Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
national security adviser general michael t flanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Piso Mojado posted:

I dont feel like im getting the respect an idiot king of a rad, obscure subforum deserves

Yeah you probably deserve less

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Hello Yob, what are your rad and/or chill weekend plans?

I have a karate belt test today and I am very unchill about it, tho like all good karate-people I am very calm on the outside and only screaming internally.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Fanky Malloons posted:

I have a karate belt test today and I am very unchill about it, tho like all good karate-people I am very calm on the outside and only screaming internally.

maybe psyche your opponent out by showing up in your hearse then pointing to an empty coffin in the back and then back at your now terrified opponent/teacher/instructor whatever

Fanky Malloons

Luvcow posted:

maybe psyche your opponent out by showing up in your hearse then pointing to an empty coffin in the back and then back at your now terrified opponent/teacher/instructor whatever

Hmmm this would be a p good plan but I have to grocery shopping first (in my regular car), so I won't have time to go grab a coach before my test (which is what we call the hearse for reasons that are unclear to me).

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
byob, please remind springtime that while stage fright isn't unusual, this event also comes every year and is mandatory. there should not be snow in my yard in march.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Fanky Malloons

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

byob, please remind springtime that while stage fright isn't unusual, this event also comes every year and is mandatory. there should not be snow in my yard in march.

Yes. My weather forecast today is -19°C, -26°C with windchill and 5-10 cm of snow. Can you just not pls, nature, ty.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

just wait for tuesday...it gonna get real bad :(

:cripes:

POOL IS CLOSED

Fanky Malloons posted:

Yes. My weather forecast today is -19°C, -26°C with windchill and 5-10 cm of snow. Can you just not pls, nature, ty.

just two days ago i was thinking :sun: wow maybe i can get a leg up on planting peas and spinach and radish before i leave in april!

then yesterday

snow dumped out of the skies like jesus dandruff

and there's more today

why?!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Fanky Malloons posted:

I was going to play dnd with my cooler more fun group and then go catch up with an old friend I haven't spent time with in more than a year... Then SO decided we should have a quiet day in and promptly went to sleep. So I took Charlie on a 4 mile walk and am excitedly looking forward to when SO wakes up so we can do whatever she had in mind :)

Historical Wizards

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

just two days ago i was thinking :sun: wow maybe i can get a leg up on planting peas and spinach and radish before i leave in april!

then yesterday

snow dumped out of the skies like jesus dandruff

and there's more today

why?!

It is still winter. Heck, around here a snowstorm in April is considered normal.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

alnilam

Historical Wizards posted:

It is still winter. Heck, around here a snowstorm in April is considered normal.

smame

POOL IS CLOSED

April snow is vile! and i refuse to acknowledge winter!!

Historical Wizards

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i refuse to acknowledge winter!!

No wonder it's acting out, it just wants your attention.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The off-brand 7-11 near my house is now proudly displaying a window decal marketing Bitcoin. I wanted to take a picture, but New England is approximately -100 degrees and I don't love you enough to get frost bitten.

Piso Mojado

its gorgeous outside, 80 degrees, and im having a great day. hope everyone else is the same.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm stuck on a closing shift. The day isn't actively bad though.

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

hope everyone else is the same.

p messed up tbh, i for one celebrate the diversity and variety in the world

alnilam

you laugh at me bc I'm different, i laugh at you bc i hope you're all the same

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

alnilam posted:

you laugh at me bc I'm different, i laugh at you bc i hope you're all the same

Mariana Horchata

if the ducks don't care about the weather, then neither do i...

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fanky Malloons posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JamBH9uQT9s

byob historian

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

march is when snow happans tho? gool duckw ithit

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

gool duckw ithit

Dunno about gool ducks, but here in the South we should not be getting sleet in March.
Fortunately, I am well supplied with booze and recreational chemicals, so I shall not be unduly troubled by the unseasonably inclement weather.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Balmy December and snowy March is the new normal

byob historian

Barking Gecko posted:

Dunno about gool ducks, but here in the South we should not be getting sleet in March.
Fortunately, I am well supplied with booze and recreational chemicals, so I shall not be unduly troubled by the unseasonably inclement weather.

idk how far south you are but march is worse than january in this part of nc so far as i can remember

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

i found a nice fyad flag

Thanks for posting it

I Was The Fury

Day 14 of no weed. How is it still so hard?

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
I hope everyone is having a good day. Mine is going to be boring. I was going to watch my best friend race quadcopters around a warehouse but he's sick and holed up with his gf. So I'm currently listening to snow removal vehicles banging around below.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Cold turkey is hard.
My mom started smoking and then quit cold turkey the next month because she's insane, but in a cool way.

deep dish peat moss

I Was The Fury posted:

Day 14 of no weed. How is it still so hard?

If you were using weed to fill up the absence of interesting things in your life you need to replace it with interesting things or it will never get easier.

I Was The Fury

deep dish peat moss posted:

If you were using weed to fill up the absence of interesting things in your life you need to replace it with interesting things or it will never get easier.

That seems pretty likely, I'm a really boring guy

Fanky Malloons

Guys, I survived my karate test yesterday, but I think Daylight Savings has killed me, I did not know it was possible to feel this tired :negative:

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I Was The Fury posted:

That seems pretty likely, I'm a really boring guy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27u1jw_randy-marsh-talk-about-marijuana_lifestyle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I founded a company today.. Guess that makes me a CEO - That's right yobs - I am a big man today!

<3 <3 Vanisher

tao of lmao

The trick to daylight savings is to stay up till 2am

Rushi

by Smythe

Uxzuigal posted:

I founded a company today.. Guess that makes me a CEO - That's right yobs - I am a big man today!

gratz :cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Fanky Malloons posted:

Guys, I survived my karate test yesterday, but I think Daylight Savings has killed me, I did not know it was possible to feel this tired :negative:

WTG Fanky!

And yeah, Daylight Saving Time always knocks me out.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Uxzuigal posted:

Cool. What kind?
My coworker suggested starting a business to me but it sounds like a nightmare. Also I'd want to run a gaming store and those aren't known for steady profit streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Cool. What kind?
My coworker suggested starting a business to me but it sounds like a nightmare. Also I'd want to run a gaming store and those aren't known for steady profit streams

Game Development :)

<3 <3 Vanisher