Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Feels good man.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

good thread title

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Is that the yokai that just flashes his eyeball-butt at you?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirime

quote:

The story goes as follows: Long ago, a samurai was walking at night down the road to Kyōto, when he heard someone calling out for him to wait. "Who's there?!" he asked nervously, only to turn around and find a man stripping off his clothes and pointing his bare buttocks at the flabbergasted traveler. A huge glittering eye then opened up where the strange man's anus should have been.

japanese folklore goatse

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
A lot of Japanese monsters deal with the anus in some way, it's weird.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Is there a kancho monster?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

so thats where the term "brown eye" comes from

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Heath posted:

Feels good man.

It genuinely does.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

RatHat posted:

A lot of Japanese daily life deals with the anus in some way, it's 4,000 years of culture.
ftfy :japan:

Toast Museum posted:

Yeah, it's called every kid under fifteen.

I really worry about why this product exists:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
At first I thought this some sort of skit but apparently the kid has autism. I genuinely had to turn it off after 30 seconds so you will have to tell me if it gets worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28X7M8PHkI

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
This is my favorite video

https://vimeo.com/41205386

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I like to watch Foam Adventure at least once a year.

It's firm reminder that it's okay to hate.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
I honestly did not know that people actually had / used waifu pillows this seriously. I think I just didn't want to believe it.

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?

Toast Museum posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore) go to behaviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eg0p19VFxw not a wedgie my man

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

du -hast posted:

I honestly did not know that people actually had / used waifu pillows this seriously. I think I just didn't want to believe it.

No waifu no laifu.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
'Mirror, you are the only one who really understands me, so I've been thinking...'

'Sorry, Christian, I see you more as a friend.'

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

throw to first drat IT posted:

/D4PGTeT.jpg[/timg]
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/ywVFB7q.jpg:nws:
This is the worst. If you click it, blame yourself or God. I wasn't sure if I should link it at all but it certainly fits the Gross part and I want others to suffer it too.

God is dead and the throne of Heaven is empty.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Is that Tara Strong? I know she likes to cosplay as her own characters.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Is that Tara Strong? I know she likes to cosplay as her own characters.

No it's Jessica Nigiri, a cosplay personality. Got put in the spotlight when she was a official cosplayer for the Lollipop Chainsaw game and was asked to leave the convention for the outfit being too sexy.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Huh. Really is like rain on your wedding day!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sinners Sandwich posted:

No it's Jessica Nigiri, a cosplay personality. Got put in the spotlight when she was a official cosplayer for the Lollipop Chainsaw game and was asked to leave the convention for the outfit being too sexy.

:ironicat:
That's hilarious.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

e: No wait I was thinking of something else I guess :shrug:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/ywVFB7q.jpg:nws:
This is the worst. If you click it, blame yourself or God. I wasn't sure if I should link it at all but it certainly fits the Gross part and I want others to suffer it too.

:smith:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I haven't seen that picture in years and somehow blocked it from my mind. Hopefully I'll forget it again. I seem to remember when it first made the rounds someone found out it was fake at least.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Pleb tier posters, garbage meme shirt, blue ribbon beer. loving normies.

AUG Thread: im not retarted

Edit:

cash crab posted:

<3 the blurred out finger/"im not retarted"

Apparently beaten on the retarted thing. That's what I get for only reading the next couple of replies before quoting. But it's the best part for sure, really just a spectacular phrase to read.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Mar 12, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

om nom nom posted:

AUG Thread: im not retarted

Well maybe if she put some more makeup on and lowered that neckline a bit...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

hey guys

e: it occurs to me his name isn't blurred out, but you know what? I didn't screencap it. And maybe one of y'all could write him a nice message being like "hey dude what's up".

e2:

bonus!

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:22 on Mar 12, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
For a second I thought her breast was fleeing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heath posted:

For a second I thought her breast was fleeing.

I know we just changed, but this should be the next thread title once the shine has worn off on butt eyeballs.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know we just changed, but this should be the next thread title once the shine has worn off on butt eyeballs.

If only we could somehow have the title just change randomly every few days.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

oh that reminds me of this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfvKCEpGQ4

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

You know what I love more than the titty slap? The fact that bitch is wearing a jean skirt to a wedding. Way to let everyone know you don't give a single gently caress

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Their expressions are great, just a look of world-weariness on both of them as he slaps her mournful tits

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

quickly: I saw this this :nws: image years ago on 4chan or ED or something and being absolutely haunted by it but now I scrolled past it without even really thinking.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So did he piss on himself, or is he just so greasy it's leaking through his clothes?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Nuebot posted:

So did he piss on himself, or is he just so greasy it's leaking through his clothes?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

quickly: I saw this this :nws: image years ago on 4chan or ED or something and being absolutely haunted by it but now I scrolled past it without even really thinking.

Thought homegrown was bannable.

• Locked thread