Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Kjaerbye best aimer world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

this might be the most skill I've ever seen in one CS game. goddamn.

Buller posted:

Kjaerbye best aimer world?

no he is hackign

edit: goddamnnnnnnnnnnnnnn karrigan.

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Mar 5, 2017

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Good CS!

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

My bold prediction for 2017: NiKo will finally become the best player in the world.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

NIKO <3 #HOMO

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

god allu has arrived

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

A more disciplined FaZe that doesn't lose dumb anti ecos wins this match 3-0. Even if they lose this, it's looking promising for them.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
dupreeh won astralis maps 2 and 3

really hard to knock faze for losing rounds like that because they have played with niko for much less than a month, most likely just a handful of hours of practice before this event

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Glad to see NiKo lose. Go Astralis.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

LochNessMonster posted:

Glad to see NiKo lose. Go Astralis.

gently caress you buddy!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Astralis and FaZe are now legitimate contenders.

This is the greatest timeline.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

symbolic posted:

Astralis and FaZe are now legitimate contenders.

This is the greatest timeline.

Aside from literally everything going on in the real world that is not video games, this is truly a time to be alive.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
E s p o r t s

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

So we can all gaze in awe again.

also, reminder that sadokist is the best caster.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
https://gamurs.com/counter-strike/thorins-csgo-top-10-world-rankings-6th-march-2017-8727

Apparently thorin stinks heroic are (just barely) top 10

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
He's just basing it on recent LAN results. Conspicuous lack of all of France and Sweden won't last (excepting an individual here or there). I'm sure in his subjective opinion fnatic and G2 are waiting in the wings to knock a few of those teams out. And maybe one day NiP might not poo poo the bed/shake up their roster. At the very least I hope that one day GeT_RighT has another day in the sun, even as part of another team. He's still one of the best players in Sweden/entire world, but NiP have just dropped off a cliff.

FaZe and Immortals are looking much more like contenders to me than Heroic. FaZe especially with NiKo and karrigan could well now be a long term Top 5 fixture rather than an erratic Top 6-12 depending on who shows up and how they feel.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jeza posted:

At the very least I hope that one day GeT_RighT has another day in the sun, even as part of another team. He's still one of the best players in Sweden/entire world, but NiP have just dropped off a cliff.

Have you seen the graph of his decline though? He really seems to have lost his spark, and I don't know if that's from his team underperforming, or his personal issues.

Makes me think he might be burnt-out, especially since f0rest has still been consistent despite the team.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
You're probably right. NiP need some kind of revitalisation. His performance has been poor, but it's difficult to credit that all his previous skill has disappeared. I feel like there just isn't much belief within the team that they have a top lineup that can really compete after so many disappointments. They don't really have a FalleN or TaZ like figure to always believe and motivate everybody else. f0rest should probably be "that" guy, but he's more of a relaxed figure and is just there to play.

Pasha went through similar or worse slumps, but has always come round to performing well again.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

He's such an emotional guy I can see him quitting before he gives himself a chance to comeback.

Which would be such a bummer. :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I think he and his gf broke up

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

stump collector posted:

I think he and his gf broke up

That, and some seemingly serious Chrohn's cropping up.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The guys that I like to watch are getting older and declining, and dudes that are in their late 20s are getting owned by fresh young pros ten years younger than them. :(

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

RyokoTK posted:

The guys that I like to watch are getting older and declining, and dudes that are in their late 20s are getting owned by fresh young pros ten years younger than them. :(

Start cheering for virtus pro, enjoy the sight of adults beating up literal children in a video game

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I always cheer for Virtus Pro, I love watching those guys.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

RyokoTK posted:

gently caress you buddy!

Sorry, I really liked pre-NiKo FaZe.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Holy dicks i finally completed kz_dontstop

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Wonder if theres anyone actually working on this game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
There're, thankfully.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Why do people sometimes not have a color at all or have a duplicate color on the same team

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

drunken officeparty posted:

Why do people sometimes not have a color at all or have a duplicate color on the same team

You can set the rgb of your icon to clear

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Third party servers also don't enforce colors, so you'll have two blues for example.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I didn't know you could set your own color. I'm talking about comp matchmaking. So I can force myself to always be purple?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I didn't know you could set your own color. I'm talking about comp matchmaking. So I can force myself to always be purple?

You can't set anything when you're on comp cooldowns for being a piece of poo poo

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

I think in your config maybe

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

cl_color 0 = yellow
cl_color 1 = purple
cl_color 2 = green
cl_color 3 = blue
cl_color 4 = orange

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128336254?t=06m41s

Good clutch from the Handsome Boys match tonight, actually overall there was a lot of handsome play.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Photex posted:

Good clutch from the Handsome Boys match tonight, actually overall there was a lot of handsome play.

:wow:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Photex posted:

gj boys

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Photex posted:

Good play but cut your drat bangs man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Can anyone remember where the region blocker program is?