Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

In the full video he's moving after being hit. Just enough to roll over on his side but still moving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUOkbdVOJWA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AKA Pseudonym posted:

In the full video he's moving after being hit. Just enough to roll over on his side but still moving.

I bet that left a welt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nuebot posted:

I like that the bull does a victory lap.

It's good to see that pageantry isn't forgotten in all sports.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Regrettable posted:

Yeah, the article said he was doing it on the side to help pay off his student loans.

Double schadenfreude, Uber is possibly the worst way to make extra cash. The pay per mile is already atrociously low, and after factoring in your fuel and vehicle depreciation, it may be only nickels.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Man Hit By Bull in Face by Rampaging Bull ! funny!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Im on team bull.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

LeJackal posted:

Double schadenfreude, Uber is possibly the worst way to make extra cash. The pay per mile is already atrociously low, and after factoring in your fuel and vehicle depreciation, it may be only nickels.
This depends a lot on the area, in established areas with a lot of drivers compared to demand it can be hard as hell to make a decent living. In areas with fewer drivers compared to demand you can make excellent money, especially by picking up fares along a route that you already have to drive.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Alereon posted:

This depends a lot on the area, in established areas with a lot of drivers compared to demand it can be hard as hell to make a decent living. In areas with fewer drivers compared to demand you can make excellent money, especially by picking up fares along a route that you already have to drive.

Do you have the option to be choosy about routes though? I thought they dinged/dumped you for that kind of thing.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
http://i.imgur.com/oeytWHR.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

you can die exactly like this (or less severely but just as irritating, lose your septic truck hose) in amazing indie game My Summer Car

live your fantasy

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I bet that left a welt.

Nah, a bull's head is very sturdy. No worries.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Thats what happens when you don't know how to fall and somone unleashes thier drop knee seoi nage. Well executed as well.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
No.

It was beautifully executed.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Out of Band II posted:

you can die exactly like this (or less severely but just as irritating, lose your septic truck hose) in amazing indie game My Summer Car

live your fantasy

An absolute gem of a videogame btw

perkele simulator 2017

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I think you mean Voi Vittu Simulator

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Rwanda Rousey ?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

:vince:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLIfYB41AU

Here comes the ocean!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
A bike race in Cape Town had be cancelled this weekend because the winds were doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um2_yqWTAGY

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Considering all the ways this kickback could have gone, this is probably the best possible outcome.

I love you.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

JoelJoel posted:

Im on team bull.

gently caress anyone and everyone involved with bull fighting. Assuming that's what this was.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
My favorite part is that it's titled "Rogue wave crashes headon through restaurant window after breakfast," as if the wave had breakfast first.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I want to have your babies

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:perfect:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

mods?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Funny though it is, that was the title of the image as posted imgur.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'd say GMTA, but honestly she's the most popular?/name recognition female fighter around nowadays. I'm not surprised someone had the same idea.

The only other one that came to mind was Trish Stratus from the wrasslin' days and I couldn't think of a good pun with that :saddowns:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

https://youtu.be/YOp03rRM6Pw

Probably the most awkward, uncomfortable moment on Jeopardy ever

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
"Sometimes...it works that way." *puts hand to face*

brutal

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I hope that was vodka in her cup :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Goober Peas posted:

https://youtu.be/YOp03rRM6Pw

Probably the most awkward, uncomfortable moment on Jeopardy ever

Now when you go on they make you write "what" or "who" before they reveal the Final Jeopardy clue. I'm guessing this is the reason.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

No.

It was beautifully executed.

It was executed beautifully. HE was beautifully executed.

I think the intent is still to completely flip the other person, if it's just a happy accident that because she's so much smaller she ended up pile-driving his face into the dirt that makes it even better.

With the grain WITH THE GRAIN :ohdear:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This Jeopardy rule just shouldn't exist. It's stupid. In some countries, like Russia, they just answer questions like normal people.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
From what I remember, Jeopardy(!) first came out in the wake of the quiz show scandals, and their whole gimmick was that they're the show that gives ALL of the contestants the answers, but they need to provide the question.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

It's the main gimmick on the show and it has been that way for like 40 years, and anyone that fucks it up shouldn't be on the show.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Also it's funny when people go on other shows and answer in the form of a question out of habit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

zakharov posted:

Also it's funny when people go on other shows and answer in the form of a question out of habit.

ben stein made you wear a dunce cap if you did this on his show