Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Oh this is happening now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
how the gently caress did the Neo-Nazis get mechs not just onto Earth's surface, but into the capital city? They would have had to use dropships and fleet carriers; how the gently caress would those forces NOT get picked up by defense pickets and slagged by the home defense force?

seriously, this is like loving ISIS or North Korea somehow getting an armored division into downtown Washington, D.C. by way of the Potomac River, and without the US Navy or Air Force having anything to say about it until the White House is a crater

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
is the nazi figurehead gonna be a reverse harem protagonist

because i suspect that would be more entertaining than what will actually happen

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
bwuh

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://synchtu.be/r/DIrttoDirt Posting this a bit early but I set up Dirttube to go so hop in if you want to wait a bit while you watch HxH and unicorn

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

Argus Zant posted:

how the gently caress did the Neo-Nazis get mechs not just onto Earth's surface, but into the capital city? They would have had to use dropships and fleet carriers; how the gently caress would those forces NOT get picked up by defense pickets and slagged by the home defense force?

seriously, this is like loving ISIS or North Korea somehow getting an armored division into downtown Washington, D.C. by way of the Potomac River, and without the US Navy or Air Force having anything to say about it until the White House is a crater

They actually explain this I don't remember if it was this episode or not

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Oh hey the Qubeley.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What is going on.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Who is this woman? What the gently caress is going on?

Be coherent, you garbage loving show!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Always sad to say goodbye to a friend...for like the fourth time."

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Argus Zant posted:

the federation is corrupt and incompetent in p much any version of gundam they're in, that's how

like kids crawling all over their secret prototypes levels of incompetence

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
One Piece. :unsmith:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Funky Valentine posted:

"Always sad to say goodbye to a friend...for like the fourth time."

Maybe next time they'll start from the Zou Arc.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

side note: in One Piece's entire run on Neo-Toonami, we only ever got through 3 story arcs, 4 if you want to include the filler arc it started on

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Argus Zant posted:

side note: in One Piece's entire run on Neo-Toonami, we only ever got through 3 story arcs, 4 if you want to include the filler arc it started on

The Davy Back Fight was in the manga, so yeah it's canon.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, that one wasn't filler. We did have one filler arc, though.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Toonami 2025: Welcome to One Piece. For those of you just joining us, Ace is dead.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

well then technically my point still kinda sorta stands, because the argument could be made that Water 7 and Enies Lobby were a single mega-arc since one just went straight into the other without any break between the two

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Isn't there a fight going on

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"uh sir, I'm incompetent"

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So, who was ultimately responsible for that decision, Williams Street because lol ratings, or Funimation bringing down the hammer on renegotiating licensing fees and the ratings not justifying the further cost?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Recently I've been watching through the episodes of One Piece that were skipped. Sucks it had to go just when I was getting more and more into it. At least I'll be able to watch it in chunks now on my own time.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
This guy is Bright Noa, he's been the Captain figure ever since the very first Gundam. When the teenagers he had working for him pulled the same crap Banagher does, he usually punched them.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Riddhe: We just met but I love you please marry me!
Audrey: Bye!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Wait did B get captured again?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Minerva visits Willie Nelson's Space Diner.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Old man bout to join the harem.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Kerning Chameleon posted:

So, who was ultimately responsible for that decision, Williams Street because lol ratings, or Funimation bringing down the hammer on renegotiating licensing fees and the ratings not justifying the further cost?

Low ratings and interest so probably WS. Only dedicated fans were really watching due to how badly the series has been handled here.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Funky Valentine posted:

Minerva visits Willie Nelson's Space Diner.

smoke that poo poo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"But hey it's not like your family was personally responsible for the state of perpetual Space War, right?"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kemono Friends is a show made in crappy CG and it's better than Unicorn.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

If dropping asteroids on people won't fix this then what will.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Waffleman_ posted:

Kemono Friends is a show made in crappy CG and it's better than Unicorn.

What's it about

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Look are we gonna get some Qubeley action out of this or not?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
still don't know who this woman is

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

You forced your way into this you rear end in a top hat

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Dangerous Person posted:

What's it about

It's about a girl making friends with other girls who are animals and learning about said animals along the way, all in a giant post-apocalyptic nature preserve.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

If dropping asteroids on people won't fix this then what will.

nothing

humanity is hosed, and even this garbage show's portrayal of us somehow colonizing off-world is hopelessly over-optimistic

we're going to die on this planet, surrounded by the crumbling skeletons of our former civilization and choking on the fouled remnants of what was once a usable ecology

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
well, maybe you should have thought of that before you started hijacking super prototype space fighty suits on whims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It's like B just completely forgot how this all started.

• Locked thread