wapo did a bannon story about tax dodging via filing in states he doesnt reside in

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...m=.69ff5fb0610f

Also

have they tested the tub for human blood

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

They aren't talking to the half a million people who got insurance under the ACA. They are talking to their voter base who saw (as expected) premium increases because of the addition of a half a million people who didn't previously have coverage to the risk pool.

Idiot Dems and reporters will keep making this mistake. From its institution, repubs ensured they could call this a failure when talking to their base because premiums were going to go up.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Is that like the new SimAnt? If it's any good I might pick that up, especially if I can play it on a tablet. The original was addictive as gently caress and was one of my other favorite classic Maxis games (I shouldn't even have to mention my numero uno, so I won't - and despite my crazy sister's wacked out opinion it is not loving SimHealth).

Fun fact: I used to be sorta acquainted with one of the designers for SC2K back in the 90s and I somehow managed to convince them to put one of my favorite cities on a later release version as a preloaded saved game...cheers if you happen to recognize it!

sc2k was the first game i threw way too much of my time into when i was a kid playing it on my snes

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

yes but not usual to purge everyone on one day with no advance notice. Prior admin turnovers generally happened over the course of weeks.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

This

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Former Everything posted:

They aren't talking to the half a million people who got insurance under the ACA. They are talking to their voter base who saw (as expected) premium increases because of the addition of a half a million people who didn't previously have coverage to the risk pool.

Idiot Dems and reporters will keep making this mistake. From its institution, repubs ensured they could call this a failure when talking to their base because premiums were going to go up.

humans selfish. insanely tribalistic, and deserve only death, so what?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Elephanthead posted:

Yes they usually stay on to ensure a smooth transition, leaving as soon as their successor is ready

This being trump, what would actually happen here is that there wouldn't be a us attorney for the district where the Trump organization is located for the foreseeable future

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
unironcally create a virus that only wipes out the human race

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah but usually they get a nice letter of thanks or a personal phone call, not find out from the news.

It's not the fact they were asked to resign that's the problem it's the fact they weren't personally told. And that it happened all at once even to a guy who at least a week beforehand been asked to stay on by Trump

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

moveable shape posted:

yes but not usual to purge everyone on one day with no advance notice. Prior admin turnovers generally happened over the course of weeks.

but its been over a month??

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Trumpy is meeting Angela Merkel on Tuesday so there is bound to be a press conference with them :jackbud:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pomp posted:

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/840388925801734146

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Yeah but usually they get a nice letter of thanks or a personal phone call, not find out from the news.

It's not the fact they were asked to resign that's the problem it's the fact they weren't personally told. And that it happened all at once even to a guy who at least a week beforehand been asked to stay on by Trump

apparently on thursday sessions had a conference call with all the US attorneys and he ended it by saying "happy hunting!"

I guess he meant job hunting lmao because he fired them less than 24 hours alter

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SKULL.GIF posted:

to the guy who was asking, day 69 is on March 29

Omg my birthday

Nice!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Mo_Steel posted:

1m sea rise big deal, i live in the center of the united states; plus the ocean has cool life(?) in it like this:

the gently caress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AAAAANNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEE

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

quadrophrenic posted:

The replies to this tweet are f u c k i n t i t e

I wonder what that felons issue with this particular attorney is?

quote:

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today the guilty plea of Dinesh D’Souza to violating the federal election campaign law by making illegal contributions to a United States Senate campaign in the names of others.

Oh.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pomp posted:

this, but ironically

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pomp posted:

Rainbow Six was a wonderful book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jeb! Repetition posted:

the defense calls alex jones to the stand

• Locked thread