Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Is there a "please gently caress off" version?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

why does this dude even need it his junk like, barely exists

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Huh. Sounds like you're asking for a mod challenge bub

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Ya theres nude pics of him and his dick isnt micro but def below-average

You cant expect a russian to luck out 100% and get fantastic hair,chiseled looks, great proportioned bod, smooth skin, look great crossdressing, have a nice butt, AND sport a giant cobra, thats just unrealistic standards

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Hey My Pale Goth Skin (or anyone), I finally decided I want a bunch of Born Pretty stamping plates. Do you know if Aliexpress, Wish, or ebay generally has the best prices & decent quality?

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
I went looking for weird toys to give as joke gifts and found a bunch of great stuffed "toys" -

Some cuddly fish?

Maybe some corn instead?

Bricks and wood

I assume this is a reference to some Chinese TV show?

Creative Simulational Plush Bread

I think I need a durian cushion

Even more food pillows

Cigarettes

And finally, toy rocks.

For the Pepe "Sad Frog" fan in your life -

Sad Frog 3D Eye Mask Soft Sleeping Funny Cosplay Toys

Sad Frog Cloth Toy Soft Frog Tissue Box Funny Paper Holder

Cute green frog winter hand warmer birthday gift for Children

Cute New Arrival Corgi Sexy Bottom Plush Doll Plush Coin Bag Purse Stuffed Animal Wallet

Mr. Bean "Lego"

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
What. The. gently caress.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Those are loving great.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I never realized until now how much i need a pepe sleeping mask

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

I never realized until now how much i need a pepe sleeping mask

Pepe is haram now

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
You're thinking of the Porky sleeping mask, frogs are AOK

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I want to get the rocks and throw them at people. From a rooftop

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I can't tell whether some of those are incredibly realistic or terrible photoshops.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I kinda like the rocks. I think they'd be cool throw cushions on my couch. Unless they look terrible in person. :ohdear:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

I kinda like the rocks. I think they'd be cool throw cushions on my couch. Unless they look terrible in person. :ohdear:

Same, but I'd want like 50 :v:

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
Yeah, I have a bad feeling my couch is soon going to be covered in rocks and fruits.

What the gently caress is this thing?

Cabbage bird hand warmer??

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Carbon Thief posted:

yes.

it's a Wholesale Cute Chinese cabbage Plush Toys Stuffed plush hand warm bird cloth doll pillow cushion, i don't see how it could be any clearer than that.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Do you think those baller stuffed fish/rocks/etc come stuffed or flat that requires you to buy matting and stuff yourself?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tyson Tomko posted:

Do you think those baller stuffed fish/rocks/etc come stuffed or flat that requires you to buy matting and stuff yourself?

They come filled in my experience.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Carbon Thief posted:

Yeah, I have a bad feeling my couch is soon going to be covered in rocks and fruits.

poo poo I was hoping it's a seed

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Looking at more dumb cushions and this happened:

Evil Banana.
Youth is a brief and beautiful dream, when you wake up it has gone away.
Youth is the season of hope and energy.

Uh, okay? WTF? It turns out there is a whole bunch of Evil Banana merch. Toys, stickers, posters, wine corks.
:nws: https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170312110841&SearchText=evil+banana :nws:

Is there some famous Evil Banana cartoon I've missed?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywsuFjKbHM

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Ali (and ebay) needs a 'basket finder'. I want to buy some arduino/ electronics stuff, but there's so many vendors.

I wouldn't mind paying a little more to get stuff delivered sooner, but finding the cheapest retailer who sells the 5-10 things I want is next to impossible.

And paying 10x delivery fees and dealing with 10x sellers irks me.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Horse Clocks posted:

Ali (and ebay) needs a 'basket finder'. I want to buy some arduino/ electronics stuff, but there's so many vendors.

I wouldn't mind paying a little more to get stuff delivered sooner, but finding the cheapest retailer who sells the 5-10 things I want is next to impossible.

And paying 10x delivery fees and dealing with 10x sellers irks me.

Have you been getting much mileage out of the search within a single seller's store?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
My 'recommended for you' list on the app is full of listings like this:

Malaysian Straight Hair 3 Bundles Malaysian Virgin Hair 7A Malaysian Straight Virgin Hair 3 Bundles Straight Human Hair Weave

It's real hair, not synthetic.

I don't know why they think someone who buys USB cables want this, but it gives me a real serial killer vibe.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

spog posted:

My 'recommended for you' list on the app is full of listings like this:

Malaysian Straight Hair 3 Bundles Malaysian Virgin Hair 7A Malaysian Straight Virgin Hair 3 Bundles Straight Human Hair Weave

It's real hair, not synthetic.

I don't know why they think someone who buys USB cables want this, but it gives me a real serial killer vibe.

maybe they think you want to make your own braided cables

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

My recommended list had some silky man underwear with a built in dick sleeve so your boner can stick straight out. Did someone post that already? Now I can't find it but the pictures were ridiculous.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Snowy posted:

My recommended list had some silky man underwear with a built in dick sleeve so your boner can stick straight out. Did someone post that already? Now I can't find it but the pictures were ridiculous.

yes. also i called them poor mans andrewchristian and nobody got it, so now I know theres no gay ppl ITT (or the ones here have no taste)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Neurolimal posted:

yes. also i called them poor mans andrewchristian and nobody got it, so now I know theres no gay ppl ITT (or the ones here have no taste)

I wouldn't trust a chinese cock sock not to be full of asbestos or something

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is there some famous Evil Banana cartoon I've missed?
After some googling it turns out that apparently some guy who has a 3D blog made a single CG image where a banana exposes himself in front of 2 other fruit and then Chinese companies started mass-producing plushies/sex toys based on that without any concent from the author. There's no cartoon, just that single image from some guy's portfolio, it's really weird.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

Will they show off my dick better through slacks? pulling some power​ moves and want to intimate them with the monster

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Palpek posted:

After some googling it turns out that apparently some guy who has a 3D blog made a single CG image where a banana exposes himself in front of 2 other fruit and then Chinese companies started mass-producing plushies/sex toys based on that without any concent from the author. There's no cartoon, just that single image from some guy's portfolio, it's really weird.

Maybe it's like a domestic Chinese meme.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Ok, I'm going to finally ask. Why the hell are all the AliExpress pages in Dutch? Is it just really really bad geolocation, since I'm in the US, or just the first link was in Dutch so it set that as my default? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Someone posted a link upthread that must have had a Dutch cookie set, because the same thing happened to me for a while. Log into the site and it should fix it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Ok, I'm going to finally ask. Why the hell are all the AliExpress pages in Dutch? Is it just really really bad geolocation, since I'm in the US, or just the first link was in Dutch so it set that as my default? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Someone earlier in the thread linked you to the homepage with the language in Dutch, and your cookies now have even the regular site without the .nl set to Dutch as the default language. It doesn't have to be "the first", it's just any time the language is anything but English it'll stick.

Just find the language settings and change it back.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Someone earlier in the thread linked you to the homepage with the language in Dutch, and your cookies now have even the regular site without the .nl set to Dutch as the default language. It doesn't have to be "the first", it's just any time the language is anything but English it'll stick.

Just find the language settings and change it back.

hosed up if true

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

It's defaulted to Dutch so you have to change it. Not hard.

Also none of the bootleg Andrew Christian looks good at all. I've ordered some, and they were hot neon colors and had a pocket for my junk, though. I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
In all honesty unless they stopped andrew christian constantly has gr8 deals going for buying 2 items or more

think i got some quality sexy undies and naepolitan beach shorts for like, $20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Unless he got the 4 pack for 9 dollars it don't matter. Will women find my penis more attractive in them