Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Dubs got jobbed at the end??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBi
Feb 27, 2005

HQ BN A CO BEARMAT
2001-2005. The POG-est.
that was the most blatantly rigged game i've seen in awhile

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

the nba is rigged

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Times like these I really wonder what can they do to reduce making 15 seconds into half an hour.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao what was the point of calling that

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Yea Warriors are losing the 1 seed

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
loving hell that one-off concussion protocol poo poo is gonna cost the Spurs the one seed

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

curry a system player confirmed

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

OBi posted:

that was the most blatantly rigged game i've seen in awhile

I agree. THe NBA keeps trying to make the Warriors win and the plucky Wolves overcame adversity.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The seeding is not worth playing the starters 38 minutes a game.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
man, those gsw announcers were god awful

whining the whole time and acting really entitled

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

RaySmuckles posted:

man, those gsw announcers were god awful

whining the whole time and acting really entitled

Yeah they are terrible. Not every team is lucky enough to have people like Sean Elliott and Bill Land calling games.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
i was going to post earlier that this was shaping up like it could be a bad loss for the mavs but thankfully brooklyn is still brooklyn

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Bashez posted:

Yeah they are terrible. Not every team is lucky enough to have people like Sean Elliott and Bill Land calling games.

i always hear that sean elliott gets labeled as a terrible homer, but i think he's always pretty fair, gives props to the other team when they're playing well, and gets on the spurs when they're loving up. obviously he's biased because he's the color commentator, but he's nothing particularly offensive, i think.

of course i recognize i'm biased because as a long time spurs fan i'm his perfect audience, but still

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Warriors are hosed. I, for one, welcome our new Wolf overlords.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
If the Nets didn't cut Yogi, the Mavs wouldn't have enough points to win tonight.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

RaySmuckles posted:

i always hear that sean elliott gets labeled as a terrible homer, but i think he's always pretty fair, gives props to the other team when they're playing well, and gets on the spurs when they're loving up. obviously he's biased because he's the color commentator, but he's nothing particularly offensive, i think.

of course i recognize i'm biased because as a long time spurs fan i'm his perfect audience, but still

He's a homer but it's in a goofy way, not an egregiously idiotic way like say, Clyde Drexler

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Nobert? Unfair!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Abrines owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Smh semaj make that layup

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dipo is so good

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

RaySmuckles posted:

He's really bad, I'm sorry to tell you this, other than the celtics broadcast, the spurs are up there with the most mutable broadcast teams in the NBA

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Goddamn Dipo

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
This is the future of the NBA

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
When dre hits that 3 :discourse:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That oop loving own

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

RaySmuckles posted:

i always hear that sean elliott gets labeled as a terrible homer, but i think he's always pretty fair

This is not surprising

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Your daily reminder that lol bulls gave okc taj for nothing

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Metapod posted:

Your daily reminder that lol bulls gave okc taj for nothing

I have no idea how all the NBA trade stuff works, is he likely to stick around?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ratios and Tendency posted:

We have his bird rights so we can pay him whatever but him sticking around is dependent if he wants to stay

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We are approaching 2 games in a row where I'm not having a heart attack. There's still time but we are approaching unknown territory

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Ratios and Tendency posted:

He's on a playoff team for the first time in forever, and if they upset *whoever*, he well may stay.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Metapod posted:

We are approaching 2 games in a row where I'm not having a heart attack. There's still time but we are approaching unknown territory

3 turnovers in a row, blown 15 points of a lead, looks like the Thunder we are so familiar with

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

3 turnovers in a row, blown 15 points of a lead, looks like the Thunder we are so familiar with

lol owned

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What a bad call

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Today not featuring Curey, Tomson, Igodolla, Lenard or LuMarxux.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Christ Roberson use the backboard if you're that psyched you .....you......badkfreethrowtaker

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Haha, good lord Russ.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Mr. Mambold posted:

He's on a playoff team for the first time in forever, and if they upset *whoever*, he well may stay.

He was on a 50 win playoff team less than 2 years ago :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Tae posted:

He was on a 50 win playoff team less than 2 years ago :mad:

Oh yeah, Pepperidge Farms forgets. Sorry.

• Locked thread