Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also coming 'soon' to the switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

breathe of the wild is already out actually

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Looks like kingdom hearts, sort of.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
those are PS4 shots, they haven't said exactly what they're doing with Switch

the 3DS version has the cool two-screen gimmick with pixel art on the bottom screen, I really hope we get that in some form

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

extremebuff posted:

thinking a lot about selling my wiiu and its games and picking up a switch..the only game besides zelda i see myself replaying on it is smash bros and the gamestop here actually has them in stock

yeah gently caress bayo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

yeah gently caress bayo

lol theres a lot of great games on it, but theyve sat there collecting dust. im just not the replay type with very few exceptions..metroid prime trilogy better be on the switch though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you wanna know something hosed up i actually had bayo 1+2 lent to me by a friend, and that person has never popped either disc into their system, and they traded all their poo poo in for a switch

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Keep all your old games and systems.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I had a dream I was playing Smash 5 for the switch and it had Baby Mario, Incineroar, Yangus, Mog from FF6, Dixie Kong and Bomberman

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

codenameFANGIO posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

i understand but i just dont see myself booting up 3d world again or whatever and giving it another honest playthrough. the game i'll miss the most will be tropical freeze probably but ive beaten it like 4 times lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

btw if anyone picked up a cheapo wiiu just for zelda and you don't play tropical freeze+bayo 2 i'm doming you

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

btw if anyone picked up a cheapo wiiu just for zelda and you don't play tropical freeze+bayo 2 i'm doming you
I did this and those were my second and third purchases followed by splatoon . good gaming lies ahead

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

don't sell consoles. or games usually

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I gave away my second gamecube to a friend whose mother made him give his gamecube away to his girlfriend.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I gave away my second gamecube to a friend whose mother made him give his gamecube away to his girlfriend.

I loaned my Nintendo 64 to somebody who then burned their house down. :mad:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I think my mom gave my genesis+32x away to charity at some point. Were there any good 32x games?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my copy of Sim City SNES will only lose value, but i'll still take it to my grave

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

my copy of Sim City SNES will only lose value, but i'll still take it to my grave

I sold a handful of fairly pricey snes games a few years ago and have regretted ever since

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still own every console I've owned which means inevitably when I'm older and want to get a full console collection for no reason I'll already be done with Nintendo. Working on Sega now. With the hardware I still have the only Nintendo/Sony games I can't play are Virtual Boy games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never sell your gaming stuff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've sold a lot of gaming stuff in the past but I've made up for it recently by buying a lot of old consoles. Now I own every console I ever had as a kid plus more

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i sold my ps4 but i have 3 n64s

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Sensible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

StabMasterArson posted:

goals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

StabMasterArson posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

StabMasterArson posted:

Lol

Actually I lied since I don't have a Gamecube at the moment

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Blaster Master Zero is fairly badass, Switch owners.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I might buy that on 3DS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Blaster Master Zero is fairly badass, Switch owners.

img etting it and metal slug 3 as soon as i beat specter knight

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

StabMasterArson posted:

aint nothin wrong with that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The HD rumble in Blaster Master is really neat. It rumbles when you fire or get hit of course but there are times when it is actually important and useful to the gameplay. For instance you can feel a dangerous tidal wave coming towards you before it even appears on screen. I'm a big fan of HD rumble.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

StabMasterArson posted:

You win the prize, good sire!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Never sell your gaming stuff

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

yeah gently caress bayo

thought this was the smash thread and i was gonna emptyquote this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i can play every main zelda game on the wii u, and i do
except for the gb ones i guess and link between worlds

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

codenameFANGIO posted:

I'm extremely glad I kept my SNES and all the games when I was going through a 'i'm gonna be an ebay man' phase at 13 because my lineup is drat stacked.. if I ever lost it I would cry and cry and cry until I could cry no more. Protect the SNES at all costs

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

yeah gently caress bayo

this, but literally

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

oddium posted:

breathe of the wild is already out actually

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Looks like kingdom hearts, sort of.

mods