Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If Duke actually gets a #1 seed, the kenpom spread between the #1 seeds will be ridiculous.

#1 Gonzaga
#2 Villanova
#10 Kansas
#11 Duke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't understand chewing clock in a two possession game but they always do it in college.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This UC Davis/UC Irvine game is pretty shameful... 36-35 with 6:59 to go.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
Holy poo poo can't believe Markkanen missed those

And pjc. Im dying here

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I want to die.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man I thought Oregon was going to pull one out of the bag again. It is garbage that Boucher got hurt because they seemed like they had a blessed season until today.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
Thank God for Trier. Ice. Heart attack averted

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Last game of the night going to the wire, despite the overall poor quality of the game. :)

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Absolute Zero posted:

Thank God for Trier. Ice. Heart attack averted

loving seriously, that nearly killed me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't know who Chima Moneke is but that's pro tier style.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Davis gonna make that first ever tournament maybe.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Check the clock I don't think that shot took 2.5 seconds.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is some shameful basketball

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Who cares, Aggies are in the tournament.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Nolan Arenado posted:

If Duke actually gets a #1 seed, the kenpom spread between the #1 seeds will be ridiculous.

#1 Gonzaga
#2 Villanova
#10 Kansas
#11 Duke

Duke is not getting a 1 seed

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Adun posted:

Duke is not getting a 1 seed

Donald Trump is not getting elected.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

TBeats posted:

Donald Trump is not getting elected.

Kentucky has a much better shot of grabbing the one seed than Duke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you can believe Stewart Mandel there's debate in the room about Duke. None of them are pulling for Kentucky like that. It's the 13 Top 50 wins, 8 Top 25 wins. The other side is, of course, too many losses.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Duke should not be a 1 seed with 8 losses. Arizona and Kentucky probably shouldn't be 1 seeds and have a better case than Duke.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dear :razorback:,

Please don't lose by 20+.

Thanks,

chaoslord

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
:lol: Duke is projected as a #1 seed by some people now

What a loving joke if that happens

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Sun Belt final is all defense, all the time.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I believe in :razorback: even though I know I should not

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Rhode Island wins the A-10 and gets to skip the First Four in the process. Not bad considering where they were on the bubble just a few days ago.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Derrick Walton Jr status: still going ham

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
This has been a really good game so far, pretty clean play by both teams. Walton has been completely unstoppable, though

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Milovan Drecun posted:

This has been a really good game so far, pretty clean play by both teams. Walton has been completely unstoppable, though

He has been really good over the last 6 weeks. Put the team on his back.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol if you're not watching the big ten championship on an arena jumbotron of a team that's not playing in it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man that's just a terrible sequence for Wisconsin. Get the steal but throw a breakout pass to the other team for a dunk. Then turn the ball over for no reason at all the next trip down the floor.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Yea. Wisconsin went from forcing a turnover and making the game close, to being out of it real fast there.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Based on Duke's case of "the last 4 days are all that matters" Michigan shoudl clearly be a 1 seed

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Duke is going to get another cake walk to the final 4 and i am going to be mad.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
gently caress Duke

Uh - why is Arizona at #22 in Kenpom?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hope Duke loses in the first round and Grayson Allen cries like the little bitchboy he is and we all point and laugh

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Is this serving as the selection show GDT?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Last 3 in:
Vanderbilt
Wake Forest
USC

Last 2 out:
Syracuse
Illinois St

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Is this serving as the selection show GDT?

prolly not

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

my 1's

gonzaga
kansas
nova
arizona

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I made a new N/V thread for the tournament. We can use this one, or the new thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813235

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

my 1's

gonzaga
kansas
nova
arizona

Villanova (31-3), Kansas (28-4), Gonzaga (32-1), Arizona (30-4)

Just about to make this post. So I agree.

• Locked thread