Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Man, if only the president had a personal chef in call 24 hours a day so that he didn't have to eat garbage fast food constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr.Tophat posted:

Surely Tom Clancy wrote a novel about America hitting the debt ceiling so we know what to expect and what foreign enemy a crack team is going to fight to save the day?

Ding Chavez charges in and assassinates the Bilderbergs when they demand the US pay up.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

etalian posted:

Ding Chavez charges in and assassinates the Bilderbergs when they demand the US pay up.

Open flash and clear the accounts

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

remember in Richie Rich when the characters find that he has a personal McDonalds in his mansion? This will be the whitehouse in 4 years time

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Benghazi, emails, lock her up, maga, lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Man, if only the president had a personal chef in call 24 hours a day so that he didn't have to eat garbage fast food constantly.

I think it's hilarious when rich people are so unhealthy like Trump because they literally have no excuse.

For gently caress's sake, George H.W. Bush is in better shape and he's a decade or two older and uses a wheelchair.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Imagine trumps face on a coin lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The $6 dollar coin. :smuggo:

BullDawg
Mar 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

tao of lmao posted:

:stare:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Me too

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

₽100,000,000

cnut
May 3, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Obamacare 3.1 will be the best.

I don't know, man. I'm thinking we'll have to wait until Obamacare XP SP2 before things run smoothly.

lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Will Trump start using a specially made mobility scooter in the future with a built in fridge for meatloaf? Probably,

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope he tries a segway before going full sitdown rascal because seeing that oversize load rear end of his perched on a segway would be priceless

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

He looks like a sad civil war mother waiting for her sons to come home from the front.

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Frankenstyle posted:

He looks like a sad civil war mother waiting for her sons to come home from the front.

:popeye:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Put it on the $3 bill for bigly lols

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

i like that sign

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

i like that sign

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

well you know i am going to like a flashing color gif of any kind :catdrugs:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Professor SJW posted:

well you know i am going to like a flashing color gif of any kind :catdrugs:

your old username was better imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jose posted:

your old username was better imo

i know i will prob go back to it soon

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Two*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

owns :2bong:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bernie would have one

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol that bernie is treated as a radical politician in the US but would be regarded as pretty mainstream in Europe (the good bits anyway)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Jel Shaker posted:

lol that bernie is treated as a radical politician in the US but would be regarded as pretty mainstream in Europe (the good bits anyway)

lol that the democrats are the US's party of the left but would be a stodgy centre-right party in most European countries

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

All hail the dank one. Free drugs and healthcare for followers one the one true president! who would have totally won btw ehem

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/03/11/in-coal-country-uncertainty-over-health-care-looms-large/

quote:

As for the other problems in his life, he has put his hopes in Trump, who came to West Virginia saying he would bring back coal and put miners back to work. When Trump mentioned repealing Obamacare, Clyde wasn’t sure what that might mean for his Medicaid. But if he had a job that provided health insurance, he reasoned, he wouldn’t need Medicaid anyway, so he voted for Trump, along with 74 percent of McDowell Count

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ideas for a healthcare joke : "Now if you get cancer, do -something an idiot southern hick would do-, It's alabamacare !"
Someone figure out the middle part because I'm not american i don't know those things.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

unpacked robinhood posted:

Ideas for a healthcare joke : "Now if you get cancer, do -something an idiot southern hick would do-, It's alabamacare !"
Someone figure out the middle part because I'm not american i don't know those things.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/xeni/status/840937932265537536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Gee golly if only the lung poison factory was open I'd have a job and could afford healthcare.

Also what insurer in their right mind would insure coal miners?

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Gattaca is a documentary now

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

hseroK divaD posted:

Gattaca is a documentary now

Much like Jerome, there's more vodka in my piss than there is piss.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Three American are brag about sons. "My son is soldier. He grab as many pussy as want," say first American. "Zo?" second say, "My son is farmer, thanks to Wall. He have all potato he want!" Third American wait long time, then say, "My son is die at birth. For him, no knowing Trump is President." "Wow! You are win us," say others. But all are feel sad.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Two American look at clouds. One see potato. Other see American Dream. Is same cloud.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

that is insane what are they doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
American comedian say "What deal with Trump?"

American crowd not lol. Comedian squint into darkness, to see audience.

There no crowd. All die from Trumpcare.